Dragon Warrior Posted June 19, 2011 Posted June 19, 2011 [center][img]http://i51.tinypic.com/294rp5g.jpg[/img][/center] I won't spend much time rambling about the comic, but basically [i]Eddie Skizzorhands[/i] is just me passing the time when I feel like doodling. I whip out a new strip quite often so don't worry about waiting a whole week for a new one. Obviously it parodies Edward Scissorhands and I basically make cracks about little parts in the film. If you don't get the joke, you probably should watch that part of the movie to see if you can catch what I'm poking fun at. Either way, enjoy! [center][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/23qx5jo.jpg[/img] [img]http://i51.tinypic.com/25ixcpc.jpg[/img] [img]http://i55.tinypic.com/1owy8o.jpg[/img] [img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2lcaaah.jpg[/img][/center]
Gavin Posted June 19, 2011 Posted June 19, 2011 [font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I missed you name-brother.[/size][/font]
Dragon Warrior Posted June 20, 2011 Author Posted June 20, 2011 Liar. You only loved me for my humor :P
Dragon Warrior Posted June 20, 2011 Author Posted June 20, 2011 (edited) [center][img]http://i52.tinypic.com/55ldo9.jpg[/img][/center] Edited June 20, 2011 by Dragon Warrior
Gavin Posted June 20, 2011 Posted June 20, 2011 [quote name='Dragon Warrior' timestamp='1308543774' post='708031'] Liar. You only loved me for my humor :P [/quote] [font="Tahoma"][size="2"]You say that like it's a bad thing. [/size][/font]
Akieen Cloud Posted June 21, 2011 Posted June 21, 2011 [font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]xD You keep posting these, I shall continue to read. Made me giggle. ^^[/color][/font]
Dragon Warrior Posted June 22, 2011 Author Posted June 22, 2011 (edited) Consider it done! [img]http://i51.tinypic.com/7099q8.jpg[/img] [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/2zo94yo.jpg[/img] Edited June 22, 2011 by Dragon Warrior
Lyndy Posted June 22, 2011 Posted June 22, 2011 (edited) [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I love this. This is the only comic that I plan on reading every time you update it. :V You've definitely caught my interest. [spoiler](no other online comic has really interested me :V)[/spoiler][/font][/size][/color] Edited June 22, 2011 by Elle Jay
Dragon Warrior Posted June 27, 2011 Author Posted June 27, 2011 Well, I'm pleased to be your new addiction/distraction! [img]http://i52.tinypic.com/23vnn91.jpg[/img]
Lyndy Posted June 27, 2011 Posted June 27, 2011 [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk90pjLk6F1qzr7woo1_400.gif[/img] [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"](what I thought of when I saw the last square)[/font][/size][/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted July 7, 2011 Author Posted July 7, 2011 Hah, that's actually what I was thinking of too. [img]http://i53.tinypic.com/25uh1e8.jpg[/img]
Dragon Warrior Posted July 8, 2011 Author Posted July 8, 2011 [img]http://i53.tinypic.com/35mh3yq.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now