OtakuBoards

- Mercenaries - (Play)

DeathKnight

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i]
[B]"Neil got shot, he's in surgery right now."[/B][/QUOTE]

Idiot. He wasn't shot. If you would actually READ the posts, you would realize that he was bleeding BEFORE the gun went off. He's bleeding due to the sititches that ripped open in his stomach.
-- -- -- -- -- -- --
[i]In the Emergency Room, the doctors worked at a fevorish pace. Repairing Neil's damage, repairing the stitches.

[b]A few hours later[/b]

M.D. Jay Hilder walked out, looking exausted. He spoke to Warlock, Sabir, and Ken.[/i]

Jay: Well, Neil is stablized. He lost a lot of blood. Any clue how his stitches ripped open?
Warlock: I guess when he changed his clothes.
Ken: Can we see him?
Jay: He's asleep at the moment.
Ken: Doctor, please.
Jay: Well................ I suppose........ Make it quick though. I want him to get plenty of rest.
Sabir: Thank you....

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing leapt past Jay and nearly broke the door down in her haste to get at Neil. She quickly got up to his bedside and looked at his still form.[/i]

Neil: Hey.........

Sabir: Oh god........you scared us.

Neil: .....yeah.....

Warlock: So you're okay now.

Neil: I guess.

Sabir: Good. *she touched his forhead* Cause I don't want you dying on me yet.[/COLOR]

[i]Neil laughed briefly, before it turned into a hackling cough. Possible fluid was on the lungs.[/i]

Neil: Right........ *strains for a second*....Hey, yall left me' stero on....Cool......

Sabir: ??? Neil, your stero shut off when the power was killed on Floor Six. They thought we had terrorists in the building.

Neil: Oh..................Hey, you ok?

Sabir: *wiping tears away* Yeah.. Yeah, I'm fine.

Neil: Like Hell. You're worrying youself sick. Go on, go get some rest or something.

Ken: Yeah right! Like she's gonna be leaving you.

[i]Neil lazily looked at the door, Ken walking in, followed by Warlock and Siren.[/i]

Ken: Sup Bro?

Neil: *slowly pulls arm across chest, as if he was hiding something* N-n-not much. I'm kinda tired though.

Ken:....................Neil, let me see your arm.

Neil: Why?

Ken: I want to see something.

Neil: What?

Ken: Just let me see it.

Neil: Gimme a good reaso--HEY! *cough, cough*

[i]Sabir pulled Neil's arm back, revealing the three slashes on his underarm--his cuttings. At the same time, everyone looked up from his arm, and into his face. All at the same time. Neil looked to the right, out the window, eyes closed, face a mask of shame...[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing's eyes half shut and she looked at his arm silently. Warlock and Ken looked at her face, then nodded with understanding and left. Siren quickly followed and left Sabir alone with Neil.[/i]

Neil: *sigh*

Sabir: Why?

Neil: I just.......I was tired......of living.

Sabir: *her eyes filled with tears* You didn't even think of how I would feel did you?[/COLOR]

Neil:........I just needed some repent........For all I've done........ World War Three........Because of all I did........ Me.......... I just needed, some........repent...........

[i]Neil's head flopped to the side, hair swaying slightly. Sabir gasped, leaning forward quickly. She stopped sharply, seeing he was finally just falling asleep. She just crouched there, looking at the guy.........The Guilty Warrior.....[/i]
------------------
:drunk: Great.....WB now...... Bah...*goes to bed*

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She held his sleeping form gently, and sighed quietly. Lidan's voice sounded in her mind and she answerd quickly.

Lidan: Is he fine?

Sabir: Yes.......don't worry.

Lidan: The master is worried.

Sabir: Tell him everyone is fine.[/i][/COLOR]

Jose drove to a tunnel and drove in. He got out of the car and locked it. "John? Where are you?" A figure stepped forward and looked up. "Jose, good to see you again. You have the money?" "Yeah." Jose opened up the case he was holding and showed it to John. "Good. Here are the documents. They're being held in Vladivostok." "Thanks." Jose walked back to his car and turned the cell on. "Dial Carlina." "Yeah?" "Tell Ken I'm leaving the Merecenaries for a few months. I need to take care of some stuff. Until I get back, you are assuming all of my work." "Ok, bro." Jose drove off and headed to the airport.

[I]Back at the HQ...[/I]

"Ken!" "What?" "Jose says he's left TPM for a while. I don't know where he is, and I've lost the transmission on his cell." "Damn! We need--" Ken was cut off as his cell rang. "Ken." "It's Jose. Don't try and trace this line. I'm going to Russia. It's personal business. Some bounty hunters who are after me have captured some of my friends. I'm going to rescue them. Do not send help unless I ask for it." "Fine." Ken hung up and slowly put his cell phone down. [I]First, Neil, now this.[/I]

[color=crimson]Ken: What's with today... *looks up at the ceiling* **** you too god...

