OtakuBoards

- Mercenaries - (Play)

DeathKnight

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson]Uh MM... They're in a room upstairs doing that. ^_^;;...
----

[i]Ken fell asleep till the next morning.... Siren walked to his door and knocked...

[b]Knock, Knock[/b][/i]

Ken: 5 more minutes mom... *rolls over*

[i][b]Knock, Knock, Knock[/b][/i]

Ken: I SAID 5 MO- *wakes up a bit* Oh... eh... ****... my head...

[i][b]KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK[/b][/i]

Ken: HOLD ON

[i]Ken slipped his jeans on and walked to the door holding his head. He opened it and Siren stood there...[/i]

Siren: Breakfast is downstairs if you want it... *walks off*

Ken: What? It's 8:30... Dude... cant I sleep late... yeesh...

[i]Ken walked back in and put a shirt on and some socks on. He walked down to the breakfast table where everyone was sitting...[/i][/color]

Thanks, Deathknight. I fixed it...And don;t ask me how I heard..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[I]Marth is sitting at the table, his hair everywhere, wearing only baggy jeans. He grumbles slighty as he munches on his cold chicken Mcnuggets, with a very tired look[/I]

Marth(in a very tierd voice):[SIZE=1]where are the nuggets on the chickens, anyways?.......[/SIZE]

Ken:There are none.....

[COLOR=royalblue]Ken: How's his hands?

Neil: GREAT! :D

Sabir: :angel: Yeah....

Craig/Andrew: *inwardly* Damit Dammit Dammit!

Sabir: So....................who else wants fried noodles?

Siren: Me!

Lidan: I didn't know Americans could eat so much.....

Sair: :therock: Americans? I'm just like you Lidan.

Neil: *snort*[/COLOR]

As Jose sat eating a tortilla and some super-duper-mega-ultra-hot salsa, he wondered how the job would go. A half-hour later, Jose was sitting in the car, waiting for Ken. Jose honked a few times, then Ken came out. He got in and Jose sped away. He drove to the store and saw six armed Russian soldiers and three German soldiers. "Grab some guns." Jose turned to the backseat and grabbed his 9mm and his M-16. He turned the car around and fired the gatling guns at the soldiers. Most of them got to cover, but two Russians and one German lay dead. Jose stepped out and began to empty cartridge after cartridge on the soldiers. Pretty soon, Jose and Ken ran out of ammo. They took cover behind a car. "If we try to get to the Viper, they'll shoot. There's a back entrance to the store through that alley. Go, I'll meet you there." Ken then ran off through the alley. Jose grabbed his 9mm and began to shoot, but was stopped by a whooshing sound. He saw a large black missile strike the car he was standing by. The explosion threw Jose several feet. The last thing he heard was his head hitting the pavement.

[I]Later...[/I]

Ken stepped out of the store carrying a gun, ready to fight, but saw no soldiers. Jose's Viper was sitting where it had been, but Jose was nowhere to be found. Ken walked over to Jose's car and noticed the keys were still in the ignition. "****! They took him!" He threw the very heavy bag he was carrying into the back seat and drove back to the brothel.

[I]At the Brothel...[/I]

"People! We've got a problem! Jose's gone. He's been taken prisoner by either the German or Russian forces. I'm going to try and establish a lock on his GPS signal. Everyone else, gear up. We're going to get him back and kill anyone who gets in our way."

[I]Somewhere many miles away...[/I]

Jose opened his eyes and found himself laying on a bench. He was surrounded by metal bars. All of his weapons were gone, but his watch wasn't. He flipped the face up and pressed the button under it. He flipped the face back down as two Russian guards came into the room. Jose said in Russian, "You idiots are getting better by the day. If I had more ammo, you'd be dead by now." "I think not. We had backup troops, you know." And with that, they left.

[I]Meanwhile, back at the brothel...[/I]

"Alright, Jose! You remembered the GPS transmitter that I had installed in your watch! Guys, I got a trace! 3419 Qin Chiang Road! It's an abandoned Chinese base. Move out!"

[color=crimson]Ken: I have to go get him!

