OtakuBoards

- Mercenaries - (Play)

DeathKnight

[color=darkblue]Marth:Well, this is fun. I wish all of our missions would end up like this...........Trapped in the woods....*pulls out a joint*This'll make it better.....

All:Cool....

[i]And now for one of those That 70's Shows circles...[/i]

Marth:This better......

Ken:Yep.....

Niel:Midgets are funny...very funny....

Marth:Here's a thing that i bet you didn't know....I'm a virgin!

All::laugh: :laugh:

Marth:Well, that feels better....

Niel:but seriously, midgets are funny! I mean, thier short! Short!

Jose:Enough with the midgets...

Ash:Well, thnaks, Marth.....This has been good........This is some premo weed....

Marth:*smiles*Just doin my job...[/color]

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Lol.....these guys are so out of it.

Neil: Any plans?

Sabir: Keep a low profile...lick your wounds.....all that good stuff. Lidan and I set up a sattelite link to eachother, we're working on another plan. Stay calm.

Neil: *relates the new to the others*

Ken: Perfecto..................

Marth: Perfecto?

Ken: Perfecto.

Neil: Who invented that word?!?

Siren: Yolei.

Craig/Matt: Who's Yolei?[/COLOR]

[color=crimson]Ken: You remember that movie... Shrek?

Neil: Damn man that was a long time ago... it was a movie about an ogre right?

Ken: When I was like 13, I wanted to be that talking donkey...

Neil: AHAHAHAHAHAH

Ken: Shut up... Remember on AOL when you said 'moo' and 'I like pie'...

Neil: .....

Ken: Ehehehehehe....

Neil: Yea, well you said you were the WALRUS GOD!

Ken: I FRIGGING AM! *gets up and sticks two straws in his mouth* I'M A FRIGGING WALRUS!!!

All: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ken: SOUTHHHHHSIDEEEEEE WALRUS WHAT UP NOW[/color]

OOC: Ken invited me to join...so I will...here is what he said I need...

Name:Travis
height: 6'
weight:145
weapons of choice: pistols, assult rifles, and aircraft
specialty: pilioting
Bio: A Middleaged man...relitvly new to the mercanery core but has alot of natural talent, he trained as an aircraft piliot since he was 13 and one day will take spacecraft piliot lessons...he can also piliot large to small ships and most ground vehicales...he has lived a relitvely normal life but always wanted to be a mercanery...as far as aircraft go he is quallifyed to fly any thing that flys...
Appearance:Skinny, Dark Brown hair that is cut short and ussually left uncombed, has a scar on his left cheek from a plane crash, with green/brown eyes.

[I]Warlock knelt against a tree, holding a small computer-like device in his hand.[/I]

Warlock: Hmmmmm...

[I]Warlock pushed a few buttons on the side of the small computer, and then put it in a small bag by the tree. Getting up, he walked over to Ken.[/I]

Warlock: Ken.

Ken: Yeah?

Warlock: I just checked the GPS. Seems we were lucky enough to land near a villiage...quite well known for building cars...*smirks*...And seeing we're short on cash, and need to move fast...care to go on a little mission?

[color=crimson][i]Ken jumped up as MIGs screamed overhead, and the sound of fire erupted forth. He heard an explosion, and a large plane flew overhead very close to the ground, knocking over a few trees. Ken stared off, as the Plane crashed some distance off, a large explosion erupting forth, sending a shockwave out that knocked Ken to his feet.[/i]

Ken: ****... you know they dead...

Neil: DAMN DUDE!

Ken: ****, come on...

[i]Ken ran across the field, followed by Neil. he ran to the wreckage and noticed a middleaged man laying unconsious. That was the only survivor. Ken ran over and slapped the man awake[/i]

Man: AHHHHHHH! AHHHHHH!!!!!! AHH-

Ken: HOLD ON, It's ok. Everything is fine *looks at the wreckage* ok not really, but still...

Man: *breathes heavily* who are you...

Ken: TPM, Agent Ken.

Neil: You are so far from a ****ing agent...

Ken: Shut up it sounds cool...

Man: I'm uh... who am I?

Ken: Please say this dude dont have amnesia...

Neil: Mebbe he's stoned...

Travis: I'm... Travis... Pilot.

Ken: Where are you from?

Travis: I-...I cant remember...

Ken: Who was on that plane?

Travis: I... I dont know...

Ken: What the **** man, pull it together...

Travis: .... *faints*

Ken: Dammit, Neil carry him back. I'm gonna look through this wreckage.

[i]Neil ran off with Travis, and Ken looked through the wreckage...[/i]

Ken: C4, and Pipe Bombs.... Remains.... guns... And... a burned man, with a TPM ID card... ****... TPM Plane...

