Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey everyone! Welcome back! Sorry for the ridiculous amount of down-time. I moved the site to a different server for performance, maintenance, and convenience reasons and only just last night finally got everything set up that needed to be set up before I could bring the site back online. I've done some brief testing and things appear to be working but keep an eye out for any bugs or errors and let me know about them here!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Feels like just yesterday I popped on and the boards were down. Time really slips away sometimes, haha.

I freaked for a minute when I tried to log in, though. Nothing was working.. and then I remembered my password. ;)

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I am SO GLAD that I did not try to log on when it was down. Last time I was on the site I cried from nostalgia -- what if I'd thought it was down for good? I would have been inconsolable! 

  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...