OtakuBoards

- Mercenaries - (Play)

DeathKnight

[I]The fight around the dark room was getting intense, both sides already suffering loses. Flash was hit in the leg and arm, and was taking the occasional shot at the guards. Warlock was wounded in the hip, but still fighting full on, using clip after clip very fast. Warlock chucked out a emtpy clip out of his P-90, and checked his belt. One clip left...[/I]

Warlock: D*mn!

[I]Warlock quickly loaded his P-90 as the back of his pillar slowly began to crumble from relentless gunfire. Warlock put the gun at his feet, and grabbed one of his two grenades. He pulled the pin, counted to two, and threw. It landed at the guards feet, and blew them all to kingdom-kong. Warlock rushed over to Flash, and helped him onto his feet, where he leaned on Warlock. They began to hobble off, when the sound of someone loading a gun filled the corridor. Warlock didn't have enough time to turn around...The loud 'blam' of the gun echoed through the corridor, and Flash looked around confused at neither he or Warlock seemed to be injured. But slowly, Warlock fell forward. Flash jumped back, as Warlock lay there, only slightly awake. He threw his 'Night Eagle' (Custom made handgun at Flash).[/I]

Warlock: ...Go...get out of here...

Flash: *Starts turning around a corridor* Good luck...

[I]As Flash dissapeared around the corner, Warlock spun over, still on his back, but his P-90 ready. He stared at one of Donqua's elites. He checked his handgun, and Warlock saw that he had one bullet left. Warlock quickly checked his. One bullet...Warlock erased the pain of the bullet striking right below the neck, pointed his gun at the man, as he did the same. A single gun went off...[/I]

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I]Flash grabs a small silver suitcase sitting on a bed in another room... He flings it open, and grabs a special suit, with accesories... He hears Warlock cry out in pain from the main corridoor, and hurries to get into his suit...

He kicks down the door into the main hallway, wearing his full body suit, faceplate closed. He holds his massive murasame in his right hand, and then brings it up diagonally, to cover across his body... He runs at the men, who fire their various weapons at him... Using the ultimate combination of reflexes and mega-enhanced digital imaging, he blocks the bullets with the blade of his sword... He then jumps high into the air, landing with a swift slash, then spinning around to slit the throats of anyone near to him... He flips back, pressing up against a wall, and then pushing off it, lunging his blade straight through the belly of one of Donqua's larger thugs... He lands in a bloody mess on the floor, in two pieces... Flash pivots, and sees two men with powerful Machine cannons enter through the main doorway... They bring up the guns to their wasits, and pull the throttles, and the huge chaingun type weapons begin to warm up. Flash drew his two Katanas from seemingly nowhere from behind his back, and threw them at the two Gunmen... They both struck, with deadly accuracy... The two men collapsed, massive swords lodged square in their heads, and a stream of crimson flowing from their cracked skulls... Flash runs over to Warlock, and squats down next to him... His faceplate opens, and Flash looks at Warlock...[/I]

Flash: Are you alright?

Warlock: I've been better..

Flash: I'm getting you out of here, man.

[I]Flash helps Warlock up, and then scrambles for the door... Upon smashing it down, he looks around... Donqua's men are everywhere... Flash notices a Stinger parked not too far from the entrance...[/I]

Flash: Worth a shot...

[I]Flash and Warlock run (or in this case, limp) towards the Stinger, and get in it..[/I]

[I]The car immediately shot off, Flash behind the wheel. [/I]

Warlock: I need medical assitance...and very quick...I think I'm bleeding internaly quite abit...

Flash: I think we should be worried about getting out of here...

[I]The Stinger began to speed towards the ramp, when bullets came at it from all directions. The car spun slightly, but kept on course. Several guards jumped to the side as the Stinger got onto the ramp, and began descending down through the carpark part of the building. Several cars chased behind them.[/I]

Warlock: ...crap...crap...crap...

Flash: Shut up!

This is just way to get my character back into it so excuse me if it's crap.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Neil and Sabir reached only floor 14 when they were ambushed by a load of guards with M-16's. There is a rush of gunfire while Neila dn Sabir hide behind a wall and then it suddenly stops. Neil thinks it's his chance so spins out from behind the wall with his gun aimed in the guards direction. Ash was standing in their place while they all lay dead.

