Sephiroth Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 just to state that Kuruirin is [I]not[/I] bald, he shaves his head because it is the way of the monk, so to speak, although 18 persuades him otherwise in the buu saga....
Vegitto4 Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 nobody cares about his baldness, they wanted to know who is one of the stupidest characters.
Krillen Posted August 25, 2001 Author Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B]nobody cares about his baldness, they wanted to know who is one of the stupidest characters. [/B][/QUOTE] hey!! i care about my baldness, i shaved it not you, then i let it grow not you, so i made this thread and id say its ok to talk about my head, thank you god! i mean sephiroth
amibasuki Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE]have you ever seen the sell game pan, goku does give up![/QUOTE] well, it's sorta half n' half. he prolly already had an inkling he couldn't beat Cell; even though Goku's a peaceful person, he's still a saiyan, I'm sure he couldn't resist the urge to be part of a good fight:p plus, he was preparing Gohan for fighting Cell so that Gohan could see Cell's maneuvers and know how to fight him. [quote]Oh, well that just changes everything now! NOW I say ChoaTzu. Or Yaijirobe.[/quote] oy, I don't even consider Yajirobe to be a Z fighter anymore so with Yajirobe outta the picture, the dumbest Z fighter is Yamucha the most useless is.... well, whaddya know? Yamucha! who'da thunk it, huh?:laugh:-.-
amibasuki Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i] [B] hey!! i care about my baldness, i shaved it not you, then i let it grow not you, so i made this thread and id say its ok to talk about my head, thank you god! i mean sephiroth [/B][/QUOTE] heh, I'm sure he would've prefered God:p:D
Vegitto4 Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 its called sticking to the subject of this thread.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now