OtakuBoards

- Mercenaries - (Play)

DeathKnight

Neil: Well..I could break your arm......Or fingers......Or--*gets the *ahem* idea of his, which he thinks is *cough* correct* Oh.......OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Wait.......*whisper, whisper* That? :confused:

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Jose climbed out of his hole, he heard voices. They became louder until Jose realized they were getting closer. He grbbaed his rope and rappeled down a side of the house. He found the fuse box he had seen later and ripped it open. He attached the overloader and turned it on. A few seconds later, the house began to rise. He saw the doors open, and turned back to the fuse panel. He flipped all of the switches off, and grabbed his 9mm. Jose also grabbed his cell phone and flipped the dial panel up. He pressed a few buttons, and put the cell away. When the house finally rose out of the hole, he ran towards the fence. He immediately pulled his cell phone out and called Ken. "Ken? The mission was a fake. My friends aren't here. I'm heading back. Can you send me a cargo chopper to these coordinates?" Jose pressed some buttons and typed a set of coordinates in. "No problem. I'll send in a strike team to back you up." "Thanks. Get my lab ready." "Ok." "Out." Jose put the cell phone away and noticed a guard rushing him. He raised his 9mm up and put a round through the man's sternum, killing him instantly. He noticed several other guards, and looked at his clip. He had three rounds left, and six guards. If he tried to change the clip during a firefight, he'd die.

Jose pulled another pistol, this one gleaming with titanium, out and placed one round in it. [I]I hope this works.[/I] He was holding a prototype rail handgun, firing explosive rounds. He started to pull the trigger and saw the bright red explosion before he noticed the trigger was all the way back. He saw all the guards lying, dead, on the ground, and ran. Jose ran through the hole in the fence he cut earlier and ran until he got to the cliff. He barely saw the Viper, with its titanium armor engaged, sitting on the ledge. He flipped the dial panel on the cell up again and pressed some more buttons. The car's lights turned on, and the grapple gun extended out from beneath the car. It pointed upward, and fired. The titanium cable easily pierced the ice, and held. Jose pulled a set of Y-looking pieces of metal from his pocket and stuck them together around the cable. He grabbed his pack and slid down, jumping off right before he hit the car. He jumped in, pulled the cable in and drove off.

[color=crimson][i]A white dude comes running down the hall...[/i]

Man: DUDE THE ELEVATOR IS STUCK!

Ken: AHAHAHAHAHA *puffs out smoke* So? Neil and Sabir alone in an elevator...

Everyone: Ehehehe.

Ken: *takes another puff* I mean, we gonna have some kids somewhere around here eventually with them two getting stuck in elevators... Tight space, alone..

Man: I STILL GOTTA FIX IT

Ken: Naw man come on, smoke some WEED 'ere.... It's high quality drugs for your SOULLLLL...

Everyone: SOULLLLL, MAN! ITS FOR YOURRRRRR SOULLLLL!!!!!

Ken: Ahahaha... Plus you have a pink monkey resting on your HEAD MAN!

Man: ..... You're hopeless...

Ken: Oh come on... *hands the guy some weed* Take a puff.

Man: .... *takes a puff....*

[i]10 minutes later[/i]

Man: Damn i'm so wasted *puff..*

Ken: Dudeeee..........[/color]

[i]Neil blushed, his weakness still very much so still there. He looked to the right, thinking deeply.

Sabir raised an eyebrow, trying to pick up on his train of thought.[/i]

Sabir: Uh.........Neil? What's wrong?

Neil: Nothing..............Just that.............. *raises jacket and shirt* Still have thw wound.......... Can't exactly do much. So ya..

siren comes around the coner

siren: ken?!?

ken: WEEEDDD...

siren: *slaps him* hey wake up!!

ken: WEEDDD....

siren: *sighs* *gets ice* pours it on him

ken: uggghhh....

man2: they're stuck in the elevator...-_-''

siren: typical...should i get them out??? it might be best to leave them...knowing them...

[color=crimson][i]Ken jumped up, clumsily from the weed...[/i]

Ken: Leave them BEEEE... I'm sure Neil is having a BLAST! Come on DUDES! TO THE SUPPLY LOCKER! GRAFFETTI! ONWARD *points his finger down the hall...(

[i]Ken began to run... at a turn, he slammed into the wall, and scratched his head...[/i]

Ken: Dudeeee... where'd that WALL come from?...

[i]The other mexicans jumped up, and ran down the hall after Ken, rapping a song...[/i]

Ken: My first song was like forty-eight bars with no hook
You hear me flippin thru my pages out my favorite notebook
The microphone was in the closet (Everyone: What?) No headphones, we lost it
Niggas scared to get some water, roaches hangin over the faucets
No AC, Tez'll break a sweat just tryin to make beats
E-Double's been the hustler,
all play with all his customers, and flat broke,
Nappy smokin grass out on the back po'ch
I'm thinkin I got everything a country boy could ask for!!

