OtakuBoards

The (Mis)Adventures of the Insane

Inuyasha Fandom

[color="#FF0000"]**WARNING!WARNINGWARNING******* MATURE CONTENT**WARNING!**

[b]Welcome one and all to.....

[size="7"]The (Mis)Adventures of the Insane![/size]

Brought to you by:

You! And in Part by: Inuyasha Fandom![/color]

They say the road to hell is paved with dirty condoms. I agree. They also say Micheal Jackson died.... choking on a weiner. *busts out into some disco moves*

I'm Annika Renescht. I suppose you could say I was born to just be... better. The perfect weapon, and in human form. To live by the way of the map... Treasure hunting! Of all the jobs, I have a dream come true. And I find what I'm looking for. No problems.

There's just one problem.

There's LOTS of problems.

Where to begin? Well, the Lady Ayur asked for some help....

I accepted..... and then was told what I had to look for.

Winds up... I was asked to find a cat. By an eight year old. An eight year old with ALOT of money.

Dollar signs! And so off I went, skipping off into the forest, singing la di da. Or so I thought I would be to find the princess' kitty. Turns out.... She wanted a much, much, MUCH bigger kitty. Someone she called Fluffers.

A tiger, of all things. And not just a tiger. A WERE-tiger. WERE! By the Goddess Marine! I'm a sea-faring treasure hunter, you little brat! Not a pet finder!

But... The money was good..... so....... Off I went, trudging into the forest.... Er.. town. I'm gonna need some help.

Oh yeah. Guess what the name of our ship is? Bad Luck. No, seriously. But take my word for it, it is THE luckiest ship around.. So, care to join me in an adventure?.[/b]

Okay... this is how it's going to go.

Wanna play Pirate? Like Pirates of the Carribean pirates?

MAGIC USERS ARE WELCOME! However, only three allowed, and those roles will be on a first come, first serve basis. However, we also need the brute force. The mercenaries, the law, or the rebels. Anyway you play it, you might be the bookish type, or you might be the person who's punching people in the face before the night at the bar is over. Still others might play the part of beauty queens who know how to get the job done or theives with a righteous intent. Sounds like we might be a bit of a motley crew, doesn't it? Weapons are up to you, though make then fit into the time. History is also up to you.

Here's the sign-up sheet:

Name:

Appearence:

Occupation: Are you melee or spellcaster? A singer or a basher? Be creative when making your occupation, and be descriptive about some of the things you are expected to do because of it.

History: Just a background for your character. Be sure to involve his or her personality here and there in it.

And that's it. Details galore PLEASE!

You will be meeting up in a bar, where you get this completely true story... Somehow, this story is just... too wild to be fantasy. And too crazy. And a bad idea. But.... for some reason... you walked right on into it...

Okay, here goes:

[b]Name: [/b]Bear the Viking

[b]Age: [/b]34 years of age.

[b]Appearence: [/b]Bear is a hulking brute with a muscular build and many battle-scars. He has shaggy brown hair and a curly beard. Bear clothes himself in a tunic and breeches woven from sturdy brown cloth. Heâ??s also wearing leather wristbands with a matching belt and boots trimmed with fur. His cloak was cut from the pelt of a large, brown bear. There is an iron helm set with ivory horns upon Bearâ??s head and a chain of silver disks around his neck.

[b]Weapons: [/b]Bear's favorite weapon is his battle-axe.  It is just large enough to be swung using both hands and yet is not so heavy that Bear can't throw it like a tomahawk.  And for this adventure Bear is also packing heat in the form of a large blunderbuss.  This wicked firearm usually fires grapeshot but in a pinch it can loaded with nails, rocks, broken glass, etc.

[b]Occupation:[/b]Bear is a career Viking but these days he's branching out into the realm of piracy.  He usually serves as hired muscle to keep the crew in line and crush whatever opposition they might encounter during the voyage.

[b]History:[/b] Bear is a burly, bad-tempered Viking whose job is pillaging and plundering every village he comes across and then burning them to the ground.  He has all the wit and charm of a caveman and usually resorts to violence to solve all of his problems.  Bearâ??s voice is like a loud roar and he has a belly laugh that can curl your hair. In his spare time he enjoys drinking mead, chasing wenches and tavern brawling.

Bear is doing pretty well during the age of piracy.  He's still looting, drinking and fighting as much as he ever did but now he's got guns to play with and a bigger ship to sail around aboard.  Rum isn't as good to him as mead but at least the wenches are willing.   Edited by The Tentacle

Very good. Welcome aboard, sailor!

*Annika rejoices*

Name: Um... I already told you.

Appearence:
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/Max_Eaglestone/Guilty%20Gear/ggmaygif.gif[/IMG]

Weapons: Didn't you see that anchor? Yeah, I weild that. As well as a really big revolver I keep tucked in my panties.

Occupation: Rebel I kick the asses of those who get in my way, and apologize afterward if they were good guys. What, want to know my measurements, too?