Ash: Am i late for the party?

Neil: No time to talk crap! We got to get out of here.

The three continue down the stairs

[color=crimson][i]Another wave of guards flew through the door and started down the stairs.[/i]

Ken: How stupid can you guys get....

[i]Ken blew each of their heads off and threw the empty gun aside, and began running down the stairs, a dozen guards pouring out from behind him.

[b]Dink... dink dink...[/b]

Looking back Ken saw a grenade....[/i]

Ken: HOLY ****!

[i]Ken threw himself down the stairs, as a large explosion rocked the whole staircase. Above him Ken looked, as a giant gapeing hole was in the stair case.

[b]Dink... dink dink...[/b][/i]

Ken: $^)*@_%&)!...

[i]Ken continued running, and was sent flying foreward into the wall by the explosion. He got up slowly, slightly burnt, and his head wasa bleeding from hitting the wall.

Ken continued down the stairs and came to the 14th floor... He stopped suddenly, seeing a half naked Chinese woman standing silent.[/i]

Ken: What the **** is this?

[i]The woman looked up at Ken and slowly walked up. She got in a fighting stance and kicked Ken once in the head[/i]

Ken: Oh I now you didnt do that fool...

[i]Ken riased his fist, but she punched him in the gut. He charged foreward, and picked the woman up and launched her down the stairs. Behind him the door opened, and another large man with a Katana stepped out.[/i]

Ken: WHAT THE HELL? HOW MANY OF THE-

[i]Ken got punched in the face, and he stumbled back[/i]

Ken: Come on Foo' Step up!

Extremely Large Chinese Man: Hehe.

Ken: Eh? Why are you gigling?

ELCM: hehehe...

Ken: SHUT THE **** UP! I AM NOT MESSING AROUND HERE

[i]Ken punched the man in the gut, and he stood unhurt.[/i]

Ken: Oh **** it forget it...

[i]Ken jumped down the stairs past the unconsious woman, and the large chinese man began descending the stairs, the Katana being a foot behind Ken[/i]

Ken: ****...

[i]Ken reached floor 13 and ran through the door into some cubicle offices. Ken ran through the cubicles, the sword dashing and slashing everything in sight behind him.[/i][/color]

[color=darkblue][i]Passing floor 15, Sabir stumbled slightly, falling forward. With a fluid strike, Neil sweept her upwards, basically giving her a piggy-back ride. Passing floor 13, blowing the occasional guards away with a spray from his Uzi, or from Sabir's AK, Neil stopped, looking over the rail.

Sabir looked down, back at Neil, down, Neil, down, Neil.[/i]

Sabir: Aw, crap......
Neil: Hold the G18 for me, please.....
Sbir: Whatever......Jus don't drop me or I'll climb back up these damned stairs and kill you.
Neil: Right.

[i]Jumping bodily over the railing, Neil held Sabir close to his back, making sure to not get her crushed. Body stretching downwards, the pair excellerated, falling faster down the gap between the stairs.

Pushing his feet off the the rail to his left, Neil backflipped, landing on the plateau of the third floor. Letting Sabir slide down, Blanky stood firm, silenced Uzi in hand. He turned to the still inpressed Sabir, getting his old, trusty G18 back. With a smile, Sabir loaded an extended clip into her AK-47, adding another 250 rounds to her limit.[/i]

Neil: :wow:
Sabir: :D :smirk:
Neil: Right......GAH!

[i]With a "Pftpftpftpftpft!!", BIZ-2 rounds rang out from the door to the hallway. Skinning Neil's arm up pretty badly, just to say the least. Not to mention getting him pissed. With a sigh, Sabir slowly started walking to the right side of the fire escape door. Waiting.

Leveling his Uzi, Neil rammed through the doors, G-18 blazing brightly, as well as the Uzi. About 20 guards answered him back with BIZ-2 sprays, but they were clearly outmatched. Seeing as how about 17 guards were wasted in a mere half of a second, one pulled out a frag grenade, chuncking it quickly while his friends hid in a broom closet.

