OtakuBoards

- Mercenaries - (Play)

DeathKnight

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabir's eyes snapped open instantly, and the first thing she saw was the cell. She swore venemously in Chinese, then turned and saw Neil in the same cell....half awake.[/i]

Sabir: Hey......

Neil: Yo.

Sabir: They took all our stuff.

Neil: What's the plan?

Sabir: First.....I want my pants back.......I suppose some of the guys who took us captive had alot of fun with me first, due to the pain in my back and stomach....[/COLOR]

[color=crimson]Ken: When does the guard come around?

Siren: I dont know...

Ken:.... HEY GUARD!

[i]A british guard walked over and Ken motioned for him to come closer. The guard stepped closer to the cell, and in an instant Ken's knife was in the guards throat. Ken got the keys from the guard, and dragged his body into the cell. He put the guard uniform on and winked at Siren.[/i]

Ken: You stay here. I'm gonna go check out what happened to the others...

[i]Ken ran down the halls dressed as a guard searching for his Crew...[/i][/color]

ooc:Um...thats going a bit to far there, Raiha.

[I]Marth stands up, and realizes he cant see[/I]

Marth:God...I'm blind.......*ducks down*Oh...I was just looking into the light...

[I]Marth glances around, seeing everyone else in cells. He wonders how they will get out of this one...[/I]

Neil: I don't think so. With these bit?hes....? No, these pussies are too stupid to know how to beat a woman...
Sabir: Hah! Hahah!
Neil: Right then. Now, what to do what to do. Oh, yes. I have an idea.

[i]With almost infinate speed and grace, Neil rammed the cell door, about 15 times. He soon stopped, and became punching the door. About thirty minutes of decking the door, Neil slid down, turning around, back rubbing up against the door. His hands.....the flesh ripped open.[/i]

Neil: ****...... My friggin hands. Remind me to NOT do that again, please.
Sabir: Hah. I might....might not.
Neil: Bleh.........Baka...
Sabir: Back at you.
Neil: Right. HEY KEN?

[color=crimson][i]Ken skidded to a halt infront of the cell where Sabir and Neil were.[/i]

Neil: Dude, in that guard suit you look like a dork.

Ken: .....

Neil: Heh.

Ken: Do you want to get out or not?

[i]Ken jingled the keys infront of the cell and grinned.[/i][/color]

[I]As soon as Marth could tell up from down, he began searching for weapons.[/I]

Marth:Man....they took my jacket...My guns...Grenades....Wait...My knife....Gone to. Great...I'll I can do is sit here and wait.

[I]As if to contridict his own words, Marth stood up, and took of his shirt. He wet the shirt using a leaky pipe, and tied it around the bars, and tried to bend them. The shirt ripped in half, and the bars hadent budged at all.[/I]

Marth:Whoopie....I shoulda known that woulden'ta worked...

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Get serious....

Neil: *shrug*

[i]Ken unlocked their cell doors and they walked out quickly. Sabir looked at Neil's hands then ripped off part of his shirt.[/i]

Neil: Hey!

Sabir: Hold still!

[i]She quickly brought his hands up to her face and blew on them gently....then she rubbed them until they stopped bleeding. She wrapped his knuckles in the shirt and tied them off losely.[/i]

Sabir: That should hold you off for awhile.[/COLOR]

[I]Marth heard Ken, Niel and Siber talking, and tries to get their atention[/I]

Marth:Hey! Over here!

[I]Ken, Niel, and Siber walk over to Marth's cell[/I]

Ken:Okay, Marth, I'll get you out....Where your shirt?

Marth:Over there in the corner. I tried to pry the bars apart with it.

Siber:Dosen't look like it worked.

[I]Marth gets up, and stands beside the others[/I]

Marth:Man...Whats on my back...

Siber/Ken:A really big gash....Looks like the guards didn't take care when they put you in the cell....

Marth:I can't feel my back.....

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Bad....

Ken: Here....*pickes up a shirt* Wrap him up.

Sabir: Well....let me look first, it might be worse than we think.

[i]She pried apart the dried blood and looked into the wound....then drew her breath sharply.[/i]

Sabir: Okay......you're not going anywhere.

Marth: WHAT?!?

Sabir: If you keep on moving......you're going to get torn apart.

