OtakuBoards

- Mercenaries - (Play)

DeathKnight

[color=crimson]Ken: ****KKKK ITTTTTTTTTTT! NEILLLL!!!

[i]Ken tryed to keep control of the Apache, as it swung wildly. It flew downwards, into a forest, trees falling in around him[/i]

Ken: SHITTTTT

[i]Ken looked over at Narna..[/i]

Ken: Kid you alright?!

Narna: Owwiessss...

Ken: *sweatdrop*

Narna: What about Neil?!!!!! Is he ok Foo Foo?

Ken: ..... I dunno. Come on! WE HAVE TO SEE

[i]Ken kicked the side door out, and ran out of the snow, Narna running behind him. She tripped and fell...[/i]

Ken: **** Kid...

[i]Ken ran back and picked Narna up, and ran twards Neil...[/i][/color]

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I]The mig got hit by the seond schok wave...Travis relized he was gonna crash...nailed the auto piliot...for this Mig and the other two...then ejected and watched as the airstrip was blocked and the control tower a ball of flames...Travis dropped into the snow near Ken's apache...and jumped in it...he set it airborne then armed the missles...and hoped he would survive the next schokwave...[/I]

Jose watched as the shckwave flew towards his Viper. He just had enough time to attach the grapple hook to the ground and eject himself from the passenger seat, then the wave hit. The car shook heavily and the hook almost came out, but it held. [I]Damn, what the hell was that?[/I] He ran over to the car. "Dial Ken." "Yeah?" "What's going on? What were those? Is everyone ok?" "Your first two questions, I can't answer. Neil's not ok. You should get over here." "Sure. Out."

[color=crimson][i]Ken ran foreward, carrying Narna, and looked up as the black streak looped upward, and streaked back twards him.

It soared overhead, another eshockwave erupting forth, sending Ken flying back.[/i]

Ken: That's a ****ing Jet Fighter.... ****!

[i]Ken pulled out his SWT..[/i]

Ken: *over SWT* EVERYONE OUT OF THE APACHES! THAT IS A FIGHTER!

[i]It was too late, the plane erupted tracer bullets downward, targeting Ken's body, which was emitting heat. The bullets hit his arm and blood began to pour out.[/i]

Ken: I'm blowing that ****ing base if it kills me.... Narna, find Neil...

[i]Ken ran foreward and grabbed an AK 47 and pulled out a container of C4. He threw it in the air, sending it flying tward the Nuclear Base gate.

---

Korversky, the guard, watched TV eating a donut. It was a soap opera, and he was quite board. He stepped out briefly, and watched a small qhite box land near him.

He picked it up. Examining it he found a trigger device, and a small antenna.

His eyes grew wide and he took one step back to run...

In a massive fireball, the gate was obliterated, and poor Korversky was quite dead. Blown away actually...

Ken ran foreward and entered the base, pulling out his SWT once again...[/i]

Ken: *over SWT* Guys, watch out for that new Fighter. I'm setting up a bomb.... if I die here, Neil is in charge. And take care of the kid... aight?

[i]Without saying anything else he continued running twards the Nuclear Silo...[/i][/color]

[I]Rushing out from the silo came a whole squad of guards, all laying down fire on Ken. Ken jumped to the side, firing his AK47 as he fell to the ground. Suddenly, one of the guard's head exploded, and another guard's stomach was blown out of his body. Ken looked back, and saw Warlock, halfway in between Ken and the gate, kneeling down, sniper rifle out. Ken shot the rest of the guards down, quickly gave Warlock a nod, and continued running towards the silo.[/I]

Warlock: Good luck Ken...

[I]And with that, Warlock put his sniper rifle back on his back, and getting out his P-90, ran in another direction across the airbase...[/I]

[I}Travis sweated as the apache rocked...the other were landing...but he had a fighter to take out...bullets went ripping through the helicopter...shreading the armour like it was nothing..one hi t Travis in the leg but he concentrated on his target..[/I]

Travis:LOCK!

[I]Travis pushed the launch button for his missles and then bailed out of the helicopter...it launching it's entire missle cache as more bullets ripped into it, Travis bored his chute then slamed into the ground...despite his pain he got up and moved foward through the snow and got behind a large rock as the apache slamned into the ground...followed by the jet in a ball of flame..Travis stood up[/I]

Travis:...gotta..find one of the others...

[I]Travis fell face foward...his leg bleeding...he reached down and tieded it with some of his ripped clothes...then got up and started limping toward where he saw one of the other apaches land[/I]

[color=crimson][i]Ken continued running, heading for the open silos. His boots crunched in the snow, and his breathe was visible infront of him.[/i]

Ken: What the **** am I doing?... Yeesh...

