20 Absurdity Day

20 Beautiful Day

20 Universal Children's Day

21 False Confession Day

21 World Hello Day

22 Go For a Ride Day

23 Eat a Cranberry Day

23 National Cashew Day

24 Thanksgiving - Eat, drink, and be thankful.

25 Black Friday

25 Buy Nothing Day - always the day after Thanksgiving...does anyone abide by it!?!

25 National Parfait Day

25 You're Welcome Day - the day after Thanksgiving

26 Shopping Reminder Day

27 Pins and Needles Day

28 Make Your Own Head Day

28 Red Planet Day

29 Electronic Greetings Day- now who do you think created this day!?

29 Square Dance Day

30 Stay At Home Because You Are Well Day
[/Quote]

Anyone doing anything for Thanksgiving or any other holidays here?

[font="Times New Roman"][color="#2E8B57"][size="3"]I have two options for Thanksgiving. First one is to stay here in MI and be with my in-law's parents all weekend (with no internet, and I don't really like the mom. She doesn't want to stop trying to change me to meet her needs e_e). The second one is to go back to my hometown in IL (eight hour drive) and have a Thanksgiving dinner with my mom. But I will only spending that one day with her, since I will be staying at a friend's house. I'm mostly goin' down because I still need to pick up some stuff and to see my friends.

Either way I will want to kill myself at some point in time.[/size][/color][/font]

[size="1"]I'll workout in the morning, then I'll be visiting my dad and brother at my dad's girlfriend's house. Which will be a good ol' awkward time. My dad is "renting" a room at his girlfriend's house(ever since he lost the house last year), and my brother lives in the basement. My brother hates her and her kid's(two of the four live with her). Should be exciting. My boyfriend will probebly be accompanying me. Then we'll leave for his sister's house around five. I won't be able to see my mom and step dad.[/size]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]No idea what we're doing for good ol' Turkey day, though we never seem to know what we're doing 'til like the week beforehand, anyway. I'll probably watch the Macy's parade, eat food, and see if there's any good movies on TV.

Though, y'know, I never really eat more on Thanksgiving than I normally do...[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

There are a lot of good holidays this month, but I really needed an excuse to have a party with my bear, and next week I can!

This thanksgiving is probably gonna be like all the others, The one day out of the year that I force myself to eat turkey. Of all the wonderful meats in the world, why did one dry bird get to be the star? I usually soak mine in a pool of cranberry sauce and then nibble on it a little between bites.

[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]We plan on going to Nathan's parents since they're relatively close but that's our only plans for Thanksgiving. However I am hearing that a lot of others in the family on both sides plan on coming too since they want to see our little one. My own parents have already seen Jonathon but Thanksgiving is just another excuse to come visit.[/font][/color]

[color="#0000ff"]We'll be doing what we usually do which actually results in three Thanksgivings :D Actual Thanksgiving dinner happens at my great aunt's house and it's a small family affair. The next day, we do it all again at my house with my mom, brother, and some friends because my mom likes to have the smell and leftovers in the house. Finally, we always get invited to our neighbor's house on Sunday for her Thanksgiving so that makes number three. Overall, it should be a rather eventful weekend :)[/color]

[color="#800080"]~I'm not sure for the first one but I like when "World Hello Day" is on my birthday. :P lol~

Thanksgiving my family coming over. I'll be helping my mom with the food (that or steal lil food to pick on). XD Hmm usually my mom and aunt be doin jello shot and most my uncles be watchin the game. And Hopefully my brother wanted to play the dance game on x-box so we'll be playin that with the cousin if they want. â?¦oÏ?oâ?¦[/color]