OtakuBoards

Interested

Avalon

Ok I just want to get to know some ppl on the boards, so what are some things you like? Writing, talking on the phone, what? Me I like to write stories. I write for a website called Fanfiction.net. It's very cool! I also like to sing. I have a band called Cherry Cola, anyone interested? That's about all I want. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B]My hobbies reside in the fields of music, grafitti, drugs, and masturbation!

And I also have a large collection of beanie babies.

:freak: / forever hieroglyphical
sHin [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm down with that! Except the beanie babies.:therock:

[COLOR=blue]I love to sing *sings scales* oops I hope I didn't break any glass....but seriously I'm a good singer and I love to rap and write poetry too....
So Cherry Cola is the group huh...I wonder where you are... I'd like to hear them!!!!

And if possible show them my talent[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]music --[/COLOR] [punk/grunge/rock/metal/ska/industrial]

[COLOR=blue]playing bass --[/COLOR] [though I'm not great or anything :sleep:]

[COLOR=blue]Watching our collection of anime and manga etc --[/COLOR] [last thing I watched was 'Ghost in the shell' about 2 days ago]

[COLOR=blue]friends --[/COLOR] [going to the pubs and night clubs every friday with my friends. I also see my bf loadz :D]

[SIZE=1][b]Music[/b]- Playing it horribly, singing it, listening to it. My song of the moment is "Wonder Boy" by Tenacious D

[b]tenacious d - [i]wonder boy[/i][/b]
High above the mucky-muck
Castle made of cloud...
There sits Wonderboy
Sitting oh-so-proudly.
Not much to say when you're high above the mucky-muck... Yeaaauh! Yeah!

WonderBoy..
What is the secret of your powers?!
WonderBoooy!
Won't you take me far away from the mucky-muck, man?

Well now it's time for me to tell you about Young Nastyman
Arch-rival and nemesis of Wonderboy
With powers comparable to WONDERBOY!

What kind of powers? you may ask?
Oh I dunno.. how about the power of flight, that do anything for you?
That's levitation, holmes.
How about the power to kill a yak from 200 yards away... WITH MIND BULLETS!!!
That's telekenesis Kyle!
...How about the power.. to move you?

History of Wonderboy and Young Nastyman...
Rigga Goo-goo-, Rigga Riga Goo-goo
A secret to be told
A gold chest- to be bold!
Blasting forth with three-part harmony!
Yeah!

Well Wonderboy and Young Nastyman joined forces
And they formed a band
The likes of which have never been seen in Valhalla!
And they call themselves Tenacious D
That's right-
ME!
and KG! (that's me!)
TenaAaaaaaaaAacious D!
Come fly with me! Fly!

(I HIGHLY Reccomend the download)

[b]Drawing[/b]- Actually doodling is more of the word, most things start out as doodles and somehow turn into this big elaborate thing..

[b]Wasting Time[/b]- What do you think I'm doing right now?

[b]Hanging Out[/b]- Fun fun silly willy :p[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][b]Music[/b]- Playing it horribly, singing it, listening to it. My song of the moment is "Wonder Boy" by Tenacious D

[b]tenacious d - [i]wonder boy[/i][/b]

Well Wonderboy and Young Nastyman joined forces
And they formed a band
The likes of which have never been seen in Valhalla!
And they call themselves Tenacious D
That's right-
ME!
and KG! (that's me!)
TenaAaaaaaaaAacious D!
Come fly with me! Fly!
[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]:rotflmao:

That's my favorite part!

And what do I like to do? I dance (a lot) and I'm a cheerleader (check out the picture to see what REAL competitive cheerleaders do...it's of the competition that we took 1st place at last night. I'm one of the cheerleaders on the bottom, holding the girl that we call the "circus contortionist" because her body twists in ways that are very unnatural! :eek: ) which eats up all of my free time.

School this sememster has kept me pretty busy as well, with French 4 and AP English and that damn senior health...

I also hang out with mes amis (my friends) a lot...we do some crazy shizot on the weekends...hehe :angel:

Erm...I dunno what else...I don't have a boyfriend so I don't have to worry about setting aside time for a guy. Which is a definite plus. Or...at least, in some ways it is...:toothy:[/color]

I'm Anna. (thank you Sherlock)

I loveloveloveLOVE music; I like playing it (I play the drums), writing it (make up melodies and write lyrics), and listening to it (I have a wide range..... everything from bag pipe/celtic/classical to metal/grunge/alternative/punk/ska as well as some country, oldies, classic rock, jazz, and a bit o rap here and there).

I love dancing, I've recently taken up kickboxing (just got back from class) :blackeye:, drawing every now and then, ermmm, I like anime/mangas, I like participating as a spectator (gawl that sounds so stupid! ^_^) in extreme sports (I'dgive everything I own to turn back time and learn to skateboard.... *sigh*), umm........ doing stuff w/ friends & my bf *giggles obnoxiously................................ j/k ;)*

um, I guess that's about it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson], others stare at me like the anti christ walked in wearing pink...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Hey, people's looks aren't THAT bad when I wear pink![/COLOR]

Basically, I like coming here. That's what I do with all my free time. It's too bad my free time has been downsized to 2 hours a night. And... well... I do play video games too, so...

Guest Saiyaman
[b][size=1]Saiyaman presents "Saiyaman's list of things he is interested in!"

Comics,Action Figures,Model Kits,Web Design,Banner Design and Karate.[/b][/size]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
Band masturbation!
[/B][/QUOTE]

[b][size=1]Just didn't need to know this![/b][/size]

Warhammer? mms good stuff. .*points to avy* waaay to expensive for me tho. .i go to the local library and hire out white dwarf:p

what else? o yeah. .having a 'unneeded' over addiction to otaku, err. .preparing for grade 10 highschool. .playing the ps2. .er. .getting told off by my parents for not having my priorities straight (ie: getting annoyed when i get told i have only 1/2 an hour on the net:o :cross: ) anyhoo thatsa me. .

wattaminut. .i forgot! Drinking 7up:p :gulp: ehehe. .:cross: plus being crazy and getting looked at funny for being an idiot. .:cross:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]
Rewind, [i][b]Attempting[/i][/b] To be a stand up comedian..[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

My friend kinda does that too. he said once he always wanted to be a stand up comedian. I told him 'you're half way there, you can stand up'. He thought it was funny. but i was serious, lol.

What? theres a topic? I'm not on topic? Damn....
back to the regular topic....

some things I like.....

using these computers at uni to get on otaku boards?:rolleyes:

seeing people post 'I agree with Deus' :D

confusing people when they ask 'what do you study at uni', then explaining every detail... It may sound nerdy, but it stops them asking again!

and the normal stuff...
reading.... j/k (why does everyone always put 'reading' I just thought id point that out. Though it looks like we have a fresh burst of originality on the boards cos very few people have :) )

I did some boxing.........for a few weeks, then the club closed

I like that great feeling of numbness after excessive alcohol that lets me jump to the ground without feeling any pain :D