OtakuBoards

Dungeons and Dragons: The Stormcrest Inn and Tavern

ExcelExcel

My one rule, ladies and gentlemen? Detailed as you like, please. :animesmil

However, some people will be able to post long, tiresome posts. Please, if you must, be extrordinarily creative. I WANT ACTION! Posts, I REPEAT. POSTS do not have to be AWKWARDLY INTIMIDATING WALLS OF TEXT! Some of us, are idiots. Namely, ME. Much obiged, thank you!

Think of this as a story, an epic one of tales of which can never happen in this realm, and only in the forgotten realms.

BE AS POWERFUL AS YOU WANT. however, do word it modestly. In this rp we are... rather chaotic, no matter our mindsets. Law turns into chaos, and chaos into war.

This how the story is, think you're up for phantasmal batles, the likes of which will be epicly known throught time? Humans, elves, dwarves, Lycanthropes... So many different lives.... all working to try to acheive a better tomorrow, and save our poor, unfortunate souls. (breaks into song HERE)

Ornate thrones, with the Princess in audience, or the darkness of the Nine Hells? Where will you go? The beautiful, rain drench and oddly fertile soils of Freilla? Or the hot sands and dessert mystique of Xenmetriph? The world is at your command to find.

Will you take on new members of your group? Will they be trust worthy and collected? Or will they be intelligent, anarchial maniacs who love to play with magic?

Come now, as we journey. Let's have an adventure! :smirk: (as the case will be proably) :animeswea

And of course, OBEY MY RULES POSTED HERE

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some how have been in the Street when you saw Hope be taken. You guys have heard of Lord Dalmasca, and of him having a daughter. That is all you guys know at the moment. How you guys handle that knowledge, is up to you.

Now, perhaps you're all staying at the same inn and that is how meet up... it's really up to you guys to find each other.

I pray this works....

If there's anything you guys want to know about DandD spells or abilities, this is the site to reflect on. This will be the site Excel and I use when fleshing out our adventures. It will also help us stay true to the Dungeons and Dragons contexts and basis of the table top version of the game. That's what we want to do. Lucas's character abilities are also on this site, though Ol' Fighter, yours are not. I'm willing to over look it as a magical item of some sort, but not as a bardic ability. Sorry dude. Ayeika is a bard, look at her specialties, a draw some of your own. Or look at the site linked here and read up on bards.

[I][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]BOOKMARK IT![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]

Trust me, it will help me and Excel out alot if you guys do. If you want ot reasearch something, this is the site to use.

[url]http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page[/url]

[B]Thanks so much for the link, Inu. I'll look through that.

Right now, I'm going to make my character. However, is it possible for there to be a feral Elven druid? If not, I'll need to re-start my character.
[/B]

The big problem with druids is that they are all but useless in cities. Hopefully, for your character's sake, we'll be sticking to nature.

Also, druids tend to be rather neutral and well educated. if you so choose to be rather feral, then you better be damn descriptive about your character's past.

Alright, I'm remaking my guy now. I know a little bit about D&D and yeah, with that ability I kind of went overboard so hopefully I get this right.

Yuin's new specialty...

Specialty: Sweet Talk. He constantly has this spell upon him at all times to aid him in his missions as well as just to charm people into his favor. He further uses this while playing his flute to captivate his intended target or targets even more so into his liking. Besides this he is quite light on his feet and naturally has a gentle singing voice.

So, there we go. If something is still amiss do pop me one. ^_^;

its too bad he march to the castle and face off with the king was en ended so quickly... that could have been a cool battle...

oh... and does editing a post show up as new posts? because that really is all i click on to navigate the forums... and i dont wanna miss the next post when its done.

Very well. We await your post.

We've set it up to where three of us have potentially joined together. Now for the others....

Lucas and Ayeika are also planning on talking about freeing the girl. In front of Kinenda, regardless of her reactions to what they might do.

Kinenda, it's also your show.

[quote name='CaNz']i have been up all night... and i am maybe half an hour away from finishing... but i drank too much wine and must rest... i will finish when i wake up.[/QUOTE]

CaNz, that's exactly what happened to me 'cept wine was beer, but back on topic I'm posting something today and I'm roaring to go.