Mexican Dude: Now what we do to get here? (Say dat boy!!)
Lay it down and bring it to ya raw (Say dat boy!!)
Hey now we hurt some, suffered for more, takes what we work for
Hated for for the cussin, but the hatred it made us cuss more
Held on, but it was hard - stepped up, took charge
Ran thru what we scared up, but what was we afraid for?
Look what we made of, heart that what made us
Being here is alright, but MUST believe we won't fall!

Everyone: Them country boys on the ride!
With them big fat wheels on the side!
Peep the thirty cal grills on the ride!
And aw-awww-awww-awwwww!

Them country boys on the ride!
And aw-awww-awww-awwwww!

Mexican Dude 2: My llel gon' be hogwild,
bet that from that roota to that toota-file
Hell naw, them country boys ain't headed south for six miles
Kentucky mah, them kinfolk, twankies with them hundred-spokes
Skullied on that front po'ch, cuz you know they got 'dro
Seventy-nine coupe DeVille purdy cal patty grill
Interstate 65 headin down to Cashfield
Glass filled, to the tippy-top, back-seat Benz
Spent my last cent on the rent, left with pocket lints
A damn shame, gotta grind anythang and everythang
Jimmy Crack Corn, cross the county line with Mary Jane
A long time, a gravel road, to cash and fame and sold my soul
To Hell and back, and back and forth, with same jeans and nappy 'fro

Ken: I might, hop off the Harley, spoke mine like Bob Marley
Not parties with charties, wallin like they swallowin Bacardi
Them butter-skin, probably gutted like kin
Understand you 'bout to lose ya life ****in with Deion

Everyone: Them country boys on the ride!
And aw-awww-awww-awwwww!
Them country boys
With them big fat wheels
Peep the thirty cal grills
And awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAA!!!!![/color]

[COLOR=seagreen]Sabir: As long as I come up from behind, your stomach won't suffer.

Neil: Err.....

Sabir: Relax...or...try to.

[i]Moving like a cat, she slid around behind him and put her arms around his shoulders, pulling him to her lap.[/i][/COLOR]

[color=crimson][i]Ken and his crew of Mexicans arived at the supply room. Ken stepped back a few steps...[/i]

Ken: EVERYBODY STAND BACK! I AM GOING TO RAM THE DOOR DOWN!

[i]Ken ran foreward and hit the door with such force, he was sent flying back. The door hadnt budged.[/i]

Ken: What the ****...

[i]One of the other dudes stepped foreward and calmly opened the door.[/i]

Ken: Well i'll be damned... it was like... UNLOCKED... dudeeee....

[i]Ken ran foreward into it and looked at a mop, he reached back and raised a spray bottle full of cleanser...[/i]

Ken: FREEZE! THIS IS A HOLD UP

Mexican: Duddeeee... that's a mopppp man....

Ken: Oh.... Tight...

[i]Ken ran to the spray paint area and got some and handed it to the other guys... they ran out the door and hopped in a large F550 4x4 truck and sped off...[/i][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]*sigh* Where is Neil[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm here. It just took me about 5 days to get my comp back and running again...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]................and Warlock, and DeathKnight, and Stormwing.......? This isn't fair![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, so you don't like bein around me. Thanks! I feel so loved! :bawl:
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
[i]Neil's body shivered at Sabir's delicate touch, not accustomed to being in such a position.[/i]

Sabir: Try to relax Neil.......

Neil: I am........It's just that....well......

Sabir: What? I make you tremble at my touch? :smirk:

Neil: Well, uh, umm......uhhhhh.........:o

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Well that's too bad. Because I don't feel merciful tonight.

Neil: Oh boy...

Sabir: :devil:

[i]Bending forward, she bit his ear lightly, then kissed the side of his cheek.[/i][/COLOR]

[i]Reaching upwards, Neil stroked Sabir's dangling, silky hair out of her eyes, making a fine point to trace his finger around her ear, before running it down her neck, ever so softly. Sabir smiled at the act, moving for his ear again.[/i]

Sabir: [size=1]So, you are gonna play afterall..[/size]

Neil: [size=1]What? You thought you were gonna have all the fun? :devil:[/size]

As Jose drove into a clearing, he heard a dull thumping. He looked up and saw the cargo chopper just about to land. He got out and started to wave his hands. A few seconds later, it landed. Jose got back into his car and drove in when the cargo hatch opened. When he was locked in, he gave the pilot a thumbs-up. The chopper then lifted off.

[I]Back at TPM HQ...[/I]

Jose didn't say anything as he got off the chopper. He went straight to his quarters. When he came back out, he was holding his cell phone. He dialed a number, and waited.

[I]Somewhere in the Bahamas...[/I]

A man picked up his phone and held it to his ear. "Ok. I'll get it to you. Out."

