OtakuBoards

- Mercenaries - (Play)

DeathKnight

As Jose sat down, he realized something. "Damn! We left my Viper!" "Jose, don't worry! We can get it!" Jose flipped his cell phone dial panel up and pressed a few buttons. The screen above the buttons flickered on, and it showed the Viper's seats. "Let's see. Access control systems. Where in Japan are we headed?" "Kobe." "Prepare underwater systems. Travel from Gangzhou, China to Kobe, Japan. Okay, all taken care of." Jose sat down and closed his eyes. [I]Life sure is strange. First, I get captured by Russians. Then, I almost get killed by a tank. Now, I almost lose my most expensive purchase ever![/I]

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i]Unfortionatly, Warlock had to take the long route, due to a severe storm, extending the flight by about 10 hours. Neil now laid on one seat, feet still on the floor, bent at the knees. He softly hummed "Star Spangled Banner", a few times over.[/i]

Neil: *stops hummng* *softly* Oh, say does that Star Spangled Banner yet waaaaave.. O'er the land of the brave, and home.....of the......freeeee......
Ken:..............Man, that's beautiful.....I've missed hearing it.
Neil:.............Yeah..............
Siren: Neil, ya sing very nice....Mind...singing again? I'm......jus.....fallin aslee...:sleep:
Neil: Heh.........G'night you all........
Ken: Night.....
Sabir: Night.
Craig/Andrew/Marth/Jose: What they said.
Warlock/Flash/Anyone I left out: Right.

[I]Walock humed to himself lightly as everyone else slept, except him of course. He picked up a some cup of tea, which he had made a few minutes ago, and sipped it quickly. He put it down, but it quickly spilled all over the floor as the place was rocked by an explosion outside the plane.[/I]

Warlock: That doesn't sound good.

[I]The plane rocked again as another explosion went off near it. A few seconds later bullet-fire filled up the cabin, and a squadron of planes flew by.[/I]

Warlock: Holy... Sh*t...

[I]Warlock quickly checked to see if the plane had any guns, and flipped a switch on the panel in front of him when he found they did.[/I]

Warlock: *Turns behind* Is everyone up!?! *Notices everyone's still asleep* O_o;;; Those guys can sleep though anything...

[I]The plane rocked again, and Warlock got ready to get of the mess they had got into, hoepfully taking down a few enemy planes while doing so...[/I]

[color=crimson]Ken: BULLSHIT!

[i]Ken spit on the ground and ran to the window and looked out. The planes flew past, and Warlock opened fire. A explosion blinded Ken briefly, and heavy turbulence sent him to his feet. He jumed up again and heard more gun fire, and heard something explode.

Ken was sent flying to the side, and hit the side of the plane. He looked out and saw the wing rip off and fly backwards.[/i]

Ken: ****.... ****... ****...

Neil: SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

[i]The whole plane jerked about, and the whole crew was thrown around. The plane jerked down again and Warlock struggled at the front as he stared at the altitude inturment.[/i]

Warlock: PREPARE FOR A CRASH LANDING!

Ken: WHAT IN GOD'S NAME DO YOU MEAN TO ****ING PREPARE? HOW THE **** CAN YOU-

Neil: JUST GET DOWN DAMNIT!

[i]Ken fell to the floor as they fell through the clouds. Sweat poured off Warlock's face, as they descended onto a great grassy plane in Japan.

The plane hit the ground, sending Ken who didnt have a seat belt on, flying up and then 'SMACK' against the ground. Several bags of weapons and such fell from racks onto the floor, or onto some of the crew. Everyone was screaming/yelling, except for Ken, who just had the wind knocked out of him[/i]

Ken: *HACK COUGH* ****!

Warlock: THERE'S A GODDAMN FOREST INFRONT OF US!

Sabir: WHAT?!?!?!?!!?!?!

Siren: CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!

[i]Ken stumbled to his feet and ran to the front. Warlock ran backwards and fell on the floor. Ken stared at the oncoming trees and fell to the floor as well.