[i]Ken continued running, when a noise caught his attention. He stopped running, and glanced around.

It was the sound of some sort of mechanical machine. Ken continued looking around, when he felt the ground rising up. He was sent to the ground, as a large metal door raised up and a tank rolled out from underneath[/i]

Ken: ****...

[i]The tank rolled off to the perimeter, the gun scanning. Ken crept around and went down a ramp, into orange hall. He continued running, and heard a rumble from the other end. He jumped into a small gap in the wall, as a tank rumbled past. He looked down the hall, and crept out and ran. He came out of the hall and stood astonished.

Dozens of levels of a War Factory were before him, parts of tanks being carried everywhere by automated machines.

At the end of the hall there was a hall leading to what Ken believed to be the Nuke silo.

Ken crept foreward and pulled a scientist back into the shadows. He came out in a white coat with think black glasses. His C4 was in a pocket, and his AK 47 was in was around his shoulder. He didnt look too strange with the gun, as most of the scientists had some sort of weapon.

In the factory, Ken was ready to stop the nuclear missles... [/color][/i]

[I]Meanwhile, Warlock was on a mission of his own. He had spotted a extremely large hanger, and if he was right, it was to be filled with quite alot of tanks. He reached the hanger, and crept into the shadows as a few tanks came rolling by, heading in various directions. Quietly, he egded to a door, and opened it, P-90 out in front. The whole hanger was full of activity, tanks been loaded and readied, while several guards kept look from a large system of catwalks above.[/I]

Warlock: (So they do store them here...)

[I]Luckily for Warlock, quite a few crate's where in front of the door, so he was mostly hidden from the soldiers all through-out the hanger. He watched as most of the tanks were readied.[/I]

Warlock: Time I make sure none of them ever get out...

As Jose got up, he walked back over to the car and reeled the cable back in. He pushed the ejector seat back down and swung the roof section back over it. He drove the car over to where evryone had gone in and began to shell the place. "Call Ken. Ken, take cover. Lotsa stuff is about to go boom." "Oh, ****." Jose hung up and locked his missiles on. [I]Good thing the missile capacity was increased.[/I] He aimed at the hangars and guards towers and let hell fly. The buildings exploded in giant clouds of red and orange while Jose watched. "Cool. High explosives. Damn!" He noticed several guards coming, and switched to the gatling guns. He fired and took them all out. "Ok, let's see. Activate titanium armor, autopilot and open sunroof." Jose climbed up as soon as the roof opened, and saw the body paneling had flipped over to reveal the glistening titanium. He pulled up his M-16 and put it on the post in front of the sunroof. He pressed a button, and the car advanced forward. It drove right towards a building. Jose disengaged the safety and waited. When the car entered the building, all became dark. Jose pressed another button, and the car's lights turned on. He noticed he was in a giant undergound factory the size of a city. There were other cars driving around. "What the hell? They must have some underground city here. Dial Carlina." Nothing. "Damn, they must be jamming. No wonder this is so secret." He drove on.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Y'know Almighty, you and your car are sounding quite powerful at the moment...a bit to powerful in fact... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]And as a matter of interest.........YOUR POSTS ARE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO READ! The way you say your stuff in huge whacking paragraphs is terribly hard to follow. And since I have nothing better to do but sit around, I'll stop now.[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]savin this [/B][/QUOTE]

Dammit, you went and took me' idea....... Blast.
-- -- -- -- -- --
[b]One month after the Completetion of the Mission[/b]

[i]Neil slowly got up from his hospitial bed, disobaying the doctor's orders. The surgery had gone well, and that's all Neil cared about. The shrapnel had be removed from his gut...... That was all that was important to him.

He walked out the door, after dressing himself in his normal, everyday clothes. Ignoring the screaming nurse. He wanted a drink. No matter what his condition was.[/i]
--- --- --- --- ---
Ok, the mission was a sucsess. Neil ended up with a five inch metal spike in his gut, no biggie. After a few days of surgery, and about a month of recoup. Do whatever with your charater. I don't care. Just that that mission was old, and Ken told me to do this.....:bawl:

[color=crimson][i]Ken sat in his quarters, heavy metal blaring out. He had his eyes closed, and was chilling. It had been a month after the mission, and he was very bored. The boss had given the last few jobs to other teams, and Ken was waiting patiently for the day the boss would call.[/i]

Ken: Alrighty... ... ... ... Bored...