Ken: Sabir.....a word please?

[i]He led her out of earshot and brought her head close to his.[/i]

Ken: How bad is he?

Sabir: Really bad. He's got both bullet's inside him and I can also see his lung through the ribcage.

Ken: Sh*t....what do we do?

Sabir: I don't know. But I need a med kit.....and some choloroform.....unless Neil can hold him down...[/COLOR]

Marth:Son of a b***h. Why I feel fingers inside of me?!

Sabir:Well, putting it bluntly, you are basically torn apart...You have bullets inside you, and we can see your lungs.

Marth:Um...Can you fix it?

Ken:*looks around* We'd better hurry up.....The gaurds will be around soon.

Neil:Well, what do we do?

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Neil...pin him to the ground.

Neil: Are you sure?

Sabir: Yes! Just don't crush him.

Marth: Oh dam...

[i]Marth got on his stomach and Neil held him down while Siren ran to get the med kit. She returned and handed it to Sabir.[/i]

Sabir: Okay.........this is going to hurt...

Ken: Just make it snappy.

Sabir: *cracks knucles* I'll try.

[i]She reached into the kit and pulled out gloves...and snapped them on, then she handed it to Siren and designated her as the nurse.[/i]

Sabir: Alchohol swabs. Gauze.

Siren: *hands the stuff over*

[i]Sabir began to wipe away the excess blood, and Marth began to struggle. Neil only held him tighter, and Sabir continued. Then she reached in.....and pulled out the first bullet.[/i]

Marth: AAAAAAGAGGHH!!!

Neil: Hold still!

Sabir: Got it![/COLOR]

Marth:AAAAAARGH!

Sabir:Shut up! I'm trying to get the second bullet out!

[I]Everyone watches as Sabir reaches in to get the scend bullet......With many screams from Marth, Sabir finally extracts the second and final bullet[/I]

Siren:*wipes forehead*Gross...

[I]The group hears voices from far away, and they carry Marth back into his cell, and hide in the shadows, not moving or breathing[/I]

Guard1:Pick this one up...

Guard2:Yessir....Where do i take him?

Guard1:Medical room. We need to get his back fixed before we can get some information out of him.

Guard2:Right..*slings Marth over his back*

[I]As soon as the guards are gone, The others stand up.[/I]

Ken:We need to free the others....

Neil:What about Marth?

Sabir:Yeah...What about Marth?

Ken:We leave him.

All:WHAT?!

Ken:They'll fix him up...then he'll find a way out....Don't worry about it.

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Damn it! I got my hands bloddy for nothing!

Neil: Well......can we use the rest to work on my hands?

Sabir: Here....

[i]She quickly wippes his knuckles with the rest of the alchohol swabs and applies antibacterial cream....and bandaids...[/i]

Sabir: Better?

Neil: Yeah.

Ken: Let's move out then!

Siren: And where exactly will we be going?[/COLOR]

ken: safehouse?

siren: well i dunno about yo-

suddenly the hall was filled with gunfire and siren swore

ken: what?

siren: they found us

sabir: nah really?

siren: yep... let's go...

she steps aside and touches her hair and found it slick with blood

siren[I] now when did i find time to do that? might have been a richoshea(sp?)... oh well in this light they won't see anything... i'm not holding us back... i'll tend it once we get to a safe house[/I]

[I]Marth woke up, looking into a face covered with a mask. He felt his back had been completly healed, and sat up[/I]

????:Well, Marth....You've woken up.

Marth:That voice.....I know that voice....Lucius.

Lucius:Thats right...You thought I was wrong to join the government! But look at me know! HAHAHA!

[I]Marth, seeing this as his opportuntiy to react, stood up, and punched Lucius with all his strenght[/I]

Marth:Thats for back in grade two, jackass.

[I]Marth removed Luciu's pistol, and went out the exit...[/I]

Marth(thinking):First oder of business....Get some weapons...then find everyone else.

[color=crimson][i]Ken pulled out his Bowie knife and slid along the walls slowly in the darkness. A guard went by him, and Ken stepped out of the shadows. Ken brought the knife around the guard's neck and slit his throat. Ken took the guards gun and fired rounds down the hall.[/i]

Ken: *tosses the Keys to Sabir* Go get Deus, Craig and Andrew. Dont forget Warlock and Flash either.