The sound of scratching, breaking glass, and screaming echoed in Ken's mind as twigs, branches, and even whole trees crashed into the plane. Glass shattered all over the Mercs, and everyone got banged up pretty good. It skidded to a halt, and a giant tree fell, crushing the cockpit. The dust began to settle, while Eveyone stayed still, shocked.[/i]

Ken: I aint never going on ****ing airplane again in my damned life...

Neil: I ****ing hear dat...

Ken: I taken the bus from now on...

[i]Ken got up and dusted himself off. His shirt was bloodied, and he looked to his fellow Mercs.[/i]

Ken: Everyone ok?

Neil: WHAT THE **** DO YOU THINK?

Ken: Erm... Everyone not dead, or near dieing?[/color]

Marth:Nah, were all okay...But ****....That scared my shitless...*looks at the control panel*everyone out...NOW!

[I]The Mercs run away from the plane, and turn around waiting[/I]

Ken:Marth, ya dumb ****! Nothings happening!

[I]BOOOOOOOOM![/I]

Niel:****!

Marth:Looks like the plane just blew up...

Neil: BWAH! WARLOCK, YOU ARE NEVER PILOTING A PLANE AGAIN! Hey, where is Warlock?
Warlock: Boo!
Neil: CRIPES! Jeezus... Man, I have NO weapons, NO explosives, NOTHING! *looks at Sabir, who's pissed generally* Well, I still have you! :D
Sabir: :therock:
Neil: What? Ummmmmm.......

[i]With that, Neil slowly backs off. He just then realizes he doesn't have a shirt on[/i]

Neil: AW, CRAPMONKIES!
------------------------------
WB.........Bwah! Leave me alone, stop taunting me! The screams of torment of a thousand voices! AHHHHHHHH! DAMNIT, MAKE IT STOP!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]WB.........Bwah! Leave me alone, stop taunting me! The screams of torment of a thousand voices! AHHHHHHHH! DAMNIT, MAKE IT STOP! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]:rolleyes:Riiiiiight......

Marth:Niel, get a shirt....

Niel:Shut up, Marth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: I approve..............:therock: This is bad.......

Neil: What is?

Sabir: My tattoo is burning on my face.........and that means that I?m being called.

Ken: *looks at her* Donqua?

Sabir: That would be my guess.

Craig: Do you have to go?

Sabir: Unless I want to be cursed for all eternity.......yeah, I?m going.

Neil: Than so am I.

Sabir: Suit up.

Ken: Alright.........keep in contact with us.

Sabir: Don?t worry, I?ve got the GPS in my earings.......and the microphone.......and the Gyro sensor.

Siren: Do you get cable through your head?

Sabir: Do you want to shut up?

Andrew: Ladies!

[i]Sabir laughed inwardly, then selected her daggars from the floor of the plane She pulled on her normal, skin tight outfit, and trenchcoat. Wrapping her belt around her waist, she slipped her blades in their sheaths, then zipped up her boots and added her extra ammo. For the final touch, she redid her silver eyeshadow......then walked out with Neil.[/i]

Sabir: See you guys.

Ken: Yeeah........be careful.

Craig: Take care of her Neil!

Neil: I will.

[i]The gang waved goodbye, and Sabir hailed a taxi.[/i]

Sabir: Xisan......now.

[i]Looooooooooooong car drive....................

anyways......Sabir and Neil climbed out of the taxi, paid the man, and walked into a tall building. They shut the doors and went to the top floor.[/i]

Donqua: *opens doors* You were always one for puncutality weren?t you? Even when we're not in China.

Sabir: What do you want now?

Neil: *takes out .45*

Donqua: First I?ll take you.......then your head.

Sabir: Not if I take yours off first.

[i][Donqua laughed, then leapt forward, punching Sabir across the chest. She rolled back and kicked upward viciously, catching his neck.....he gasped in agony, then managed to yell out a warning. Immediatly, huge black fighters swept out of the floor and pinned both Sabir and Neil to the wall. Donqua wipped his bloody face and laughed.[/i]

Donqua: Still think you can beat me? Shinqua?s heir?