[i]Ken ran back to the campsite and looked down at Travis who had awakened...[/i]

Ken: Remember anything?...[/color]

Travis:yes...I remember my mission...thats it...

Ken:which is?

Travis:how do I know your not the enemy...

Ken: TPM, Agent Ken

Neil:you not an anget

Ken:shhh!!

Travis:...TPM Piliot 3rd class Travis...code number...

Ken:I don't need your code...what was your mission?

Travis:I was moveing supplys for support troops on a mission that was being planned...and for a supply zone for a group out on a mission here...a group knowen as "the crew"

[I]Travis has one hand on his ribs where a little blood can be seen bleeding through[/I]

Travis:ugh....

[I]Travis falls uncounsious again[/I]

[color=crimson]Neil: YOU ARENT A ****ING AGENT!

Ken: SHUT UP! SO I AM NOT AN AGENT! AGENTS ARE RIGHT BELOW THE BOSS!

Neil: Wait, did he say 'the crew'?

Ken: Thazzzz us.

Neil: Amen to dat, we so wicked we aint got a group numba. We jus da crew.

Ken: Right on. Uh and I am an Agent. *coughs*

Neil: Shut up.

Ken: Whatever... Give him the med pack, inject it into his body.

[i]Neil gave Travis an injection, that repaired all of his body...[/i]

Ken: He should wake up soon.

Warlock: Agent? Heh Heh...

Ken: WHATS SO FUNNY ABOUT THAT?

Warlock: Heh. Nothing. Heh.

Neil: Because you're so unrulely, even for a merc, you dont get a rank. You're just the leader of 'The Crew'.

Ken: ...... so?

Neil: So you aint an agent.

Ken: .... dammit.

Neil: Yea, right now about that dude. He gonng be aight you think?

Ken: Well Amnesia Boy Is Slowly REmembering ****, so yea. He'll be fine.

Neil: and the mission?

Ken: Everyone gets a med injection, and we pull out in the morning...[/color]

When Jose woke up, he was lying on the ground. "Where the hell are we? Last thing I remember, my Viper got blown to pieces." "We're in a forest. There's a village nearby. They make cars." "Yeah, but I can't drive a regular Viper around. I need the modifications. That's why I've decided to find a plane and head back to HQ. I'm going to get some more equipment. This is much larger than I expected." "How the hell are you going to get a plane?" "The reason the 747 was shot down is because it was a Mercenary jet. I'm going to get a civilian aircraft."

[I]A few hours later...[/I]

At an airport a few miles away, shots rang out. A Hispanic man, wearing a trenchcoat and sunglasses, was blasting guards this way and that. A minute later, he found a plane and lifted off. He opened his cell and called the Boss. "Hey, Boss. We've got a problem. The 747 was shot down. They're stranded. Quite a few people are injured. They need reinforcements. I'm heading back to HQ to pick up some new equipment." "Ok."

[I]Later...[/I]

A small single engined plane landed at TPM HQ. Jose walked out and headed to his lab. He worked for a few hours and then loaded his stuff on a cargo plane. He told the mechanic to get his new Viper ready, and got onto the plane. He noticed two dozen armed guards sitting in the plane, ready to fly. "Hey, Ken! I got the new equipment and some reinforcements. Twenty four Mercenary Guards." "Good. What's your ETA?" "Six hours. Out."

[I]Six hours later...[/I]

Jose located Ken and the others with the GPS unit and found the closest clearing. He brought the plane down and opened the cargo door. The Guards ran out right over to where Ken was. "Good. They're in order." He pulled a large crate out and brought it over to the Mercenaries. "Now, you see here an attache case. This is very similar to the case in the James Bond film 'From Russia With Love'. How ironic. This carries a handheld rocket launcher in a false bottom and several mini-rockets on the bottom. Just unscrew these posts. Now, press this button, and a knife pops out. The top carries false passports and travel documents for each of you. These straps carry several dozen Rubles, so you should be able to buy some equipment here in Russia." Everyone took their case and walked away from the plane. Jose held Carlina back. "Carlina, I need you to go back to HQ." "Why?" "You know just as much about communications as I do. I need to stay here because of the equipment. You need to monitor that base. We have no idea of what's in there. You need to give us mobile information." "No. I'm staying here." Jose whipped his 9mm out and held it to Carlina's head. "If you value your head and your life, go." "Bro, why the hell are you doing this?" "It's for the safety of the team." Carlina didn't answer as she dissapeared into the plane. A few minutes later, the plane lifted off.

[color=crimson]oOOOoooo... we have a small army of mercenaries...

oOOOoooOOooo...
-----

Ken: Let's blow this joint...