History: I'm a military science project. There. Happy? Edited by Inuyasha Fandom

Name: Merci Aliciyd Kquit A.K.A "Mak"

Appearance: Mak stands 6' on the nose without a miss. He's a nice 170 pounds with a nice muscular figure to compliment. Mak's dreads are a little longer than shoulder length and only its jet black ends can be seen from under his black bandanna. His clothing consists of a skin tight black long sleeved shirt that just about overlaps his fingers. The pants he wears are of the same color and completely cover his usually bare or slightly bandaged feet. Last, Mak has 4 sets of onyx earrings roughly the sizes of your common pea on both ears.

Weapons: Always slightly raised on Mak's left side is his adored black onyx sword rested in its black sheath. The weapon is an heirloom of his family extending back for hundreds of years. It is said to have been forged by an insane god that wanted to prove he could forge a darkness from true sword as sharp as feathers and as light as blades. This blade of strange origins is still unnaturally sharp and rather slender. Mak has giving it the name, "Lady Onyx".

Occupation: Mak is a solider of fortune and a bloody sword for hire.

History: Merci Aliciyd Kquit or "Mak" as he prefers reserving the right to call him Merci by close friends only hails from a family that leads an assassin's guild. From birth he learned to wield a blade as if it were your extended limb and a part of your soul. His parents, the guild masters, were always easy on Mak. Never relying too heavily upon him for anything. This made for an easy and very fortunate upbringing. During his teen years he was praised greatly for his skills with the blade impressing people from all over the lands. Mak's life up until 18 was indeed a life of many pleasures, but on one small occasion he encountered a sword wielded by a man draped in black clothing. This man would be his father given the mission to eliminate Merci Aliciyd Kquit. So confused was he that it partially drove Mak insane. The following day he was found with the onyx blade on his chest drooling mumbling, "Lady Onyx". The family guild later removed him from their ranks and the world labeled him insane. On the brinks of hell mentally he now travels the world trying only to please his, "Lady Onyx".

Ooo, been a while peps. Me is back up and runnin'. So let us play again eh?

• 2 weeks later...
[b]Name:[/b] Finella "Finny" Rowan

[b]Age:[/b] 20

[b]Appearence:[/b] [url="http://i55.tinypic.com/jtnig6.jpg"]Finny, in the jacket given to her by Heckie.[/url] It's what she wears when she's not singing.
Finny stands tall and slender, with a singer's build much like her mother. She shows it off whenever she can in different dresses when she sings. However, she also inherited her albinism from her mother as well.

[b]Weapons:[/b] Finny always carries two dirks with her at all times. They are mostly used in secrecy, but in battle she wields them both at once. For a real battle however, she always carries her trusted pistol sword with her.

[b]Occupation:[/b] Singer

[b]History:[/b] Finella was raised alone by her mother. When Finella was very young, they both had to run away from their home and her mother had to find a new place for them to live in the world. Finella usually asked why they had to leave when she was a little older, but her mother always just became quiet so she stopped asking.

Finella, like her mother, had a lovely singing voice. So her mother nurtured this talent. However, her mother disappeared one day, so Finella had to fend for herself from now on. She tried stealing from the pocket of one man, but he turned around and grabbed her arm and nearly cut her hand off.
When he saw her though, he put his knife away and brought her to his place.

The man introduced himself only as Heckie and gave her food to eat and a place to sleep. He told her that he wouldn't turn her in, so she would be safe. The next morning, Heckie woke Finella up and found out about her. After the introduction, which was a bit lacking on his end, he decided to call her "Finny" and taught her what he knew out of life and how to successfully steal and fight. Her training came to an end quickly. She learned a lot from Heckie in a short amount of time.

Heckie knew a noble that owed him a favor, so she took in Finella and raised her like one of her own. After years of living in her now home, Finny is now a singer, with a hidden life thanks to Heckie. The dirks and pistol sword he gave her our her souvenirs from their time together. Her love of singing is the mark her mother left on her. Now she just needs to find a ship so she can hopefully one day find news about her mother. Edited by Lilt

[size="2"][b]Name[/b]:
Teddy

[b]Age[/b]:

[b]Appearence:[/b]
Teddy adores wearing very expensive suits, even in battle despite getting very annoyed when blood is spilled onto his outfit. He rarely takes off his giant teddy bear mask off, but when he does, He has long, dark hair and bright blue eyes.
[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_K7mTt5MC-WM/SeOws50aRdI/AAAAAAAAAY4/XxJTR3iagQc/s400/JinnoWeb.jpg[/img]

[b]Weapons:[/b]
Teddy carries a Katana with a black handle and its blade completely crimson red. He also a student in the melee combat known as "Krav Maga".

[b]Occupation[/b]:
Is a very dedicated Swordsman and is known for taking the most rigorous jobs. He is also signed on to be the one of the head cooks on the the ship.

