The Spectacular Professor Posted September 17, 2011 Posted September 17, 2011 [font="Comic Sans MS"]I bet you thought this was about foreign affairs or global warming or something like that, right? NOOOOPE. It's just Chuck Testa. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJP1DphOWPs[/media] So basically, this is our new Funtime Thread, since the old one is somewhat long and dead-ish. Post funny pics, jokes, stories, videos, or anything else. Just keep it in the rules and try not to repost anything. Not that anyone'll notice if it's far enough back. Go crazy, people. [size="1"]*Chuck Testa does not taxidermize pets.[/size][/font]
Lyndy Posted September 17, 2011 Posted September 17, 2011 [img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/NopeJustsawalotoftheselatelyandI_50aea8_2619359.jpg[/img]
Allamorph Posted September 19, 2011 Posted September 19, 2011 [center][img]http://cheezfailbooking.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/funny-facebook-fails-one-rotten-apple.jpg[/img][/center] [FONT=Calibri]ah ha ha ha ha[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 I have been preparing for this... [center][img]http://www.simplimg.com/product_images/obejection.jpg[/img][/center]
James Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 [quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1316478215' post='709509'] I have been preparing for this... [center][img]http://www.simplimg.com/product_images/obejection.jpg[/img][/center] [/quote] [font=palatino linotype]That is truly awesome. [/font]
Lyndy Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 [img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/WhatdoenstkillyouOnlyMAkesyoustronger_3e310a_2630230.gif[/img]
Boo Posted September 21, 2011 Posted September 21, 2011 (edited) [youtube]MAv4UwYs-ck[/youtube] Edited September 21, 2011 by lol
PiroMunkie Posted September 21, 2011 Posted September 21, 2011 [color="#006400"]This video is a couple years old, but I didn't see it in the previous topic. It's a little NSFW for all you hooligans who spend time on the internet at work. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcnbOrdVt6A[/media] Also the animated version, minus the second half of the song (as there's no video for the full version). Warning: Contains animated horse genitals. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUl9_5kK9ts[/media][/color]
Lyndy Posted September 21, 2011 Posted September 21, 2011 [font="Times New Roman"][color="#008080"][size="3"]For you Minecraft fans. I actually wanna get this game.[/size][/color][/font] [img]http://1337gif.com/images/gif/Minecraft-Creeper-12.gif[/img]
PiroMunkie Posted September 21, 2011 Posted September 21, 2011 [quote name='Elle Jay' timestamp='1316644723' post='709546'] [font="Times New Roman"][color="#008080"][size="3"]For you Minecraft fans. I actually wanna get this game.[/size][/color][/font] [img]http://1337gif.com/images/gif/Minecraft-Creeper-12.gif[/img] [/quote] [color="#006400"]That's brilliant, lol. Too bad he'd have been dead before he got out.[/color]
Boo Posted September 23, 2011 Posted September 23, 2011 [img]http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/5386/biwinningz.png[/img] Bi-Winning! \( °o°)/ Lyndy 1
Lyndy Posted September 23, 2011 Posted September 23, 2011 [color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Cool story, bro.[/font][/size][/color]
Yukazi Posted September 24, 2011 Posted September 24, 2011 [img]http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/9809/tumblrlrci0jkoit1qc0kut.jpg[/img]
Boo Posted September 30, 2011 Posted September 30, 2011 (edited) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJrGn-U0650[/media] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1nfuD0CMhM[/media] Edited October 4, 2011 by ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Lyndy Posted October 7, 2011 Posted October 7, 2011 [quote name='â??(ï¾?ã?®ï¾?â??)' timestamp='1317394097' post='709676'] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1nfuD0CMhM[/media] [/quote] [img]http://myfacewhen.com/i/485.jpg[/img]
Lyndy Posted October 12, 2011 Posted October 12, 2011 [img]http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/348949_460s.jpg[/img] [color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Portals. You're doin' it right.[/font][/size][/color]
chibi-master Posted October 16, 2011 Posted October 16, 2011 There is a blog called Hyperbole and a Half. It is glorious. [url="http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/09/party.html"]The Party[/url]
Horendithas Posted October 26, 2011 Posted October 26, 2011 [quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1318772677' post='709940'] There is a blog called Hyperbole and a Half. It is glorious. [url="http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/09/party.html"]The Party[/url] [/quote] [color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]So I see you've finally found that paticular blog. What I like best is all the drawings she makes to go along with the story.[/font][/color]
Boo Posted April 28, 2012 Posted April 28, 2012 (edited) [img]http://www.fhm.nl/upload/image/website/funny/FunnyPics/Perfectpicture07.jpg[/img] I laughed. It looks like he has a female body. And that he sticks his arm somewhere, but that's secondary. Edited April 28, 2012 by Boo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now