The grenade seemed to fly directly into The Locomotive's hand, a questionible accorance. Rearing back, Blank hurled the item to it's owners, his aim correct, shattering the glass of the door.

With a deafening explosion, a shockwave that tore the glass windows apart emitted, to reveal the closet missing.

Returning quickly to Sabir, Neil made his way down the fire escape, ignoring the alarm buzzing from the fire on floor 2.

Helping Sabir off of the lowering latter, Neil lifted the young woman into the Diablo SV, jumping straight over her into the drivers seat. With a roar, the engine screamed to life. With a piercing screetch, the Diablo SV tore out of the parking lot, streaking down the city streets. Sabir turned around, ignoring the pain in her back, AK-47 blazing at the Humvees behind the Diablo...[/i]

Neil: Sorry, Ken, but the car might get ****ed up....

[i]Turning his right arm behind him, not looking, Neil ripped loose the Uzi...[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: *snatch* Give me that! Pay attention to the car.

[i]She made a few swift adjustments to the Uzi, then loaded her special clips.....She turned and fired rapidly, several bullets hitting the persuing car.....they continued to follow, then there was a gigantic explosion, and the car was gone.[/i]

Neil: WTF was that?!?

Sabir: Those were my special design....:smirk:

Neil: Do they have names?

Sabir: Shells....Destroyer Shells.[/COLOR]

[color=crimson][i]Ken looked out of the window and stopped for a second[/i]

Ken: Oh hell no. Those Hummers are not shooting at my Diablo.

[i]The XXL Chinese Man punched Ken, and Ken raised his desert eagle and shot the man's manlyness off.[/i]

Ken: Now you know, never mess with a ghetto mexican man. Go off n cry. I got to get the **** out of here...

[i]The man reached under his coat and pressed a button....

[b]Beep... Beep... Beep...[/b][/i]

Ken: THAT IS NOT A BOMB! THAT IS NOT WHAT I THINK IT IS! SHITTTTT! WHERE IS EVERYONE GETTING THEIR MASS SUPPLY OF BOMBS THESE DAYS!

[i]Ken ran down the cubicles and jumped down the stairs as floor 13 was obliterated. Ken was thrown foreward again, and landed hard on the floor, knocking the wind out of him.

The building began to shake, but it stopped. He looked up and shook his head.[/i]

Ken: This building is ****ed... I got to evac...

[i] Above, Donqua got in a helicopter... it took off...

Ken continued down the stairs to floor 2. There he met up with more guards, and he ran into the 2rd floor.

He looked around.[/i]

Ken: Eh? More offices... *gets an evil look* HAHA.... Time for some fireworks!

[i]Ken pulled out 6 or so pounds of C4 and put them on various places around the floor. He ran down the stairs and started running.[/i]

Ken: This should be good...

[i]He ran out of the building and pulled out a remote. He pressed the button and continued running.

30 Seconds to Detentation...

Ken watched Flash and Warlock fly by in a car.[/i]

Ken: THE ****? YOU COULD HAVE GIVEN ME A RIDE!

[i]15 seconds to dentation...[/i]

Ken: ****... ****... ****...

[i]Ken looked back...

From the second floor a wall of flames blew out the windows, sending shattered glass everywhere. The explosion expanded, taking out the 3rd and 4th floor, showering metal and glass everywhere. The building began to fall to the side, and the second round of C4 blew up as it collapsed. The building went in every direction, metal, glass, and body parts flying every which way.

Ken was sent flying foreward from the shockwave. He watched as cars infront of the building began to fly down the street from the blast.[/i]

Ken: Oh **** no... that aint a flying car... oh ****...

[i]Ken stumbled up and jumped to the side and started running, a cloud of glass and shrapnel flying after him. The cloud grew ever closer, and Ken glanced around, looking for a building. He saw a small bank and ran in.[/i]

Guy: THIS IS A HOLDUP! YOU! THAT JUST ENTERED! DOWN ON THE FLOOR

Ken: Ah shut the **** up...

