OtakuBoards

- Mercenaries - (Play)

DeathKnight

[color=crimson]Remember this is a brothel, and one in China....
----

[i]Ken remained asleep intill there came a knock at the door around 12:45 AM. Ken got up and walked to the door and opened it, to be punched in the face twice, and kicked backwards onto the floor. Ken jumped up and lunged with his elbow into the guys chin, sending him flying out the door and into the traffic of the City where he was run over promptly. Ken slammed the door shut and felt under his nose. It was bleeding, and Ken walked to the kitchen cussing under his breathe. He got a paper towel and wiped the blood off, and got a glass of milk. He drank it, while holding the paper towel under his nose.[/i]

Ken: Goddamn newbie bounty hunters. Young and stupid. *rolls eyes*[/color]

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few hours later Craig emerges from the room in his jeans and heads down towards the bar and takes a seat next to Andrew.

Ash: What's up bro?

Andrew: Sup?

Ash: I heard you've been giving a few girls a good time.

Andrew: Hey, i always give the women what they ask for:cool:

Andrew puts his head back and puts a cigar in his mouth. He reahes down and then stops.

Andrew: Damn! I ain't got my lighter on me......****!

One of the women comes down and takes out a lighter and lights his cigar. Andrew then speaks to her in chinese.

Andrew: *english translation* I like you. Comeup to my room for a while?

Woman: Yes off course.

Andrew: You speak english?

Woman: Yeah I do......most of our best customers speak english so I need to speak english.

Andrew: Excellent....what's your name?

woman: My name is Alex.

Andrew: Then let's go Alex.

They both go up to Andrew's room and many hours are used up ..........if you know what I mean

[color=darkblue][i]Neil slowly slid his own hands up Sabir's arms, moving down her shoulders. His gentle, broad hands slid down her spine, sending chills down the lovly Merc's backbone. Neil's hands finally came to a rest at Sabir's waist. Her back had curled inwards, arching greatly. She lowered herself down to Neil's face, pressing their foreheads togerher.[/i]

Neil: *sighs rather happily* Well........never thought I'd see you here...
Sabir: Hmhm! And the same to you.....

[i]Neil quickly slid his hands under Sabir's nightgown, swiftly riding them up Sabir's back, feeling her soft, smooth skin, but leaving the gown on.[/i]

Sabir: *exhales*.....Ooohh........
Neil: Just relax........ Heh. I thought you were always ready, fluid, unbreakible. Let's see if I can change that, eh??[/color]

Several hours leter (12-15 hours) Craig stumbles out of the room, only in his boxers. All 6 women lying asleep, cuddling each other.... (all you men just picture that). He walks down to the bar and casually (although drearily) slips a 2000 yen bill into a waitresses thong. He walks over to the bar..........

Craig: Whiskey please.

The barman takes a bottle from under the bar, and a glass. Craig snatches the bottle from the barman and takes a swig. He throws a coupla thousand yen on the bar.

Craig: I won't be needing the glass. Keep the change.

Barman: Thank you sir.

Craig: Back up stairs I go..........

And so Craig trotts back upstairs, giggling like a school girl.

Andrew is standing outside his door in a traditional Vegeta stance as Craig runs past.

Andrew: Had a little too much have we?

Craig: You could say that.

Andrew: Can I have a sip.

Craig: NO!!!!!!! GET YOUR OWN WHISKEY!

Andrew: Whoa! I was just asking......cool down.

Craig: Colled down.....still get your own damn whiskey.

Andrew: Will do Skip.

Craig wonders back into his room and Andrew goes downstairs. He takes several bottles of god know's what.

Andrew: Sorry boss I ain't got my wallot on me right know. I'll pay once I find my jeans.

Bartender: Right.

Andrew: I promise I will. So why don't you have your way with these girls.

Bartender: Something about working together.....Against regulations.

Andrew: Well that sucks................Gotta go.

Andrew rushes back up the stairs and walks past a certain open door. He sees Neil and Sabir in their little position.

Andrew: He he he. Go for it son.

He carries on walking back into his room. He meets Alex and several other girls. He pours drinks for all of them and they carry on with their...........activities?

siren paces not getting a very good stride in the :demon: dress:demon: that sabir convinced her to wear

siren: i need a drink...

she walks out the door and down the stairs looking for the fridge...ken walks around the coner

siren: hey ken... wheres the fridge?

Andrew appears in the kitchen being held up by 2 of his girls. He looks around and sees Siren asking Ken where the fridge is.

Andrew: *crazy english accent* Well Ken seems to be busy with his nose at the moment so maybe I *slightly stumbles* can be of assitance.