Sabir: At least I wasn?t his lover. *gag*

Black Warrior: Shut up.

Neil: :flaming:

Donqua: Now that I have you where I want you.........maybe I should hurt you the way you hurt me.

[i]He signaled to the fighter, who handed him a cat?onine whip and spun Sabir around to face the wall......then he hauled back, and slashed her back open.....

Sabir bit her lip, and took the beating without a sound.......even though she was crying inside.[/i][/COLOR]

[I]Warlock sat around the fire, talking with Flash and Ken.[/I]

Ken: I don't know which was worse. The bus ride or the plane ride...

Flash: The plane ride. Atleast [I]I[/I] didn't drive right into a forest.

Warlock: Well [I]you[/I] didn't have a whole squadron of planes breathing down your neck!

Flash: Well you sh-

Ken: Calm down gentlemen. We're getting no were.

Warlock: Oh and Ken, if you drive the sub, don't get us into a mess. I'm already staying away from buses and planes...

Ken: Heh. Don't worry, I won't mess up. And anyway, I won't be the only one driving the sub. You two will be helping too.

Warlock+Flash: -_-;;;

[color=firebrick][i]Each time the whip struck Sabir, Neil's eyes bludged in rage, in insanity, in pain. He couldn't let this happen! He had to stop this!

With a furious push, he knocked back his captor, trying to make a mad dash. But his captor, by some strange twist of fate, caught Neil in the chin with a falling elbow. It connected directly with Neil's eye socket, putting him out instantly. Sabir's mind screamed out, with her own pain, as well as watching the scuffle. She would get Donqua for her own suffering.........as well as her comrades'

-Later-

Neil awoke, on his back, his knucles scraped open again. He sat up, shaking his head. From what he could tell from the light under a door, he was in a 12x12 room....dark......no windows......one door.....no lights. Memories flooded his mind. Especially the face of his restrainer... But one other thing stuck out: a plan. Donqua's. Something about overthrowing the Communist Party in China... But everything was fuzzy. He'd ask Sabir about it...

"SABIR!" He screamed in his mind. He frantically looked around for her. He pulled a small flashlight with a ten hour battery out of his pants pocket. He shone it around the room, finally locating Sabir, slumped up in the corner. He staggered over, taking her in his arms, craddling her closly.[/i]

Neil: I shouldn't've let them get you... I shoulda fought harder... Sabir........ I won't let them touch you.....ever again...
Sabir: *mumbles* Neil..........

[i]Neil begins singing a soft, relaxing song, -insert title of the one by Louie Armstrong that was like "You're my dearest" or w/e-...[/i][/color]
-----------------------------
Need to get offline for a bit... So, check ya email, Rai... even though now it's pointless...O.o

[color=crimson]Ken: If I call now, the sub will be here by tomorrow. We're near the coast, It's a days walk or so.

[i]Ken picked up his Cell Phone and called the Submarine Depot at TPM HQ, and got one sent twards them. Ken sat down and closed his eyes.[/i]

Ken: Sunrise... we leave... get some sleep...[/color]

[I]the Mercs spread out, so they could get to sleep with out hearing eachother's snoring. Marth, however, remained awake, looking at the moon over Mt. Fuji[/I]

Marth:Now there's something. *takes out paper and pencil*Sorta of an artistic inspirtaion.........

[I]marth soon gets tired, and falls asleep..........[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabir's back was a mass pain, every time she bereathed, she could feel the lashes score into her. She tried to move, but found that Neil was holding her close.......she relaxed and fell asleep.

And time went by...............

Hours later, she woke up, and the pain in her back was duller, less sharp, but still there.[/i]

Neil: You okay?

Sabir: Ugh, yeah, I'll be fine. But Donqua is going to be alot harder to kill now.

Neil: Should we contact Ken?

Sabir: We should wait......he can't become part of this problem yet, we already have enough bounty's on our heads.....

Donqua: Had a nice rest?