[i]Ken raised his desert eagle and fired and tookthe empty clip out and put a new one in. A guard threw him outside and he looked up at the cloud of dust that was upon him.[/i]

Ken: **** THIS IS GOING TO HURT

[i]Ken covered his neck and looked down with his eyes closed. He cringed in pain as shrapnel diced his back up, and his arms. A large piece slammed into his leg..[/i][/color]

From out of the rubble Andrew crwals out dragging Siren behind him. They both begin to limp towards Ken

Andrew: They couldn't have told us Neil and Sabir where out and they were gonna blow the building.

Siren: Yeah.........*****holding severly bleeding arm*

They aproach Ken and Andrew lifts him up. He puts Ken's arm over his shoulder now stabling both of them.

Andrew: ****! We need a car quick.

Ken: There's on there *points with his left hand and holds his back with his right*

They walk quickly up to the Mini car and all get in wtih Andrew at the wheel.

Andrew: Buckle up, we're gonna fly.

Ken: In this?

Andrew:............nevemind :therock:

They speed off following in the direction of the other cars.

siren drags out her knife and cuts up most of her shirt...useing her teeth she ties a makeshift bandge around her arm

siren: andrew? if you crash this thing...

andrew gulps knowing all hell will break loose if siren got loose after a crash

siren: now...if you can't get this thing to go any faster we need to find a new ride

[color=crimson]
Aight... this mission has dragged on for a bit too much now.... o_o'
----

[i]Ken pulls out his WT[/i]

Ken: EVERYONE MEET BACK AT THE TPM HQ!

[Everyone starts back at the HQ]

[i]A few weeks later....

Ken walked out of his room, and walked down the hall and to the elevator. He punched in the Secureity Code, and walked in. He waited patiently as the elevator ascended.

A few moments later, the elevator stopped, and Ken stepped out. He walked foreward to the Bosses desk, and stood straight.[/i]

Ken: Yes sir? You had a job for my crew?

Boss: Yes. In Russia, a country who's name doesnt want to be mentioned, wants a nuclear silo taken out.

Ken: Uh... how do you take out a nuclear silo, if I may ask sir?

Boss: Blow it to kingdom come. I hear you're good with bombs.

Ken: *grins* Yes sir. I am sir.

Boss: Alright, quit the sir thing. Jeez...

Ken: Errr... Sorry Boss.

Boss: That's better... The nuclear silo is in the middle of an air base. When you take it out, it will cause an explosion that will take out 4-5 other nukes, and the airbase itself.

Ken: Sounds like fun.

Boss: Yes, here is the airbase itself *pushes a button*

[i]A screen descended behind him, showing an ariel veiw of an airbase. There were 6-7 Landing fields, and lots of hangars. Around the middle, next to radar, were silos.[/i]

Boss: Now... you'll enter here *a small path appears on the screen* That's the back. The least guards.

Ken: Neil might want more guards.

Boss: Yea, they'll be more in the base. Trust me, this is a hard mission.

Ken: Why hard?

Boss: Tanks.

Ken: Hold on now, Tanks?

Boss: Yea. You'll have to deal with tanks.

Ken: .... Eh....

Boss: Dont worry, i'm sure you can handle it.

Ken: .... Eh....

Boss: Now, blow the base and evac. The helicopter will be south of your postion in a cleared area in a forest.

Ken: Alright.

Boss: Reward is 5 million.

Ken: Damn.

Boss: Remember to split that cash between your people.

Ken: .... Right.

Boss: Now... You depart as soon as you want...

Ken: Right...

[i]Ken walked back and descended the elevator and promptly sent an Email Voice message to EVERYONE about the job.[/i][/color]

TF?! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! Jeez.................Ok, look. AlmightySSJ4, you SERIOUSLY need some RP skills. Look at everyone else's posts. Everyone else has REALISTIC thngs happening.........And for God's sake..ORGANIZE YOUR POSTS.....Man........I'm NOT in a good mood, and you're not making me feel better.....:demon: :suppa demon-jin:

[color=crimson]Ken: Wait-a-minute. Didnt the boss say something bout tanks? Why should they go only in a three-some agianst tanks, airplanes, AND infantry?

[i]Ken punched the bag a few times listening to an old favorite of hi, Mudvayne 'Dig'. He shook his head...