[b]History:[/b]
He didn't know who he was when he woke up. He didn't have a name, a past, or anyone that cared about him. He just woke up one storming night on the side of a road with blood all over his clothes and with an amnesia-struck mind. The only thing he had was a Teddy bear strapped to his belt strap. He was taken in by a passing couple, who, lived on a farm a couple of miles down the road. They had a daughter named Elizabeth, who took care of him and nursed him back to health. She gave him the name Teddy after the Teddy bear that he refused to let out of his sight despite him being around his twenties. Teddy spent three years with the family that took him in like a son, but on the first day of winter, he was sent out to the nearest village, Purgato, to get supplies for the season ahead and returned home to find his father beheaded in the garden and his mother and Elizabeth raped. Elizabeth, with her last moments in Teddy's arms, cried and screamed 'I'm afraid' over and over until she passed to the afterlife. Bent on revenge, he went forward and spent half a year, trying to find the ones who slaughtered the ones who he ever known as family. On his journey, he crossed paths with a master swordsman named, Jimmihani, that had mastered the art of the Katana blade and he saw the broken heart Teddy had obtained from his dark past. He joined his crusade, where he taught Teddy everything he knows about the sword.

The two eventually came across the village when it was in the middle of being pllaged by a group of bandits, who according to the description from a man that saw his family's killers before, looked exactly like his description. Teddy rushed into battle without consulting with Jimmihani first and while he managed to kille majority of them, he was cut down my the head bandit of the group and was nearly stabbed to death before his Master stepped in and took a blade to the heart. Teddy awake to find the village burnt down and his master slain by his side. The bandit had gotten aweay and he had taken everything from Teddy. His vengeance wasreplaced by sorrow. While walking down the road to the next village, he was stopped by a merchant, where he saw a giant teddy bear mask. Teddy gave him all his money and put on the mask, a sign of his disappoint in himself for not being able to save everyone he had loved.

Over a course of seven years, he ventured around the land, offering his blade for hire and soon his name began to spread, The teddy bear killer" or "that fucked up guy". He holds a very polite manner and loves helping the ones who have nothing left, but in the back of his mind, even if he refuses to confront it, Teddy is still looking for the head bandit and wanting to make him suffer for what he has done.[/size]

Name: Jago Kehst

Weapons: Bo Staff- http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff121/MugenOOinfinite/bostaff.jpg
Carries 2 pistols on his side and has a third hidden pistol for emergencies.

Appearence: Jago has short blue hair.(sorta like Strider Hiryu) Wear normal clothing with the exception of his jacket. He also wears a blue scarf he got from his brother. He also has a gold chain he "aquried" from his former boss.

History: Jago is a traveling bartender who looks for odd jobs everywhere. He learned from his brother and they used to travel together until his brother was killed by an English nobelman. Jago ended up working for that same nobleman later on in life. he killed him and took a chain from him as a symbol of what he had done. Since then Jago has been ducking on English noblemen or military for he will arrested if he is caught. he's found a nitch in moving from place to place. Hes lucky he is a bartender because he always has a job wherever he goes. He is now looking to do some other thigns with his life and he is open to any suggestions...so long as it doesn't include going to England.

I hope I'm accepted into this, it's been a long time for me, so here goes.

[color="#0000FF"][b][font="Comic Sans MS"]Name: Wolf Bluewaters

Appearence: [img]http://www.faces77.com/my%20works/faces77animegirlnew.jpg[/img]
Usually in a pair of faded hip hugger jeans and a black tank top, she has a back ball cap and dark sunglasses she wears out in public and is usually seen with a cigarette smoldering in her mouth. Her eyes are actually yellow under the blue contacts she wears to hide it. Her clunky combat boots rarely seem to part from her feet no matter where they are.

Occupation: Cook, says it all. She is in charge of the dietary needs for every person she feeds and is in charge of food supplies(when to restock). She keeps track of who has what and who needs what in their diet, who eats the most sugar, who need protein and who need fiber. It's a shitty job, that's a pain in the ass, but some one has to do it.

Weapons: Being a cook means she tries her best not to damage her hands as much as possible; she fights useing a mixed style of kick boxing and gymnastics. Daggers are fashioned into the toe of her boots and designed to emerge when the right kick is administered.

History: She doesn't really know much about her past, she was abandoned as a child by her parents and picked up by a street merchant. Raised in a shady part of her home town taught her to fight for her life while she learned her kick boxing and gymnastics from a few of the orphaned kids from richer families. Living like that taught her to keep track on her diet and eating habits. When she got old enough she put that know how to good use and became a chef. Even though her life hasn't been the easiest she is still a laid back person most of the time and loves to have a good time. A proverbial flirt with a smart mouth and sharp wit. She teases every person she knows and only laughs when(or if, if they know her well enough) get offended. She seems to have a never ending supply of coffee and seems to live off of it. As if to emphasis her persona, in the mornings before she begins her chores she has a cigarette off the side of the ship with a mug of coffee the size of a bear paw, if talked to or messed with before either or both are finished she delivers a quick kick to the head or a choking puff of smoke to the face. Her favorite quote is 'It's better to be a smartass, than a dumbass.'[/font][/b][/color]