[i]Ken ran out and ran down the street using the GPS tracker. He turned the corner and ran into a gun store and shot the owner. Ken walked out with two AK47's, 2 Desert Eagles, and a large shotgun around his shoulder. He had an ammo vest on, and an ammo belt. He ran down the street and followed the GPS tracker to the building which was around 4 miles away. The door was locked and Ken had a cold expression on his face. He kicked the door in and walked in. He crept along the wall, and continued down the hall. Several appeared at the end of the hall, hearing the door fall. He erupted semi auto fire down the hall. Siren ran in behind him. He nodded to her and handed her the desert eagle. Ken ran foreward, followed by Siren. They reached the end of the hall which went two ways down prison cells[/i]

Ken: You go that way, i'll go this way. Dont get your self killed.

[i]Sabir, Neil, Craig, Andrew, Deus, Marth, Ash, and Warlock appeared at the door. Ken nodded to them.[/i]

Ken: Find Jose, kill everyone in your path.

Neil: We aint got no guns.

[i]Ken shot a door down the hall, and it flew open, guns sliding out of the closet[/i]

Ken: Got any other problems, contact my secretary...

[i]Ken ran down the hall of prison cells, following the tracker. He turned to corner and stared at a large russian Behemoth soldier. He was mutated to a height of 9 or so feet, and had muscles larger than any Ken had ever seen.[/i]

Ken: Holy ****... Die bastard...

[i]The giant warrior punched Ken in the face, sending him literally flying backwards into the cell. His nose started bleeding, and Ken was dazed from the humongous punch.[/i]

Ken: Whoa...

[i]Ken raised his AK 47's, and fired, filling the Behemoth soldier full of lead. The soldier collapsed dead, and Ken jumped over the huge body and ran down the hall. Suddenly, a door opened beside him and two German soldiers stood. Ken turned and kicked one, sending him flying into the other. Ken walked into the room and looked around. It was silent in the mess hall. All the soldiers got up looking at Ken with angry expressions[/i]

Ken: ****... ****... ****...

[i]Ken stepped back and opened fire. It was no good, the german mess hall erupted fire back at him as he ran. He ran down the hall and looked up to see an air vent. He climbed a near by cell door, and using some fancy moves, came into the air duct. The soldiers ran down the hall yelling german and russian and Ken sighed a sigh of relief.

[b]Creaaaaaakkkkkk...[/b]

The air duct jolted down suddenly.[/i]

Ken: Someone up there doesnt like me...

[i]The air duct fell down in a large clammer. Ken crawled out to see a German soldier over him, with his gun at Ken's head. Suddenly, from down the hall, a gun shot hit the guard in the head, and he collapsed dead. Ken looked down the hall to see Neil and grinned. He turned and looked down the hall to see them dragging Jose out a door into the daylight. Ken ran down the hall, and looked out the door to see the germans and russian soldiers drive away with Jose. Ken glanced to the right to see a large hummer. Ken jumped in and looked for the Keys. Siren ran up and jumped in and looked at him with a worried face[/i]

Siren: Here! The Keys!

[i]Neil jumped in the back followed by Sabir and Ken punched it, running over a fence and turned following the hummer Jose was in[/color][/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabir selected one of her thorowing knives and hurled it at the soldiers persuing them....the man was hit in the face....[/i]

Sabir: Now that is one hideous spectacle.

Neil: Man....not bad!!

Sabir: :smirk:

Siren: Pass me a couple!

Sabir: Sure...I light fingered these from Lidan's personal stash. :D[/COLOR]

[color=crimson]Ken: HANG ON PEOPLE! *punches it hard*

[i]The hummer flew ahead, gaining on Jose's hummer quickly. Ken got along side it and forced it off the road, and it slammed into a small fruit stand along the streets, it then skidded to a halt slamming into a building.

Ken's hummer skidded, and skidded into another car, flipping the hummer over on it's back... Ken was dazed from the crash, and bleeding badly. He looked over to Siren, who was unconsious[/i]

Ken: SIREN?! SIRENNN?! >_<

[i]Ken climbed out of the broken front window, and stumbled foreward. He walked to the side and pryed Siren's door open and carryed her out. He set her down and ran over and opened the door to Neil's side. Neil climbed out and helped Sabir out. Ken looked over Siren worried, as she came to[/i]

Siren: Damn... my head...

Ken: JOSE!

[i]Ken ran to the hummer Jose was in to find him being dragged off by more officers. Ken took the shot gun off his shoulder and locked it.[/i]

Ken: Goodbye Mother ****er...

