OtakuBoards

I wanna be the very best.

chibi-master

That was hilarious!
That's exactly what I feel every time I go on the SS Anne =[ and all the other varriations of it in the other games.
But I still go because I don't know any other place to get like a billion pokemon battles lol

[quote name='Elk' date='02 August 2010 - 10:54 PM' timestamp='1280804091' post='698623']
That was hilarious!
That's exactly what I feel every time I go on the SS Anne =[ and all the other varriations of it in the other games.
But I still go because I don't know any other place to get like a billion pokemon battles lol
[/quote]
I love all the experience points I get from that boat... But that one sailor that says, "I like feisty kids like you!" scares the hell out of me every time...

[quote name='Tonks' date='02 August 2010 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1280804548' post='698625']
Haha, this is cute. I've been reading a lot of humorous Pokemon web comics lately and it makes me want to draw my own, but I don't feel the proper inspiration. Le sigh.
[/quote]
Play the games and take your pick of ridiculous things to point out.

I here ya. Battles on the ships are the most time consuming and some of the things the trainers say make you do a double take. I like the style you use. Its clean but still has a bit of sketchiness to it.

[quote name='Lilt' date='06 August 2010 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1281129239' post='698978']
[b]I LOVE the expression that Le-An (that's her name right? Also, is she a fox girl or something?) has on the last panel. XD

Why did you restart LG though?

I can't wait to see more comics. :biggrin: [/b]
[/quote]
Who in the hell is Le-an? I put *le~an* to show that she was leaning. That's me, and I like my doggy ears and tail because they're cute.

Because I beat the game and transferred all of my useful Pokemon into my HG game.

Thanks!

[b]I feel really stupid now. :sweatdrop: I thought maybe it was what you named your character in LG. Don't ask me why.

At least I was close with the fox comment. The doggy ears and tail are cute though. :biggrin:

But yeah, sorry for the confusion chibi. I didn't mean to make you angry. :annoyed: [/b]

[quote name='Lilt' date='06 August 2010 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1281141473' post='698990']
[b]I feel really stupid now. :sweatdrop: I thought maybe it was what you named your character in LG. Don't ask me why.

At least I was close with the fox comment. The doggy ears and tail are cute though. :biggrin:

But yeah, sorry for the confusion chibi. I didn't mean to make you angry. :annoyed: [/b]
[/quote]
Yeah, I can understand that now...

You were very close!

Not angry at all, Lilt! Just confused a bit, is all! :biggrin:

[quote name='chibi-master' date='06 August 2010 - 08:51 AM' timestamp='1281109884' post='698970']
This is my birthday gift to Botar! A family portrait of the 3 closest siblings on OB!
[attachment=14854:birthday.jpg]
[/quote]

i like it.
and i am accurately depicted as a panda... do you know how hard it is to type with claws?

[quote name='chibi-master' date='07 August 2010 - 07:50 PM' timestamp='1281235846' post='699060']
Insprired by OB's inability to keep me logged in.

[attachment=14855:ob.jpg]
[/quote]

I like this one the best out of all your comics so far. It cute.

• 2 weeks later...