OtakuBoards

Vote for a New Anime Forum (Round 2)

James

Which anime should have its own forum?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which anime should have its own forum?

• Bleach
    • Case Closed
    • Card Captor Sakura
    • Code Geass
    • Death Note
    • Dragon Ball
    • Full Metal Panic!
    • Gundam (all series)
    • Inuyasha
    • Love Hina
    • Lucky Star
    • Macross
    • Monster
    • One Piece
    • Robotech
    • Sailor Moon
    • Slayers
    • Tenchi Muyo
    • Tokyo Mew Mew

[font=franklin gothic medium]So, I think it's now time to hold a second vote for another new anime forum.

The idea is for members to get involved - I want you guys to decide which anime you want to see featured at OB. Last time we had 108 voters, let's see if we can get more people involved this time.

For this poll I have included the highest-rated anime from the previous poll, plus some of your suggestions posted at OB and theOtaku. As you can see, this list is significantly larger than the last. I wanted to include a bigger range for everyone to choose from.

Feel free to discuss your choices in this thread. :catgirl:[/font]

[size=1][color=navy]I voted for Bleach for the thought of discussion. I would've voted for One Piece, but seeing how it's overshadowed by the other 2 series I know there's no way we'll see any conversations generating any time soon.[/color][/size]

It doesn't really affect me because I usually don't jump into conversations about particular anime unless it's to rant. Aaand I'm not following one closely at the moment. But I voted for One Piece. Why? Because I respect it a great deal. I hated it on no basis except the art. But then I actually read about 50 or so chapters of the manga and changed my mind. It was an anime I disliked quite a bit and then it was able to get a stubborn brat like me to budge. It needs its on forum. In fact, I'd get up-to-date on all the episodes and chapters, if not for the busy schoolyear.

I voted for "Gundam" because it's such a huge Anime franchise that it's possible for lots of "Gundam" forum topics to be discussed.

By the way, how long will this forum voting round be running? It's just that it's been days since this poll was established and neither a lot of theOtaku.com members, nor a lot of OtakuBoards members are stepping up to offer their say on which Anime should be next in line to have its own forum established here. The more say, the better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Looks like this poll has been going quite a while. Glad I could come back and place a vote for [b]One Piece[/b]. I'm sure it deserves a forum of it's own, right about [b]now[/b]. There has been the [spoiler] Impel Down prison breakout, Whitebeard/World Government war, Ace's death[/spoiler] etc, plenty of fodder for many wonderful topics.

It was the only option on the poll. It [b]IS[/b] the only option on the poll. XD

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Voting [b]Gundam[/b], I know we don't have a lot of Gundam fans here on OB but between Unicorn and Wakening of the Trailblazer we might get a bit of discussion mayhaps ?[/size][/font]

I'm actually a bit surprised this haven't been decided yet. But it's a good thing there's a reset because my last choice was Bleach, but I don't want that anymore lol. And to be honest I don't really know what to vote for now. Most of the series on that list, I wouldn't really consider myself to be a big fan of (or I haven't seen/read them). The one series I would vote but am not willing to do is Death Note because I just don't think Death Note has no life left. There's hardly anything to talk about now that the series is done. I'll wait a bit before casting my vote.