Sabir: Get stuffed.[/COLOR]

Jose got up and opened his cell. He found that the Viper had gotten to Kobe. "Ken, I'm leaving. I'm getting my Viper." "Yeah, whatever." "Carlina, stay here." He walked to the nearest road and threw a grenade into the traffic. The explosion caused several cars to stop, one of them being a Ford Excursion. He walked over to the driver's side and pulled the door open. "Get out, now!" The driver complied and ran the hell out of there. Jose got in and pressed the gas. He drove for about 3 hours until he reached Kobe. He checked the GPS again and found the car. He got out of the Excursion and got in the Viper. He turned the car's GPS signal locator on, and looked at it. "Hey. That's strange. I thought Sabir said she had GPS transmitters in her earrings. Oh, ****!" Jose grabbed his cell phone and dialed Ken as fast as he could. "Ken, get up now! Neil and Sabir are in trouble. Those GPS transmitters won't stop signalling unless they're destroyed or turned off. I lost Sabir's signal, and I can see every GPS transmitter here. Where the hell did they go?" "I don't know. We'll find them though." Jose then drove off. [I]Damn! Two of our best Mercenaries! What the hell is going on? [/I]

[color=crimson]Ken: ****! Neil.... bro.... NEIL COULD BE IN TROUBLE! GET A CAR AND FOLLOW ME

[i]Ken got up and ran to the road blindly and raised his gun and walked into the middle of the street. A police car stopped and Ken shot the cop. He ran to the car, turned off the video camera and blew it to pieces with his gun. He turned the Siren on and watched as the rest of the crew piled into 2 SUV's and a Truck.

Ken gunned it and sped off. He pulled out his GPS tracker, and searched. Their signal was no where to be found. Ken shook his head and got his cell phone out.[/i]

Ken: BOSS WE HAVE A PERSONAL PROBLEM! WE'LL BE BACK LATER THAN I THOUGHT! *hangs up*

[i]Ken looked down on the modern police car for a new feature. The machine guns built in the car. He pushed a button and the GPS in the Police Car came up. He searched the records for the taxi cab he remembered Sabir getting into. He had been taking a leak in the forest and saw the liscense plate.

The system suddenly went off line as Ken looked up and saw 4 police cars chasing his crew. Ken pushed the brakes and jumped out, The car hitting one police car sending it flying overhead. It exploded in midair raining metal on one police car, punctering it's tire and sending it skidding to it's death in a ditch. Ken raised his desert eagle and prepared the shoot the tires out when he saw Flash in the back seat turn around and pull Two grenades out. Siren shot the windows out of the police cars, and Flash tossed the grenades in each one.

In larege explosions both were destroyed...[/i]

Flash: Where's Ken?!

Siren: I dont know! I saw his car crash... I hope he's ok...

[i]Ken speeded beside them in a Diablo SV and gunned it once more. He flipped two buttons and hit the nitros and he flew foreward. He crashed through a toll gate, and continued flying on.[/i]

Ken: I'M COMING BRO! I'M COMING...

[i]Ken slowed it down as the other crew caught up in their respective cars....[/i][/color]

[color=darkblue][i]The searing light poured in from the open door, Donqua standing in the frame. Several of his friends were behind him. One in particular. One with a bashed nose. Neil gently laid Sabir upon the ground, being careful to not rip her wounds open. Blank slowly stood, eyeing the Chinese mobster with his completely white eyes.[/i]

Neil: Why don't you take the dildo out your ***, lose the attack dogs behind you , and fight me yourself.
Donqua: Tsk, tsk, tsk. Such language constitues pain.
Neil: Why don't you and me scuff a bit. .................Hey, have you ever seen a V. Beetle try to ram a speeding locomotive?
Donqua: What.....purpose does that....have?
Neil: Think about it......... The Beetle......getting ripped to shreads. So much smaller, weaker, more vunerable than the locomotive.
Donqua: ??????
Neil: Hmhmhmhmhmhmhm! What's funny is.........I was called The Locomotive during Merc training. And another thing that's funny is........you remind me a certain bug.....
Donqua: GET HIM! HOLD HIM DOWN!
Neil: C'mon! Let's see how you do against Blanky!

