OtakuBoards

- Mercenaries - (Play)

DeathKnight

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: *sigh* Great.........my boyfriend's out to lunch........

Neil: Gashbpresha?

Sabir: Oh............brother.......

[i]Leaning against the wall, she took out a cigarrette, lit it, and looked at Neil.......[/i][/COLOR]

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i]Neil scratched his head, seeing the world blur.[/i]

Neil: Whatswuzupwitdatey?

Sabir: *groans* Aw, man. Just go to sleep, Neil.

Neil: SleepwhydoIneedtogotosleep?

Sabir: Don't make me knock you out. Hmm?

[i]Sabir nearly fell over, seeing Neil was already asleep.[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing extinguished her cigarette quietly, then sat down near the window. She crossed her arms and looked down.[/i]

Neil: :sleep:

Sabir: *sigh* *touches ear crystal* Lidan?

Lidan: Go ahead.

Sabir: Tell our master that Donqua is gone.

Lidan: He already knows.

Sabir: Refresh his memory, I've got a bad feeling about all the silence I've been seeing.

Lidan: Right.[/COLOR]

[i]Neil awoke to find himself in his room, with one hella bad headache. Staggering off of his bed, he collected a few twenties, and his .45. He walked out after some difficulty reading the note stuck on his door. Something about British bases or something of the sort. Walking past a disposial bin in the hall, he threw the note away, continuong with his previous plans.

On Floor Nine, Neil seat at the bar, sipping a Miller, watching a baseball game. Every now-and-then he'd scream mindlessly at the umpire for being such an ***.[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing sat back on her bed and fingered her necklace absentmindedly. Exhausted, but unable to sleep, she watched Neil in her minds eye, laughing ocasionally.[/i]

Ken: *walks in* He okay?

Sabir: Yeah.

Ken: We'll have another mission soon.

Sabir: I know.

Ken: Are you coming?

Sabir: *stands up* *stretches* You're kidding right?

Ken: Is that a yes?

Sabir: DUH!

Ken: Right....well then, I'll go check on our Locomotive........[/COLOR]

[i]Neil, finishing his seventh bottle, left the bar, walking towards the Mess Hall. And that's when Sabir and Ken happened to find him. The caught up quickly, Sabir on his left, Ken staggering along on the right.[/i]

Neil: Ken, lay off the weed before you go on a mission.

Ken: Yeah, whateva..... So, are you goin?

[i]Neil stopped dead, leaving Sabir and Ken to keep walking for a second. They stopped, turned, and looked at Neil.[/i]

Neil: That's not ever remotely funny, Ken... *continues walking*

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing glanced over to Ken, who was just watching, and she let him collapse into the wall and ran after Neil.[/i]

Neil: What?

Sabir: He wasn't trying to be funny! We have a mission coming, and.....and I want you to come along.

Neil: I don't think so.....

Sabir: But......*sigh* Alright.[/COLOR]

Neil: That's right...... Besides, you want me there with this big hole in my stomach? Hmm?!

Sabir: :(

Neil: Whatever....... I just need......--*stumbles, falls to the ground, alseep*

Sabir: Neil? Neil!

[i]Sabir ran up, sliding along the ground, holding his head. She slowly tried to pick him up, but he was out cold. Ken ran up, managing to pick Neil up.[/i]

Ken: Heh..... He's a had a might too much to drink. C'mon, let's get him back to his room.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing rolled her eyes, and between them, Siren and her managed to haul Neil back to his room. Sabirsing laughed and rolled him onto his bed. Covering him up quickly, she turned on Siren.[/i]

Siren: Do we let him sleep?

Sabir: Yeah, I'll keep an eye on him for tonight.

Siren: Sure.....*walks out* Keep your clothes on.

Sabir: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

Neil: Hey, did you know that when you hold your breath and swing your around head, you dizzy get? :drunk:

Sabirsing: :therock:

Neil: Ture, tis is.. :drunk: :drunk:

Sabirsing: *slightly pushing upwards/away* Are you sure you didn't have some weed too?

Neil: No, Ma, I didn't leave the kitchen door open.. And Spot always drinks from the landry detergent bottle...:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Sabirsing: *nearly falls over anime-style*

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing was fed up with the insanity, and quickly took the best course of action. She rolled on top of him and bit his lip until he bagan to bleed.[/i]

Neil: *sobers up* OW!

