Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]We had so many good times together... I... I... don't know what to think.

He was diagnosed with leukemia a few years ago, right after we met, actually. He was so strong throughout this whole tragedy.

I miss him so much... he was my first love.

*sigh*

Rest in peace, Mr. Maul.
1972-2010

[img]http://www.hooperfuneral.com/uploads/730664bb3d6a68d6a91c0c184526b3d4.jpg[/img]



JK~

But fo rillz, we're dating, & we wanted to tell you, so I guess we're making a thread. Leukemia isn't funny. Neither is this thread. I'm sorry.

But really, he's dead from OB, pretty much.

Y'all.

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I]Have you ever secretly dated someone from the internet?[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[font=franklin gothic medium]o_O

I actually wish I'd scrolled down and looked at the picture sooner. For a moment I was really worried.[/font]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]You got me. I was about to feel pretty bad.

I "dated" someone online once. I was 12. I didn't keep it a secret, but now I really wish that I had. [/SIZE]
Posted
I cried. Jerk.

But no worries, I still wuvs you!:catgirl:

This reminds me, I'm actually almost done with the drawing of him, though I keep messing up with the hands... But don't worry, because I'm getting lots of advice from my art teacher!
Posted
When I die, I would not want ";-;" to be in my R.I.P. thread title. It should be " :'( " or just " :( ."

On internet dating: Shy asked me to be his lady Shy. I couldn't be happier.
Posted
[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchhet ms] failed attempt at humor has failed[/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]We weren't going for humor. We're just bored.

Also, chibi, yay! ^-^

Clurr, I *~*dated*~* someone, too, like, a few years ago. He was much older & lived 620 miles away. It was stupid.

But Mr. Maul & I used to live only about 20 minutes away (now that he's moved, it's about 3 hours... which sucks). Blahhhhh.

But yes.

Uh.

Yeah.


[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Who's Mr. Maul again?:confused:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]OB's #1 most ignored member. Obviously![/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Clurr'][SIZE="1"]OB's #1 most ignored member. Obviously![/SIZE][/QUOTE][FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][I]Ahahaha....Sorry Sorry I couldn't help it.

Dragon Warrior/Gavin and I officially got married with onion rings. We've been together what since I was 16? that's 6 years going strong. Oh yeah baby.....[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Boo']On internet dating: Shy asked me to be his lady Shy. I couldn't be happier.[/QUOTE][size=1]And why you haven't changed your user name yet continues to baffle me.

I've been incredibly close with several people from the Internet, but I don't think I've ever been in an official e-relationship. There are times when I've met people from the web and went on dates with them; actually most of my relationships have started from meeting people on a dating website. So in that sense, yes, but most of the courtship took place in 'real-life,' and not through chatrooms or a message board or whatever.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]We weren't going for humor. We're just bored.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[quote name='Gavin']
[quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Uhm. Okay.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]QFT.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/fcjkn8.jpg[/img]

Wow i have been being bitchy lately. I blame finals[/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...