[b]What is the boss thinking? The bases defenses may be down from the virus, but that puts them on higher alert.[/i][/b]

Ken: This makes no sense!...

[i]Ken walked out of the gym and went to his room and opened a direct connection to the satelittes of the US government. He changed the trajectory and put it on the airbase.[/i]

Ken: The planes are taking off. Russia is doing an Air Strike... ok.. nothing new there... uh...

[i]Ken switched to another veiw and saw something he had never seen before[/i]

Ken: There's signs of heat coming from underneath the aibase... There's an underground city underneath the airbase... it's a war factory...

[i]Ken zoomed in and watched as tanks rolled out from an underground ramp, brand new. Ken stared blankly..[/i]

Ken: ****... no wonder the reward was so high...

[i]Ken minized the window and called the boss over video phone[/i]

Ken: Hey boss look at the email i'm sending you...

Boss: ..... Hm.... No wonder the reward was so high...

Ken: Is it wise just to send the 3?

Boss: .... Hm. Dont you have confidence on them?

Ken: But boss, a whole underground war factory? I mean... thats a bit much for three mercs, even if they are elite mercs.

Boss: ... Well. I dont know. Why dont you talk it over with your team, some of them may not want to be sent into that big of a hornet's nest.

Ken: Aight.

[i]Ken hung up and emailed everyone on his team the pictures from the satellite with the disclosed email:

[b]Dear Crew,

As some of you may know, three of our crew were selected for a mission at this airbase, but after some detective work, I think it's best if we go as a team.

Some of you may not want to go in such a large firefight as this will be, and I respect that choice.

Either way, some of us are going there in 4 days.

-Ken[/b][/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: *click* Ken?

Ken: Yeah?

Sabir: I can't do it. I wasn't built for that kind of sh*t. But I will help you guys out back here............

Ken: How so?

Sabir: Lidan and I designed something to teleport smaller objects instentaneously, the Instant Transmiter [:D sorry, couldn't think of anything beetter]. So as long as yours is intact, you'll always get fresh supplies.

Ken: Works for me!

Sabir: We're also working on modifying my Destroyer Shells......so we'll send you those when we're done. But for now, *click* HEre's the prototype.........[/COLOR]

[color=crimson]Ken: Sabir, are you sure you cant help us?

Sabir: Pretty Sure

Ken: This is going to be hard... Neil you there?

Neil: Yea...

Ken: I hope at least you are coming or this is Mission Impossible.

Neil: ... I think i'ma go. Sounds like hella fun.

Ken: heh.

Sabir: But you might die.

Ken: You win some, You lose some. I'm a merc. When I die I take Alot of **** With Me.

Neil: I hear dat.

Ken: In 4 days we leave!

[i]1 day passes...[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Okay, here's the official boxed set of Destoyer Shells. *hands them over* Just don't use the #2's all the time.

Ken/Neil: Aww......why not?

Sabir: Watch.

[i]She pulled out something that looked suspiciously like a caster, loaded a #2, and took aim at a nearby field.......There was a gigantic explosion, and a blaze shot upwards, nearly 400 feet into the air.......[/i]

Sabir: Fire hazard, the exhaust fumes of tanks will catch fire, and the flames will reach you............I made these just for fun......but still.....

Ken: Yeah, I know, don't have too much fun........that's what they all say.

Sabir: :therock: Funny.......but I usually say: "Go f*ck yourself."[/COLOR]

[color=crimson]Neil: oooOOooOooooo BIG EXPLOSIONS!

Ken: Hooooo Boyyy...

Neil: I can kill more guards with these...

Ken: *rubs forehead* How do I know this is a bad thing...

Neil: Damn this is cool...

Ken: Yeap... This Mission Is Going To Be Long and Hard...

Neil: One of those travelling salesmen come to your door, and BOOM!

Ken: .... Very long mission....

Sabir: .... You're actually taking him along

Ken: .....

Neil: This should be good...[/color]

[I]Meanwhile, in the hospital wing, Warlock held a mobile in his hand, ringing Ken. After a few seconds, Ken picked up.[/I]

Ken: *Over mobile* Yeah?

Warlock: It's Warlock.