[i]Ken fired a shot and one of the Guard's heads exploded in a bloody mess. Ken started to run foreward, but remebered Siren.[/i]

Ken: Jose... i'm gonna get you back... thats a promise...

[i]Ken ran back to Siren and helped her up[/i]

Ken: Are you alright?

Siren: Yea.. I think so...

Sabir: She'll be fine...

Neil: Where's Jose?!

Ken: He was being dragged off that way!

[i]Suddenly several cars skidded to a halt infront of Ken. Warlock and Andrew stepped out of a stolen Diablo SV, and Deus and Carlina stepped out of a giant SUV. Ken ran to the diablo and punched it while Neil barely got in. The others Piled into the SUV, where Ash was waiting with the engine running. Ken acclerated, as Jose was dragged into a building. Ken ran up and kicked the door down and punched a guard twice in the face, once in the croch and then threw him on the ground and stomped his skull to nothing. Ken walked forewed in a rage and tackled one of the guards holding Jose. Jose hit the other one, and sent him flying backwards, where he landed on an electric barrier in the building. Ken crushed the other guards skull, and looked around. Siren and Sabir, followed by Warlock walked in and looked around.[/i]

Ken: Where are we?

Jose: I dont know...[/color]

[color=crimson]Flash needs to be inserted.... so he will be...

*checks watch*

Right.... now....
-----

[i]Ken ran out of the building and jumped in the Diablo. He tryed to start it. He stared at the gas tank.

Empty.[/i]

Ken: ****...

[i]Suddenly around the corner in a school bus, Flash flew down the street and skidded to a halt infront of them[/i]

Flash: Need a lift?

Ken: Flash? where the **** have you been? No matter... EVERYONE ON THE... errrr.... school bus... o_o;

[i]Ken jumped on followed by Andrew, Dues, Marth, Ash, Sabir, Neil, Siren, Warlock, and everyone else.

Ken climbed in the back and yelled up to Flash...[/i]

Ken: TO THE AIRPORT AND STEP ON IT! WE HAVE TO GET BACK TO TPM HQ...

Flash: Arrr... Aye Capn'...

Ken: Funny..... o_O;...

[i]The bus lurched foreward and headed for the airport...[/color][/i]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]

[i]Sabir rolled her eyes and slid her hands across Neil's muscular chest.......then let them slid down past his waist....*censored* *censored* *Oh lord, if I post that the mod's will kill me* *la* *la*
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmm... Sabir and Neil, sitting in a brothel? ...*kills you anyway*
------------------------

Flash: Here we go!

[I]Flash hits a switch on the dashboard of the schoolbus, and flames suddenly erupt from its exhaust... It revs up dramatically, and starts pushing 150km/h...[/I]

Ken: Woah, be careful! 150?! In a [I]school bus[/I]!? In the middle of town?!

Flash: Yeah, I know. It sure would help if I knew how to drive a bus.

Ken: WHAT?!

[I]Flash turns a sharp corner, and everyone goes crashing into the right side of the bus... He takes another one, and everyone slams into the left side of the bus...[/I]

Flash: Whoops, sorry...

Ken: God dammit, Flash! Be careful!

Flash: Hey, I think the raising bridge up ahead is up...

Ken: ...Dude...

[I]Flash puts his foot down, and the bus revs even more, speeding towards the bridge... He smashes through the small 'stop' barrier, and begins to drive up the raised section of bridge...[/I]

Ken: You wouldn't.

Flash: I've got nothing to loose...

[I]The wheels of the bus run out of road, and the bus begins it's flight... Vapour streaming from under it, and trails of smoke leading from the exhaust, the massive school bus is now halfway between both sides of the bridge, flying through the air as gracefully as a bus can...[/I]

[b]Neil:[/b] Bah. Why does everyone copy me?
[b]Flash:[/b] Cuz you're *shifts gears* so stupid, ya funny.
[b]Neil:[/b] Oh. *smacks self on cheek in sarcasm* That explains sooooooooooooooooooooo much. Bah. Why can't I do some good things?
[b]Sabir:[/b] Well, you're good at [u]something[/u]...;) :naughty:
[b]Neil:[/b] :D+:toothy:+:naughty:
[b]Andrew/Craig:[/b] :flaming: :flaming:
[b]Sabir:[/b] :laugh:

[color=crimson]Neil: SHIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Ken: I belive I can Fly...