[i]Ken fired shots down the hall and ran down it. He reached down to two dead guards and slid two guns down. One landed infront of Siren, and the other infront of Neil. Ken turned the corner and called back...[/i]

Ken: I'm going to create a deversion for Sabir! Cover her!

[i]Ken disappeared down the halls...[/i][/color]

[I]Marth found the room thier guns were being kept in with no problem. Marth killed the two guards easily, then slipped inside[/I]

Marth:Wayyy to easy.*picks up all the guns, and puts on his jacket*

[I]Marth ran out into the hallwat, bowling over two suprised guards. Pulling the fire alarm, he shot over his shoulder, and killed the two guards he knocked over. Marth kept running down the hallway, pausing every now and then to lob grenades around corners, or to kill the guards. Marth saw the exit up ahead...He sprinted for it, and burst outside into the pouring rain. Marth ran for cover under a tree, and looked back to see if the others came out.[/I]

[i]Neil stormed down the hall, Siren behind him the whole time. His bulky mass moved like liquid, matching Siren's infinate grace.[/i]

Neil: Ken said to cover Sabir, right?
Siren: Yeah.
Neil: Great. Wonderful. I just wish I could fint the weapo--Helllloo. Armory. C'mon!
Siren: Neil, there's no tiiiiiiii-IIIIIME!

[i]Neil had drug Siren in the room, and in a blur, began collecting himself. It was dark. But, he could manage to make out everything with rather clearity. He picked up a big black travel bag, and began collecting the other's weapons. He grabbed a Combat Shotgun(Syphon Filter), making sure it was loaded. He found only one of his HK-5s. He put his vest on, strapping his .45 autos on, tossing Siren her weapons, slinging the bag's strap over his shoulder. They burst from the room, shooting just in case of any guards, capping four.

Neil now ran with less grace, and more brute force, a locomotive.[/i]

Siren: *sqeezing off a few rounds, popping a few guards* Now, where's Sabir?
Neil: *hammering some enemies with shotgun* I dunno.
Sabir: Looking for me?

[color=crimson][i]Ken ran down the hall, Semi auto fire following him. He had been in tight spots before but this was bad. He pulled the empty ammo clip out of the gun and grabbed his back up and slammed it in. He skidded to a halt and ran into a room. Inside all the other guards were sitting getting lap dances from half naked blondes. Ken stopped and blinked. The guards behind him stopped and stared. Ken elbowed both the dazed gaurds in the nose, shattering it up into their brain, killing them instantly. Ken raised his Desert Eagle and killed all the guards and looked at the ladies. He pulled a few Twenties out of his pocket and clamly walked foreward and placed it in their panties. He ran out of the room and ran down the hall. He came out at the exit, he ran foreward. He saw two guards come out of the end. He skidded to a halt and sprinted down the hall. The semiauto fire ran down the hall and hit Ken in the arm. He yelled obsceneties and turned the corner, he flipped around quickly and slid on the floor firing round after round, he came to rest on the floor, bleeding. He got up with a cold look on his face and grabbed both Semi Autos and walked down the hall. A group of 12 or so Guards ran foreward, and Ken unleashed hell from both Semi Auto guns. He walked slowly down the hall...[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Let's go!

[i]She danced into her pants again, found her slingblade and ran........her body moved like a cat's......and soon, they made it to the ship's side.[/i]

Deus: Who's up for a swim?

Sabir: *shove* GO![/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Hey........see you joined the pool party.

Ken: :rolleyes: Yeah.......where to now?

Sabir: If we can get to China.........I know a place where we'll be safe.

Neil: Give it a shot?

Siren: We don't have too many options![/COLOR]

[color=crimson]Ken: Ya know... I think first we need to find out where we are...

[i]Ken started swimming twards the beach, and half an hour later reached it. The others soon followed...[/i]

Ken: Alright let's see... We might be in Spain...

[i]Ken looked around, no one was in sight for miles... the only thing he could see was the Battleship...[/i]

Ken: Uh... I have no ****ing idea where we are... Anyone have any ideas?...

Neil: Your guess is as good as mine...

Warlock: No idea...

Flash: Dont look at me...

Deus: *shrugs*

Ken: -___-....[/color]