Sabir: That's better.[/COLOR]

Neil: Ow..... Damn, there were a lot of easier ways to get my attention..

Sabir: Well, I figured you'd like me on top of you like this..

Neil: You were right..

Sabir: ;)

[i]Neil slipped his hands down, corsing over Sabir's silky legs gingerly, before drawing his arms back up. He wrapped Sabir up in a hug, pulling her face close to his. He nearly silently whispered..

"Make sure you come back to me.."[/i]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]siren turns the coner

siren: not suppriseing....where have ya been??

siren grabbs a beer [/B][/QUOTE]

Marth:I dunno...last couple of weeks been a drunken hazy blur....I think I have a couple illegitamate kids now...But i;m always good for more!

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing winked at him and touched the crystal stud in his ear. He nodded and touched hers, fingering the chain gently.[/i]

Neil: So we won't really be separated...

Sabir: Yeah, just remember me...........and keep yourself sober.

Neil: Aww...........do I havta?

Sabir: No, but it would be nice.

[i]Leaning forward, she kissed his forhead softly, like a butterfly's kiss.[/i][/COLOR]

Jose walked into the intel room and saw Carlina sitting. "How are those recon photos coming?" "Got them printed out. I had the computer enter the most effective strategy with the members of the Crew." "Good. Send it to Ken and the Boss." "Got it." Jose walked out and dialed Ken on his cell. "Ken. Carlina's sending some intel to your PC. I think we should move out ASAP." "I'll think about it. I don't think some members of the Crew are ready."

[I]Some hours later...[/I]

Jose entered the firing range, all of his pistols loaded. He put on his goggles and went over to a wall computer. He typed in the guns he would be using, and grabbed his 9mm's. When he heard a ring, he unloaded both clips into the target. He repeated this until all of his guns' rounds were expended. He went back to the computer and looked at it. His score was 55/60. [I]Good, I'm getting better.[/I] He reloaded all of his guns and walked out. He went straight to his quarters and went to sleep.

[i]Neil sighed, eyes drooping.[/i]

Sabir: Don't tell me you're tired.

Neil: I won't tell you I'm tired then.

Sabir: Oi.. Why are you tired.

Neil: Seven beers in about fourty minutes. Nuff said.

Sabir: Next time, don't drink so much.

Neil: Couldn't help it. Needed the drink. NEEDED! I mean, I went a good month without a Miller, Bud, ANYTHING. I needed the drink, Ma...:twitch:

Sabir: What the Hell is with the 'Ma' thing?

Neil: Hell, I dunno... I just sounds funny! AHAHA! Ma, ma, ma, ma, Maaaaaaaaa, MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa-AAAAAAAA........... Sound funny.

Sabir: *bits Neil's ear.......kinda hard*

Neil: OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!! Ok, ok, I'll shut up..

Sabir: Thank God..

Neil: Bleh..

[i]Moving with a strange, sheepish gaunt, Neil leaned upwards, laying a barrage of kisses to Sabir's neck. All gentle, all pleaseing to the skin.[/i]
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
*twitches* It's weird.......For some reason I feel rather strange right now...*hides empty box of Red Dogs* What?

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: *shoves him backwards* Your breath smells like grain.

Neil: It's the.......um......beer......:toothy:

Sabir: *tosses a tic tac into his mouth*

Neil: *crunch* More!

Sabir: *stands up* Beg.

Neil: *whines like a dog*

Sabir: *sigh* Not convincing enough.........[/COLOR]

Neil: Ugh.......*rolls over, plays dead*

Sabir: :therock:

Neil: All righty..

[i]Climbing up to his hands and knees, Neil growled lowly. More of a purr than a growl. He slowly lept forward, lightly ramming Sabir into the wall. Softly. He pulled her closer. He slid down, leaving a trail of kisses on his path down. He rolled over, eyes crossed, making a very..*cough*....stupid expression.[/i]

Neil: I really hope YOU'RE having fun, because this is torture for me...

Sabir: You have no clue how funny this is! :haha:

Neil: At least you don't have a camera.

Sabir: *hand slides out from drawer, showing off a camcorder* Smile for the birdie!

Neil: Ah, ****.