OtakuBoards

35.833/100 Masculine 80/100 Feminine and 56.667 Androgynous.

Those are my somewhat suprising scores from a Bem Sex-Role Inventory test.

I already knew I never felt all that masculine, but the large gap between it and my feminine score shows how one sided my identity seems to be.

I have never looked much into this because I am attracted to females, and though I have thought about intimate relationships with other males, its never been sexual. Essentially I thought that I have the right tool for the job, even though my gender identity was messed up a bit.

This test is old, and I may have some conformation bias... but I do think its cool to have data on this. I think its given me some information about myself that I overlooked.

I have never looked much into this because I am attracted to females, and though I have thought about intimate relationships with other males, its never been sexual. Essentially I thought that I have the right tool for the job, even though my gender identity was messed up a bit.

The test results page says outright that it is a measure of how well the testee fits into traditional societal gender roles, and has no bearing on sexual orientation.

Also: 67.77 // 67.77 // 65.50

Edit: I find this assessment oddly entertaining.

Edited by Allamorph

hehe... testee...

Anyways I was just initially not looking for information because of my "normal" orientation. Thats why this test intrigued me. It only shows how much you identify with either gender.

I do think your results perfectly suit you.

I think both feminine and masculine traits are socialy constructed anyways so it doesn't matter if I am or not... but I must see myself as feminine, even if I don't act feminine... otherwise my results wouldn`t be so one sided.

Thanks for trying to make me feel better though! (if thats what that was)

That was an interesting test. =3

I got 50.833 masculine/ 96.667 feminine/ 61.667 androgynous

I am pretty sure that score means you had 19/20 of the Femquestions maxed out, and one slightly positive neutral. pretty friggen impressive!

That just means you are a very nice, very sweet girl who occasionally holds people at gunpoint for forgetting to tell you happy birthday.

I probably missed a ton of those comics... maybe I will look for them.

Well, I'm the most masculine one here...  77.5M/40F/48.3333A

I'm totally fine with that and also completely unsurprised by my results. Kind of fun, I guess.

You can wear the pants in our relationship. <3