chibi-master Posted July 31, 2010 Posted July 31, 2010 (edited) I finally have a working scanner, so I can happily upload a lot of my doodles~! Here's a comic I did today after re-starting LG... Edited December 12, 2010 by chibi-master
Elk Posted August 3, 2010 Posted August 3, 2010 That was hilarious! That's exactly what I feel every time I go on the SS Anne =[ and all the other varriations of it in the other games. But I still go because I don't know any other place to get like a billion pokemon battles lol
Claire Posted August 3, 2010 Posted August 3, 2010 Haha, this is cute. I've been reading a lot of humorous Pokemon web comics lately and it makes me want to draw my own, but I don't feel the proper inspiration. Le sigh.
chibi-master Posted August 3, 2010 Author Posted August 3, 2010 [quote name='Elk' date='02 August 2010 - 10:54 PM' timestamp='1280804091' post='698623'] That was hilarious! That's exactly what I feel every time I go on the SS Anne =[ and all the other varriations of it in the other games. But I still go because I don't know any other place to get like a billion pokemon battles lol [/quote] I love all the experience points I get from that boat... But that one sailor that says, "I like feisty kids like you!" scares the hell out of me every time... [quote name='Tonks' date='02 August 2010 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1280804548' post='698625'] Haha, this is cute. I've been reading a lot of humorous Pokemon web comics lately and it makes me want to draw my own, but I don't feel the proper inspiration. Le sigh. [/quote] Play the games and take your pick of ridiculous things to point out.
Cat Posted August 3, 2010 Posted August 3, 2010 I here ya. Battles on the ships are the most time consuming and some of the things the trainers say make you do a double take. I like the style you use. Its clean but still has a bit of sketchiness to it.
chibi-master Posted August 6, 2010 Author Posted August 6, 2010 (edited) I drew this based on a chat conversation with SunfallE and others~! Edited December 12, 2010 by chibi-master
chibi-master Posted August 6, 2010 Author Posted August 6, 2010 (edited) This is my birthday gift to Botar! A family portrait of the 3 closest siblings on OB! [attachment=14854:birthday.jpg] Edited December 12, 2010 by chibi-master
Lilt Posted August 6, 2010 Posted August 6, 2010 [b]I LOVE the expression that Le-An (that's her name right? Also, is she a fox girl or something?) has on the last panel. XD Why did you restart LG though? I can't wait to see more comics. [/b]
chibi-master Posted August 6, 2010 Author Posted August 6, 2010 [quote name='Lilt' date='06 August 2010 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1281129239' post='698978'] [b]I LOVE the expression that Le-An (that's her name right? Also, is she a fox girl or something?) has on the last panel. XD Why did you restart LG though? I can't wait to see more comics. [/b] [/quote] Who in the hell is Le-an? I put *le~an* to show that she was leaning. That's me, and I like my doggy ears and tail because they're cute. Because I beat the game and transferred all of my useful Pokemon into my HG game. Thanks!
Lilt Posted August 7, 2010 Posted August 7, 2010 [b]I feel really stupid now. I thought maybe it was what you named your character in LG. Don't ask me why. At least I was close with the fox comment. The doggy ears and tail are cute though. But yeah, sorry for the confusion chibi. I didn't mean to make you angry. [/b]
chibi-master Posted August 7, 2010 Author Posted August 7, 2010 [quote name='Lilt' date='06 August 2010 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1281141473' post='698990'] [b]I feel really stupid now. I thought maybe it was what you named your character in LG. Don't ask me why. At least I was close with the fox comment. The doggy ears and tail are cute though. But yeah, sorry for the confusion chibi. I didn't mean to make you angry. [/b] [/quote] Yeah, I can understand that now... You were very close! Not angry at all, Lilt! Just confused a bit, is all!
CaNz Posted August 7, 2010 Posted August 7, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master' date='06 August 2010 - 08:51 AM' timestamp='1281109884' post='698970'] This is my birthday gift to Botar! A family portrait of the 3 closest siblings on OB! [attachment=14854:birthday.jpg] [/quote] i like it. and i am accurately depicted as a panda... do you know how hard it is to type with claws?
chibi-master Posted August 8, 2010 Author Posted August 8, 2010 (edited) Insprired by OB's inability to keep me logged in. [attachment=14855:ob.jpg] Edited December 12, 2010 by chibi-master
Cat Posted August 8, 2010 Posted August 8, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master' date='07 August 2010 - 07:50 PM' timestamp='1281235846' post='699060'] Insprired by OB's inability to keep me logged in. [attachment=14855:ob.jpg] [/quote] I like this one the best out of all your comics so far. It cute.
chibi-master Posted August 18, 2010 Author Posted August 18, 2010 Got a fabulous idea and put it to paper. I'm on the Ho-Oh and my best friend's on the Lugia. [attachment=14877:version.jpg]
CaNz Posted August 18, 2010 Posted August 18, 2010 cuuute... but wouldnt you want to have both? gotta catch'em all right! (best friends forced into battle)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now