[i]Ken jumped out of his bed. He wondered how Narna was doing. She was in the hospital and he decided to go check up on her...

After some walking, going down a few floors, more walking, a quick chat with a friend, and a drink from a water fountain, Ken walked into the infrimary unit. At the same time on the opposite side of the infirmary, Neil walked out for his drink...[/i]

Ken: Yes, I was looking for a little girl named Narna. What room is she in?

Nurse: Room 101A...

Ken: How about Neil? Room number?

Nurse: 105B.

Ken: Aight thanks.

[i]Ken walked down the hall to the closer of the two rooms, 105B and stepped in to find he wasnt there.[/i]

Ken: Eh? Neil? *scratches head* Nurse musta given me the wrong room number. I'll check back after I see how the kid is doing.

[i]Ken walked out, and walked the few more rooms to 101A. He walked in and looked in to see Narna sleeping[/i]

Ken: *freezes instantly* *whispers* Dont wanna wake her up... :drunk:... *Turns around quietly... * *tip toes out*

[i]Once outside, Ken scratched his head[/i]

Ken: Well. I wonder how much of the crew is here?.. I guess I should go check.

[i]Ken headed back to the nurses station[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Hey KEN! I take it the mission went alright.

Ken: Sort of......have you seen the others?

Sabir: Warlock and Travis are floating around the Oozone, pumped full of Morphine, and I'm still trying to find Neil.

Ken: Me too...........Narna is sleeping happily.

Sabir: That's good.........Lidan and I were worried when Neil wasn't responding to the implant.

Ken: He got spiked in the guts.

Sabir: Ah, that makes sense......[/COLOR]

[i]Inside Neil's room, he stood. Taking out his earrings for the first time in years, he clicked his stero. In an instant, Bodies began playing. At around 150 deciblies. Sitting on his bed, Neil ignored the blood that began to seep from his stomache. He started screaming along with the song, finally hearing one of his favorite songs again.

Outside, the entire floor vibrated with the sounds, but the tremors came to a new pace, one even greater than before. Full bass. Adding about another 100 decibles.

Back in the dorm room, Neil laid on the bed, twirling a 9mm in his left hand, eyes lazily showing nothing....just.......exasution. Throwing the gun on the floor, a round discharging, alerting basically the entire Tower. Everone was in a panic now, running around, making up stories of the gunshot. But Neil didn't mover, didn't say anything. Just........laid there.......... Blood oozing from his stitches......[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing's eyes snapped a dangerous red, and she leapt upstairs to where she could hear the bullets going off...she ran, and burst into his room....the first thing she saw was Neil's blood covering the floor.[/i]

Neil: .....

Sabir: NEIL!

[i]She ran up to him and pulled him up onto the bed, and ripped off his shirt, examining his bleeding stomach.[/i][/COLOR]

[i]Within the dark confines of Neil's subconscense, everything was a black, swirling hole. Dreams long forgotten came back, nightmares put behind bubbled up. Everything was just............dark.......

On the outside, his body began to grow pale by the second, as paramedics rushed the room, pulling a strecher behind them...[/i]
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
What? I'm always suppost to imerge unscathed or something? :D

[I]Warlock sat in a comfy desk chair, sitting infront of a small laptop, working away at some reports he had to finish, detailing a low-key mission he had worked on the day before. He hadn't done that well, but he attributed that to the fact he was still healing from the mission before that...[/I]

[I]Warlock shut the laptop down, and got out of the chair... He had barely got out of the mission alive, but he did manage to stop the tanks from escaping... He opened his frigde, and pulled out a bottle of cold mountain water, drinking it all quite quickly... [/I]

Warlock: Guess I better check how the others are going...

[I]He dropped the bottle in a wastebasket, and walked out of his room... That was when he heard a gun going off...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]In surgery.....Neil breathed quietly, unconcious......in a nearby room, Sabirsing waited. Her arms crossed, head down...headphones jammed in her ears....and Creed turned up as loud as it would go.[/i]

Warlock: Sabir?

Sabir: .....[/COLOR]

As Jose got up from his bed, he heard the shots. He grabbed his 9mm and ran to where everyone was. "What the hell just happened?" "Neil's injured, he's in surgery right now." "Tell him I hope he gets better. I've gotta go somewhere." Jose walked down to the garage and jumped into his Viper. He turned the cell on and dialed Carlina. "Carlina, track my cell phone signal. I've got some personal business to take care of." "No problem, bro." Jose hung up, and pressed the pedal. A few minutes later, Jose was on the mainland. He turned, and drove off.