OtakuBoards

Dungeons and Dragons: The Stormcrest Inn and Tavern

ExcelExcel

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR="DarkRed"][size=1]Hokay! Now that I'm all settled from my absence, I'm about to post. Bah. I need more time for this....and, again, sorry it's taken so long! :)

~Ra

EDIT

THERE! FINALLY! Ugggh.....okay, I'll be good and keep up from now on. LOL[/COLOR][/size]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkRed"]YAY! Shnorkel is now with everyone else. So, just to clarify, I kind of baised his personality off of Ducky from "Land Before Time." (and, rememeber, he has spiky white hair, as well as stained linen bandages covering everything except his eyes, hair, and mouth.)

Anyways, I wish I could write more...but, writer's block. LOL.

~Ra

p.s. - what exactly does the surrounding area look like right now? I'm so confused on that part...[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Yes, quite interesting. I look forward to seeing the characters develop.

Well,I hope you look forward to Hope's future.

And, you don't HAVE to swear loyalty to Her. Obligations, duties, those are allowed to come first.

Yes. She's of the lawful alignment. And Evil. And Half Demon. However, she's far more mortal than one would think.

[I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]I[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3] got this[/SIZE][/FONT][/I], but i am using your characters a bit... i will try not to mess anyone up and i am welcoming editions of course, but now that we are in a group it will be close to impossible to avoid it.

well is anyone planning on writing? if its left up to me i will probably skip over a lot... since i still dont see a real point in coming to this city....

but if no one posts i would be happy to accelerate the story to a more action pact event.

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="1"]sorry guys! my compy crashed too...blah. I don't really have a lot of time to post right now....only able to go online at work, if I'm lucky. I shall try my best to get something up. :([/SIZE][/COLOR]

Inu's computer is down now too. He won't be able to post for some time, most likely a week. I should be able to get some things done in his absence, and he'll remain well informed.

So, as long as this stays alive, it doesn't matter. Let's keep it alive, even if it's only a post once every few days.