CaNz Posted February 18, 2015 Posted February 18, 2015 35.833/100 Masculine 80/100 Feminine and 56.667 Androgynous. Those are my somewhat suprising scores from a Bem Sex-Role Inventory test. I already knew I never felt all that masculine, but the large gap between it and my feminine score shows how one sided my identity seems to be. I have never looked much into this because I am attracted to females, and though I have thought about intimate relationships with other males, its never been sexual. Essentially I thought that I have the right tool for the job, even though my gender identity was messed up a bit. This test is old, and I may have some conformation bias... but I do think its cool to have data on this. I think its given me some information about myself that I overlooked. DouglasMr 1
Allamorph Posted February 18, 2015 Posted February 18, 2015 (edited) I have never looked much into this because I am attracted to females, and though I have thought about intimate relationships with other males, its never been sexual. Essentially I thought that I have the right tool for the job, even though my gender identity was messed up a bit.The test results page says outright that it is a measure of how well the testee fits into traditional societal gender roles, and has no bearing on sexual orientation.Also: 67.77 // 67.77 // 65.50Edit: I find this assessment oddly entertaining. Edited January 18, 2016 by Allamorph
CaNz Posted February 18, 2015 Author Posted February 18, 2015 hehe... testee... Anyways I was just initially not looking for information because of my "normal" orientation. Thats why this test intrigued me. It only shows how much you identify with either gender. I do think your results perfectly suit you.
Allamorph Posted February 19, 2015 Posted February 19, 2015 If it means anything to you, I don't think of you as a feminine guy.Just goofy.
CaNz Posted February 19, 2015 Author Posted February 19, 2015 I think both feminine and masculine traits are socialy constructed anyways so it doesn't matter if I am or not... but I must see myself as feminine, even if I don't act feminine... otherwise my results wouldn`t be so one sided. Thanks for trying to make me feel better though! (if thats what that was)
Lilly Posted February 19, 2015 Posted February 19, 2015 That was an interesting test. =3 I got 50.833 masculine/ 96.667 feminine/ 61.667 androgynous
Allamorph Posted February 20, 2015 Posted February 20, 2015 That just means you are a very nice, very sweet girl who occasionally holds people at gunpoint for forgetting to tell you happy birthday.
Maully Posted February 20, 2015 Posted February 20, 2015 Well, I'm the most masculine one here... 77.5M/40F/48.3333A I'm totally fine with that and also completely unsurprised by my results. Kind of fun, I guess.
CaNz Posted February 20, 2015 Author Posted February 20, 2015 That was an interesting test. =3 I got 50.833 masculine/ 96.667 feminine/ 61.667 androgynous I am pretty sure that score means you had 19/20 of the Femquestions maxed out, and one slightly positive neutral. pretty friggen impressive! That just means you are a very nice, very sweet girl who occasionally holds people at gunpoint for forgetting to tell you happy birthday. I probably missed a ton of those comics... maybe I will look for them. Well, I'm the most masculine one here... 77.5M/40F/48.3333A I'm totally fine with that and also completely unsurprised by my results. Kind of fun, I guess. You can wear the pants in our relationship. <3
CaNz Posted February 20, 2015 Author Posted February 20, 2015 its pretty easy to pretend to make you happy.
Japan Posted March 29, 2015 Posted March 29, 2015 Interesting. I got 70.833 of 100 masculine. 71.667 of 100 feminine. 74.167 of 100 androgynous. I don't know if this is a bad thing or not.
CaNz Posted April 1, 2015 Author Posted April 1, 2015 Well your numbers are similar to AlLa, so I would say its a terrible score! d: Boo 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now