Neil: SHIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Ken: I believe I can touch the sky...

Neil: SHUTTTTTTTTTT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Ken: Here comes the landing....

[i]THUMP!!!

Ken is sent flying up and hits his head hard on the roof. It begins to bleed. The rest of the TPM crew are sitting in weird postions from the drive so far.

Ken runs foreward, still bleeding and looks at a giant sign that says 'Airport' in chinese and english.[/i]

Ken: Flash you arent.

Flash: Yeap.

Ken: ****

[i]Flash ducked down as the bust flew through the fence. Ken fell to the floor as pieces of the fence flew through the front windshield.

Ken got up and ran to the door and opened it and stepped out dazed. He got his thoughts together after the ride and looked around[/i]

Ken: Airplane... where?... Hmmm... which airplane...[/color]

[I]Warlock jumped out of bus after Ken, seeming to be the injured the least out of everyone.[/I]

Warlock: Ken...pick quickly. We got company...

Ken: Where's the com-...HOLY SH*T!!!

[I]Coming along one of the runways, were quite a few trucks, most of them filled with soldiers. And accompaing them, 4 tanks.[/I]

Warlock: EVERYONE OFF THE BUS!!!

[I]Everyone else scrambled off the bus, just as a large shell was fired by one of the tanks. The bus exploded in a ball of flames.[/I]

Warlock: And school's out for summer!

Flash: S*it! They're firing again!

[I]The ground beside the group exploded, sending grass, asphalt and dirt flying everywhere.[/I]

Warlock: That's it. I'm choosing.

[I]Warlock began to run to the group of planes...[/I]

They al follow Warlock as he picks out............who gives a ****.....he picks out any old plane that fits them all. Everyone clombers on a Warlock takes the pilot seat. The plane leaves the ground and flies off towards some ****ing place. Everyone sighs as they leave the airport and the tanks behind.

Ken: *looks at everyone dazed*..........Everyone ok?

Andrew: I wouldn't say that......thanks to Flash's driving I gots some hella big piece of glass lodged in my shoulder.

He takes his vest off to see a huge wound with large piece of glass coming out of it.

Andrew: Ick! that's gonna hurt in the morning! A little help anyone?

Ash walks over and rips the glass out of Andrew's shoulder.

Andrew: AAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!:flaming:

Ash: Shutup you *****!

Andrew: *****. You jut ripped a seven inch peice of glass out of my arm and left a gaping wound.

Ash: Oh yeah. sorry about that

Andrew::rolleyes:

[color=crimson]Ken: CHA CHING! AND WE'RE OUT! WOOP WOOP!

Warlock: Where to?

Ken: Head for Japan. Then land there. We Grab A Sub and we're back at HQ.

Warlock: Heh. Ok.

Ken: YES! WE'RE ALMOST HOME! Thank you god.

Neil: Heh.

Ken: Alright, is everyone ok from that great bus ride?

Neil: Jus a few scratches...

Siren: Nothing too bad.

Sabir: Nothing bad here either.

[i]Everyone else explained their injuries... most were ok....

Ken sat down... as the flight continued on...[/i][/color]

Suddenly........ everyone stares at Craig. He looks about puzzled.

Craig: What............ what is it?

Everyone glances down. He looks down, and sees two bottles of beer in his left hand, still full.

Craig: Heh........... how about that............

Andrew: Craig continues his tradition of escaping with alchohol.

Craig shrugs, then downs a beer in one.

siren: hog... gimme one...

she leans back and snatches one out of his hands...

siren: thanks...

craig looks at his hand that the beer was in, shrugs and pulls another out of his coat...

ken: great time for a nap...

siren: *finshes drinking* great idea... mabye i can sleep off the coming hangover...

[I]Warlock gripped the throttle hard, still flying the plane, and now over water. The plane shuddered breifly, before running smoothly again.[/I]

Warlock: Ken!

[I]Ken ran up to Warlock, and leaned against Warlock's chair. [/I]

Warlock: Japan's coming up. Where do you think we should land?

Ken: Hmmmm...There should be a naval base coming up...just keep a look-out for that, and land just out of view.

Warlock: Righto.

[I]Warlock turned the plane slightly to the left, and continued flying..[/I]