[i]Ken punched the wall as hard as he could, a hole now standing where he punched. He kicked the wall and cursed out loud.[/i]

Ken: Why is everything so ****ing hard, why is everyone so ****ing dead inside, why does no one ****ing care?! WHAT THE **** IS THIS ALL FOR! ****!

[i]Ken punched the wall again, as hard as he could...[/i]

Ken: This is not my life... This is not my home... This is not me.... I hate this... My god, my god... why have you forsaken me...

[i]Ken drew his knife silently, his back turned to Warlock. He held it to his wrist and was ready to slit it when he remembered Narna. He stopped and put his knife up, and walked down the hall to where Narna's room was. She was awake...[/i]

Ken: Hey Kid, You feeling better?

Narna: FLUFFY!!!

Ken: Eheh. Hi kid...

[i]The two began to talk...[/i][/color]

[I]The next day...[/I]

Jose was wearing heavy snow gear. He was trying to find a large mansion, where John had said his friends were being held. Jose didn't see a mansion where he was. All he saw was a glacier. [I]Well, time to climb.[/I] Jose grabbed two picks from his pack and ice spikes for his shoes. He put the spikes on and stuck one of the picks in the ice. He continued in this manner until his spikes were off the ground. He stuck the spikes in the ice and began to half walk, half climb.

[I]One hour later...[/I]

Jose grabbed onto the ledge and pulled himself up. He noticed a huge building with a fence, guard towers and several other security systems. Jose walked towards the fence and stopped. H picked a rock up and threw it at the fence. He watched as it hit, and as a blue-white bolt of electricity crackled across the fence and turned the rock to ashes. [I]Damn.[/I] Jose grabbed another piece of equipment out of his pack. It was a small box with two miniature jumper cables attached. Jose stuck them on the fence and flipped a switch on the box. He waited until he heard a click. [I]Ok, overloader works.[/I] Jose took out some wire cutters and snapped the fence. Jose climbed through and pulled his ski mask over his face.

He walked towards the building and didn't notice the security beam right in his path. A second later, Jose broke the beam, setting an alarm off. "Damn!" Suddenly, shots rang out as the building began to lower into the ground. "So it can be lowered into a bunker. No problem." Jose picked off the guard that was shooting at him and ran to the building. It was already underground and huge steel doors were closing over it. Jose jumped on top of the doors and and threw his rope down.

He grabbed it and began to slide down. Jose looked down, than up. He was about fifty feet above the building. When he looked up, the doors were inches apart. [I]****. This is really going to hurt.[/I] The doors closed, and Jose's roped snapped. He began to fall. A few seconds later, he hit the roof. "Damn. Ow, my leg!" Jose packed what was left of his rope back into his pack and pulled his special pen out. However, this wasn't any pen. Its tip held a small explosive that could stun an enemy or punch through metal. Three seconds after the first click, the projectile launched. The explosive detonated five seconds after impact. Jose clicked it and aimed it at the roof. The tip stuck into the roof, and Jose took cover. Five seconds later, a small explosion hit Jose with several tiles. Jose got up and started to tear the hole's sides farther apart. Soon, the hole was big enough for Jose to climb down. Jose left his equipment by the hole and grabbed his 9mm. He jumped down and started walking down a hallway.

[i]Neil stood in his hospitial room, stolen knife poised over his arm. The cold steel made his body quiver, forcing goosebumps on his skin.

Silence.......

Looking into the mirror, he studied his pale complexion. He watched, as his eyes blinked, cracked and bloodshot. Turning around furiously, he left the knife fly. It burried deep within the wall, vibrating slightly. He stormed back into his flattened bed, coughing vigoriously. He was about to go to sleep, when the knock on the door came.[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing shoved the door inwards, then steped up to Neil and pulled the knife from the door.[/i]

Neil: HEY!

Sabir: You're healed. We're going.

Neil: Huh?

Sabir: ....it's time to report at HQ....and I want you back with me.[/COLOR]

Neil: Uhhhhhhhh.......Whatever you say.
Sabir: Eh? You're listening to me....That's a first.....;)
Neil:......................Just gimme a second.....

[i]Basically picking Sabir up, and placing her on the bed, he went into the close hamper thing, and took of those thin gowns that you always where in hospitials. He stood there, picking out clothes in his boxers. Finally, he dawned an black shirt, with grey thorn designs at the bottom. He slid on a pair of faded-black, baggy jeans. He put on a hunter green hooded jacket with a metal, Chinese style dragon fighting a panther on the front. On the back was the same design, only bigger. On the left arm was a thorn strip, colored grey.

But what was most amazing is that he pocketted a .45 in his jeans, hiding it in his belt(Or whatever you call it...O.o;;.)

Neil walked over to Sabir, picking her up once more, and gently put her back on the floor. He opened the door for her, sliently, sternly following the young woman.[/i]
-- -- --- ghgkijjkh-- -- -- --uukhhgi - - - - - - fhggjkhgihfr
Errrrrrrrrrr.......O_o;;;

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Come on.....

[i]The two walked back to HQ and walked in. Ken stood up and looked at Sabir and Neil.[/i]

Ken: You two okay?