[i]Neil pushed his hands upwards, catching Sabir by the shoulder. He gently pryed her from him.[/i]

Neil: No, I seriously can't breathe.

Sabir: Oh, c'mon! You mean to tell me YOU can't handle something? :rolleyes:

Neil:.....................

Sabir: *pats his head* Aw, don't worry.......It's all right..

Neil: Right..

[i]Letting her slowly back down, Neil pulled her close, kissing Sabir lightly on the forehead.[/i]

Neil: [size=1]Work your magic...[/size]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing kissed him gently, making sure not to touch his stomach. Then she slowly massaged his shoudlers and the back of his neck, taking her time.[/i]

Neil: Mm......

Sabir: Hmm?

Neil: It's nothing....

Sabir: Right.[/COLOR]

[i]Neil slowly moved his body to match Sabir's motions, letting go of all his tension. He sighed lightly, leaning backwards.[/i]

Neil: [i]I can't ask her..... Not now... Not yet....[/i]

Sabir: Neil? You awake?

Neil: Hm? Oh, yeah. Still awake. Hey, c'mere..

[i]Turning around slowly, Neil took Sabir in his arms, kissing her head. He slowly pulled them both onto the floor, just laying there. He gazed upon her, not moving, not thinking. Just laying there.

But Sabir was getting bored. She nimbily swung herslf over his body, kneeling over him. Her hands ran up his chest, keenly avoiding his gut. She ripped his shirt and jacket off, leaning forward. Kissing her way up, making a trail from Neil's lower chest to his neck, Sabir's arms groped his neck and shoulders, still massaging. Neil's arms wrapped around her upper torso after a few minutes, bringing her up to his face.

And then they shared a passionate kiss, both slightly quaking as their bodies seemed to meld together...[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing brought her hands up to his face and stared into his eyes quietly, tears beading. The aquamarine gem on her necklace, swung forward.[/i]

Neil: I.....

Sabir: Yes?

Neil: ........you still have my necklace.

Sabir: Yes, I've never taken it off.

[i]He smiled and the two held eachother close.[/i][/COLOR]

[i]Drawing his hands up Sabir's back, Neil's eyes switched from a relaxed calm, to a distant thought. He picked Sabir up, cradeling her in both of his arms, finally standing once again. He set her down, turning away quickly. Sabir's eyes welled with tears, her voice drawing sharp.[/i]

Saibr: Neil? What's wrong?

Neil: I couldn't breathe.. Tis wound is restricting everything I do.

Sabir: *wiping tears away* Oh.....ok.....

Neil: I need to get to a doctor, methinks. Get some antiboidics.

Sabir: But, the elevators's stopped.

Neil: Then we'll have to draw some attention. *draws .45 for behind his back, holding it out to Sabir* Care to do the honors?

as siren trotted away gunfire sounded...

siren: ok...looks like they've had enough...

siren pelts back to the elevator and picked up a crowbar...useing it she pried the doors open and looked down...**PING!pingpingping** a rechoshae (sp?) bounced past cliping her ear

siren: hey!!! would you two idiots stop shooting?!?!?!

she jupmed to the cables and slid down

siren: *seeing neils wound* that one's gotta hurt... watch out...

she hoped down into the small room and kneeled infront of the pannel...useing the crow bar she opened it up, stuch her hands in and fooled with the wires

sabir: do you have any clue what you're doing?

siren: ouch!! not a wit...

sabir: move outta the way...

siren: hold on... just a bit...-DAMN!!!

she stood up and kicked it visously (bad spelling day...*goes off muttering*) and with a whumph and a crackle it came online and began to decend

siren: just needed was some love...

sabir: ....0.o

siren: lets get him to the doc...

Jose got up and stood near the door. He had heard the shots and was wondering what was going on. He turned around, and when he turned back, he noticed Sabir, the injured Neil and Siren. "Ay! Neil! You need any help?" "No, I'll be fine." "Ok." Jose walked back to the lab and picked a remote up. He pressed a button, and the north wall flipped over, revealing a cache of weapons. Jose threw his M-16 into a bag and grabbed several handguns from the racks. First, he grabbed a second silenced 9mm. Next, he grabbed a Walther PPK. He then grabbed two Colts and attached specially made supressors on the muzzles. He also grabbed two Smith and Wesson .38 revolvers. Last, he grabbed two Glock semi-autos. He placed these all on his belt and walked to the boss' office. "Hey, boss. I heard someone's offering 10 million for blowing a British intelligence base. If this is true, I'm going to need several Mercenary Guards and most of the crew." "Ok. I'll see if I can do that." "Thanks, boss."

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing supported Neil, and the two made it to the infirmirary. She set him down and let the doctor do his work. Several minutes later the doctor left the room, leaving a very "out to lunch" Neil behind.[/i]

Neil: :hippy:

Sabir: Are you okay?

Neil: Morphine.......great stuff..........

Sabir: Oh Jesus.[/COLOR]