Ken: *Over mobile* How're ya going?

Warlock: Getting better...now about that mission. I'm probably not going to be in shape by the time it starts...I haven't even got out of the hospital yet. So put me down for no...but if I can make it, I will somehow.

Ken: *Over mobile* Alright...You get yourself healed, okay?

Warlock: Will do...

Neil: Me'sa going!
Ken:...................
Sabir:.................
Neil: I SAID "ME'SA GOING!" :flaming:
Ken:...................
Sabir:.................
Neil: BAH! :flaming: :flaming:

[i]Walking off quickly, Neil head for his quarters. Prepairing weapons. Silenced Uzi.... Silenced 9mm...... Silenced G-18... 10 guage shotgun... M-79 Grenade launcher.... And enough ammo to take out a small army. He also snuck some small, star-like discs into an ammo pocket on his vest... What were they(*cough* Don't try and explain them.....yall see...)?[/i]

[color=crimson]Ken: Oh boy. Neil on this mission... oh boy...

Sabir: I feel sorry for you. Heh.

Ken: Ah shut up.

[i]Ken walked out and ran down the halls to bar and sat down. He ordered Margerita.. on the rocks, salt....[/i]

Ken: 3 days... Why do I have this impending doom feeling... Bah...

[i]Ken left the bar and went back to his room. He sat down and turned his Slipknot CD way up...[/i][/color]

Ash walks out of the hospital wing and down to the bar.

Ash: It's about time i had a good drink. Bastards at the hospital!!

He get's orders a bud and decides to go and see his good friend Ken. He walks into Ken's quarters and sees him sitting down with a drink and slipknot on the cd player.

Ken: What the hell happened to you?

Ash: What do you mean?

Ken: I thought we lost you when the building blew up.

Ash: What, you didn't know i was in the hospital wing?

Ken: No, wel i didn't really ask coz i got pretty ****ed up by the explosion.

Ash: Well i got out from the rubble but i was pretty ****ed up.

Ken: SO how did you manage to get back here.

Ash: I just stole a car and got back here.

Ken: Well if you were'nt ****ed up too bad how come they didn't let you out.

Ash: Well one of the fat nurses kinda had a crush on me and she wouldn't let me out of ehr sight but i got out eventually.

Ken: Are you fit enoght o come on this mission?

Ash: Mission?

Ken Yeah the mission. We got to go to Russia and take out a missle silo guarded by tanks

Ash: Oh yeah i remember. The nurse said i had an e-mail from you. **** i beter hit the gym and get fit. See you later bro.

Ken: see ya

[color=crimson][i]1 day passes...

2 days to the mission...[/i]

Ken: DUDE... I sitll havent heard from Andrew, Siren, Craig, Flash, Marth... Any of them...

Neil: I'm sure they'll come right?

[i]Neil was punching the **** out of a punching bag, while Ken lifted weights in the middle of a suprisingly quiet gym..[/i]

Ken: I dunno. Sabir, and Warlock arent go. Warlock I dont Blame, Poor Dude Got Pretty Bashed In The Explosion.

Neil: That explosion was your fault.

Ken: Shhh.. how do you know that?

Neil: Duh... you carry C4 around... anything of that caliber of explosion has to be you...

Ken: Damn... you're actually bein kinda smart right now...

Neil: You say something?

Ken: Notta thing... So, you ready for Russia?

Neil: I think so. *punches bag real hard* Gonna kick some ***...

Ken: Heh.... We gonna rock?

Neil: We gonna rock!

Ken: If we finish this we'll be pretty rich for a bit...

Neil: Kick ***...

Ken: I could get some new jeans... hm...

Neil: ... Jeans?

Ken: Well yea. I have only one good baggy pair of black jeans.

Neil: ... You'd have a few hundred thousand dollars and spend it on jeans?

Ken: Errr..

Neil: ....

Ken: Well. I always wanted my own plane. So we wouldnt always have to hijack one.

Neil: There's a good idea.

Ken: Yea. Get a... coo tight plane. With a built in CD player. and stuff.

Neil: Eheh... sounds good...

[i]Neil and Ken continued to talk in the gym...[/i][/color]