Petie

Welcome Back!

8 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! Welcome back! Sorry for the ridiculous amount of down-time. I moved the site to a different server for performance, maintenance, and convenience reasons and only just last night finally got everything set up that needed to be set up before I could bring the site back online. I've done some brief testing and things appear to be working but keep an eye out for any bugs or errors and let me know about them here!

DouglasMr likes this

Feels like just yesterday I popped on and the boards were down. Time really slips away sometimes, haha.

I freaked for a minute when I tried to log in, though. Nothing was working.. and then I remembered my password. ;)

I am SO GLAD that I did not try to log on when it was down. Last time I was on the site I cried from nostalgia -- what if I'd thought it was down for good? I would have been inconsolable! 

Interesting... I haven't been on OB for so long I didn't realize it was down! Glad everything is still running smoothly at the only forum I've been a member of for over a decade. Lol!