Sabir: More or less. We're going upstairs.

Ken: Kay....[/COLOR]

Neil: Ok, can I get a drink now?

Sabir:.......That's why we're going upstairs, Neil......

Neil:.......Oh......

Sabir: Good Lord...

Neil: What?

Sabir: Nothing.

[i]Wheeling on his right foot, he headed for the stairs. But apparently Sabir wanted to take the elevator, because she drug him to the lift. Punching the button, Sabir tapped her foot impatiently, waiting........waiting........waiting. The confirming bell dinged, as Sabir stepped into the threshold, still dragging Neil along.

The ride was slow-going. The lift needed a good greasing. Halfway up to the Eighth Floor, Sabir tapped the 'Stop' button. She quickly turned around, facing the confused Neil.[/i]

Sabir: So, are you truely ok?

Neil: Uhhhhhh....^^;;; Ya, Me'sa ok!

Sabir:..........I suppose that's the closest thing you'll ever get to being ok/sane.

Neil: You say something?

Sabir: Nope.

[i]Sabir turned arond again, presing the '8' button. The elevator whirred again, but it grinded to a halt after climbing about ten feet. Neil walked up to the panel, pressing the '8' button numberious times, but the thing didn't move. They were stuck inbetween the floors, which were seperated by a good twenty-five feet.[/i]

Neil: Well, looks like were.....uhhhhh........What's the word?

Sabir: Trapped, stuck, not going anywhere......Choose your pick.

Neil: Right. Look like were stuck. Bah. I'll never get a drink at THIS rate. Blast it...

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing slammed her fist against the door, then sunk down to her knees, Neil following suit.[/i]

Neil: So.........now what?

Sabir: I don't know.......*sigh* This bites.

Neil: No kidding.........say......do you have any cards?

Sabir: Nope. You got a cigarette?[/COLOR]

[i]Biting his lip, and raising his left eyebrow at the same time, Neil reached in his right pants pocket, pulling out a pack of Camel Extras and a lighter.[/i]

Neil: *handing over items* Since when do you smoke?

[color=crimson][i]Ken got up and looked both ways, grinning to himself. He reached in his pocket and pulled out some weed, and whistled. Several mexican guys ran over, fellow mercs. He gave some cigaweed to each of them. He pulled out a poker deck, and began to shuffle the deck.[/i]

Ken: Ready gentlemen? Duces Wild...

[i]Each of the men nodded, and began to smoke the weed. This was going to be an interesting game.

High Poker Ken Called it...

He passed out the cards and the game started...[/color][/i]

As Jose walked down the hallway, he noticed a metal box. [I]What the hell is that?[/I] He pulled it open and noticed a list of weapons with switches and phone numbers. [I]This must be a military base.[/I] Jose also noticed a viewscreen, next to the box. He turned it on, and noticed each camera was rotating in a room. There was a camera for each room. He looked at all of them and didn't notice his friends. [I]Oh, hell no. They tricked me![/I] Jose turned the screen off and started to run. [I]Time to return to TPM.[/I]

Neil: Now that YOU'RE happy, think this pice of **** might work?

Sabir: Well.....I don't think so. I mean, these things are a good decade, more or less, old.

Neil: Well, let's try THIS!

[i]Neil, without getting up, simply plowed his fist into the panel. The '8' button to be exact. He left a deep indention in the face of the panel, making the situation look even worse.

Sabir groaned deeply, covering her eyes with her right hand. She pushed Neil backwards onto the back wall gently. Moving like a feline goddess, she slid up close next to him. Neil gingerly drapped his left arm around her shoulder, mentally bashing himself for losing his composure.

But apparently Sabir was in his mind.[/i]

Sabir: Now Neil... You can't help if you have no slef control.. Just sit here, and relax. *slides a little closer*

Neil: I still shoulda kept calm... Bah.

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Losing your temper isn't healthy.

Neil: Sorry. Any other ideas?

Sabir: Got a cell phone?

Neil: Nope. You?

Sabir: Ugh.....I figured. I guess we're stuck in here until somebody figures out that the elevater's broken.

Neil: Damn.

Sabir: No kidding.

[i]Moving closer, she sighed and put her head down on his chest.[/i][/COLOR]

Neil: Could always fire a few rounds from the .45..

Sabir: No..

Neil: Why not?

Sabir: One: You might hit the cables. Two: It's getting kinda cozy in here.

Neil: Three: Maybe from lack of oxygen?

Sabir: Oi....... We DO have an air supply. The door does have a crack in it.

Neil: Oh........Anyway....... Screaming might help.

Sabir: Yeah..... It might. Or we could just be wasting our breath. Or, I COULD just punch you in the gut. I'm sure someone would hear THAT scream.

Neil: :o I'll be quiet now.............

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: *sigh* I suppose if you gave me the right incentive, I could scream loud enough to wake the dead.

Neil: Like what?

Sabir: I'm thinking of that right now....

Neil: Gun to your head?

Sabir: Nope.[/COLOR]