ExcelExcel Posted April 13, 2010 Author Posted April 13, 2010 Oh, I know. *does the repeated stabbing of her wooden mannequin.* IT'S FUN TO BE EVIL AND GET AWAY WITH NASTY THINGS!
Ol' Fighter Posted April 13, 2010 Posted April 13, 2010 Alright, I recreated the post, well... attempted to. Bad thing is I didn't write down much of the first one, but I think I got everything. So there's the twister now lets see who gets caught in it. In the meantime... it's almost 4:00 in the morning and I'm in front of a laptop typing. I'm sooooo going to bed.
ExcelExcel Posted April 29, 2010 Author Posted April 29, 2010 i see people haven't posted in awhile. So... whare does everyone want to go? the nine hells? or to Lossouls?
Ol' Fighter Posted May 22, 2010 Posted May 22, 2010 Duuuuude... Nine Hells... Sounds hella good and if you want I can stir up something to get peps attention or at least get things moving if only a li'l bit.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now