He goes on to point at the fridge. Siren is about to open when Andrew says something

Andrew: There's nothing in it.....If you want a drink try the bar.

Siren: Thanks.........I think.

She walks off towards the bar.

Andrew: Now my dears if you would take me back upstaris....I'm feeling rather tired.

[color=crimson][i]Ken watched Siren walk off and looked at Andrew[/i]

Ken: I'm gonna go to the bar too...

[i]Ken walked off to the bar and sat down next to Siren[/i]

Ken: Tequila...

[i]The bartenders got Ken the drink and sat it down, Ken took a sip and turned to Siren[/i]

Ken: How are you doing tonight?

Siren: Fine...

Ken: .... That's good. Heh. All the guys seem to be enjoying themselves..[/color]

[color=crimson]Ken: *shrugs* I dont do that sort of thing... I'd rather have a girlfriend and such....

[i]Ken took a sip and set it down[/i]

Ken: Yea. Instead of a long string of one night stands and prostitues... I"d rather find a girl that I could spend the rest of my life with...[/color]

Jose put his stuff down and grabbed his guns. "Ken, I found a Russian Military outpost and they're looking for us. I'm going to attack. I'll call you if we need help." Jose walked out, carrying his guns. "Carlina! Let's go!" As the two got into the car, Jose put his sunglasses on. He drove to a small pawn shop and talked to the manager. They walked into the back room. Jose came out a few minutes later and walked out. He got back into the car and showed the contents to his sister. "Damn, how'd you get all of this?" "Saved that guy's life. He still gives me all of this after 3 years."

A few minutes later, at a black building, an explosion ripped through the north wall. Jose and Carlina ran through the opening and opened fire. They had M-16's, Ak-47's, UAS-12's, and many other guns. A minute later, the last guard fell dead with a shuriken in his throat. "Ok, let's go." Jose grabbed 30 pounds of C-4 from the trunk and split it into pieces. He set it all around the building and linked them together with d-wire. He plugged the wire into a time fuse and ran to the car. "Go! Go!" Jose gunned the engine and flew out of there. A few seconds later, a huge fireball erupted from where the building was, lighting up the night sky. Suddenly, an alarm went off. Jose noticed 2 blips on the radar. "****! Migs!" He turned the car around and armed the missiles. A targeting screen popped up from behind the wheel. He acquired a lock on one and fired. The missile struck the Mig in the rear fuselage, sending it crashing to the ground. He locked on to the other one and fired. It struck near the nose, seanding a jet of flame back along the fuselage. The plane crashed a few seconds later.

As Jose arrived back at the brothel, he sighed. "Why'd Jerry have to get me involved in this stuff?" He opened the door and walked in.

[I]Warlock sat at the other end of the bar, listening slightly to Ken and Siren's conversation.[/I]

Warlock: (Well, he's giving a go at talking her up I think...)

[I]Warlock took a sip of his Vodka Martini (Shaken, not stirred of course:D), and put in back down on the bar. A minute later, he was approached by one of the girls.[/I]

Girl: Well, don't you look handsome tonight...

Warlock: I'm sorry, but I'm not going for a one night stand. I'm more of a relationship guy.

[I]Warlock took one more sip of his martini, before walking back to his equipment which lay on a table. He began to shine and load them...[/I]

Jose walked down to the bar and walked to the barkeeper. "Two shots of the best scotch you got, a margarita, on the rock, no salt and a Newcastle." The barkeeper handed Jose his drinks and left. Jose grabbed a table and sat down. He gulped the scotch and sipped his margarita. He thought for a second, then got up. "Ken! I think I know how we can stop the war. The French PR is the main cause of the war, right?" "Yeah." "And the British Government is after him, right?" "Right." "If we capture him and bring him to the British Government, we may stop the war and have a second opportunity at killing the PR." "Sounds good. We'll try it. Hey, everyone! Pack up! We're heading to France!"

*cough*........It's the british prime minister, and we can't go in and simply capture him. Why?

1) The entire continent of Europe is buzzing with armies, from France, to Spain, England, Russia, USA, Japan, Mexico.
2) The PM is heavily guarded, by about 6 or 7 armies.
3) We're hiding out for a bit, so we can't go.
4) I like pie
5) Where is Rai at? Bah. Prolly a party...

Ken's not feeling too well......... He's dealing with some............problems... He'll check this out in a bit...

[edit]AlmightySSJ4, the entire British, Russian, and company know our faces, voices, and fingerprints. Hackers, you know. TPM doesn't have too great of defensive blocks.[/edit]