[i]Two of the black guards rushed in, circling Neil. their mass almost took up the entire room. But one stayed behind. the one with the mangled face.

Neil flipped backwards, stepping on one of the guard's flabby chests, spinning madly. Into the sixth spin, Neil lowered his right foot out, catching the guard in the temple. He fell slowly, but his mass was thrown into the right doorframe from Neil's right hook. The other one was now wary.

Neil jumped up from the floor, flipping once, pushing off of the ceiling, making himself a humna rocket. With a loud "CRAAAAACK!", the second guards fell to his left knee, face still impressed with Blanky's left heel. With a thump, the guard flew through the doorway, neck snapped from Neil's right elbow.

Suddenly, a dart extended from Neil's side, the size of a kitchen knife. With lightning speed, he chunked it at the third guard, having a clear shot seeing as how Donqua had moved, seeing the imminet danger. The dart lodged in the fat servent's neck, severing his's spinal cord, killing him in a flash. With great struggle, Neil crawled over to Sabir. He slipped her a three inch switch blade, hiding it in her shirt.

After removing his hand, just in time for Donqua to miss that as he stepped in the room, followed by several Chinese bodyguards, Neil collapsed on the ground again, the sentitive speading through his veins. The bodyguards draggd Neil out, leaving Donqua with Sabir, just staring at her...[/i]
----------------------------------
Note: Rai has something planned for this.......or so I'm told(Don't ask). So, don't muck anything up by "After some driving ____ went in killed everyone, and saved Sabir and Neil". Aight? Let her do this. This is her plan.....not mine. Even though I liked the dark, isolated room thing......*wiggles eyebrows to suggest mature themes* *someone smacks him upside the head with lightning speed* Owwies...[/color]

[I]Meanwhile, on top of the truck, Warlock was lying down, his P-90 out, and gripping on for dead life. The truck sped around a corner, sending Warlock to close to the edge for comfort.[/I]

Warlock: WATCH IT DOWN THERE ANDREW!!!

[I]Andrew, who was driving the truck, didn't seem to hear Warlock as he turned around another corner.[/I]

Warlock: :flaming:

[I]Warlock turned his attention to the road behind the truck, and instantly saw a couple of police crusiers chasing after the group of SUVs, just behind the truck. He fired a short burst from his P-90, killing the driver of one of the police crusiers, it slowly down, started to glide across the road, and then caused the other crusiers to crash into it.[/I]

Warlock: ...I love my job...

Andrew grinned as he drove down the road almost hitting 100MPH. He kept going faster almost catching up with Ken. He leant out the window and threw a grenade out.

Andrew: Swallow that ya F**Kers!

As he brought his head back in he started laughing insanely.

Andrew: God I love causing destruction.

Suddenly his eyes are fixed on the road as he sees an old woman and her dog crossing the road. His faced became menacing as he drove now at 120 MPH at the old woman. He ran her down instantly killing her and her dog. He leant out the window again and laughed at her remains.

Andrew: Stick that up your *** you ****er!

Ash was driving the other truck struggling to control it while keeping up with Andrew.

Ash: He doesn't hang about. Well if i lose the slightest bit of control at this speed we'll definatley crash and die.:naughty: *speed up* let's go

Craig sits in the back of the truck Ash is driving. He yawns.

Craig: Can't this thing go any faster?

Ash: Yes, but I'm struggling to control it.

Craig: *shakes head* Get the hell out of the way you *****.......

Ash: No way....... I'm drivin' this one!

Craig grabbed Ash and threw him into the passenger seat. The truck swerved violently, and Craig jumped into the driving seat, gaining control just as it's about to go into a ditch. He swerves back onto the road, and hits the gas.

Craig: Oh yeah, thats what I'm tlkaing about!!!

Craig downs his beer......... then pulls out a copy of Iowa from his shirt pocket. He shopves it in the CD player........ and storms along as People = **** blasts away.