[i]Ken ran through the forest and into the small village and jumped in a brand new 4 x 4 F 450. Neil jumped in beside him, and Ken rolled the window down...[/i]

Ken: Aight ya'll, we meet a few miles south of the airbase! Move out! And get a cool car, I dont care...

[i]Ken punched it, and the F 450 flew off, headed for 3 miles south of the base...

Will the mission be succesful?

Only time will tell...[/i][/color]

Jose stood in the clearing and waited. A minute later, he heard a ear-shattering screech. [I]So they were able to hijack a Concorde. Cool.[/I] He saw the white plane fly above him at a blinding speed and drop a large box out of its rear. [I]Oh, so it was a cargo type.[/I] He walked over to the box and pulled his 9mm out. He blasted the locks off and watched as the panels fell over onto the ground. Inside was his brand new Viper. He climbed in and noticed something new. He saw a slot the size of his cell phone and a note. It said, [I]Hands free communications with voice dial. From C.S.[/I] He flipped his cell open and plugged it in. "Call Carlina." He waited for her to pick up, then said, "Carlina, anyhting else besides this hands free cell unit?" "Yeah. Titanium plating. This Viper's not getting blown up again by a Mig. And I relocated the weapons systems. Just pull the steering wheel apart and you should see the weapons. This one's been modified after some Bond cars. The silver panel on the left of the wheel covers the button for the ejector seat. Use that to get rid of the passenger seat. The panel on the right covers the self destruct button. Press that, and you've got ten seconds to get out of the car and run." "Sounds good. I'm becoming more like James Bond by the minute. Out. Dial Ken." "Yeah?" "I just got the new car. New weapons, stronger armor, and if I'm correct, a more powerful engine." "Good. Now, get going." "I am." Carlina's back at base giving us mobile intel. Expect a call from her now and then." "Ok. Out."

[color=crimson][i]Ken and Neil sat with their backs to the side of the truck smoking cigarettes.[/i]

Ken: Dayum... whats taking them so long...

Neil: Dunno, but at least we have time for a beer.

[i]Neil pulled a beer out from under his coat, and Ken did the same. They started drinking, when a thump thump came from the camper in the back of the truck[/i]

Ken: What the ****...

[i]Ken jumped up and opened the back. He opened it and peered in. A sack was there, and it was moving[/i]

Ken: What the **** times two...

[i]Ken climbed in and opened the sack... a little girl peered out at him....[/i]

Little Girl: Are you one of those bwad wussians????!!! *cries*

Ken: Uhhh... no...

Little Girl: Weally?

Ken: Uhhhh... Yea

Neil: What the **** is in there?

Little Girl: Is that a bwad man? *cries more*

Ken: nononono! No crying!

Little Girl: *sobs*

Ken: We are americans!

Little Girl: Russians killed my parents WAAAAAH!

Ken: Goddamn it...

Little Girl: *sniff* Will you help me?

Ken: Uhhh... Sure?...

Little Girl: YAYYYY!!!!

Ken: Whats your name kid?

Little Girl: Narna!

Ken: Aight...

Narna: Yayyyy!

Ken: Kid you know anything about uh. Guns.

Narna: Noooo...

Ken: Bombs?

Narna: I... um. Can use a dagger!

Ken: ...

Narna: I'm gonna call you Foo Foo!

Ken: Kid If you Call Me-

Neil: Eheh... Foo Foo?

Ken: .....

----
Name: Narna
Sex: Female.
Specialty: Cuteness, Stealth, Deception
Weapons: Daggers
Bio: Originally from America, her parents were killed in a plane wreck caused by MIGs. She was thrown in the back of the truck to die...
Appearace: Long black hair, blue jeans, and a red shirt with a flower on it...
---

Neil: now we wait for the others...

Narna: There's more of you?

Ken: Yea Kid...[/color]

F*** this man! I had a f***in airstrike planned......F*** yall......
---------------------------
[color=midnightblue]Neil: [i]Great. Now we have to look over a F***in brat...... Great...... I wonder if we really need her........[/i]

[i]Neil thought his thoughts, hand slowly pulling his Silenced Uzi out from under his trenchcoat...[/i][/color]

[color=crimson]Ken: Neil, kill the girl and I kill you.

[i]Ken kept his eyes on lil Narna..[/i]

Ken: Narna, are there any Air Bases around here?

Narna: Yesssss! I was held there and questioned. It's over to the east.

[i]Ken pulled out his SWT and talked into it[/i]

Ken: Aight New Plan. Everyone Get Ready, We're gonna do an Airstrike. Apaches sound good?

Everyone: **** yea

Ken: Aight move out

[i]Ken jumped in the drivers seat, Narna in the middle and Neil on the other side. Narna directed them where to go, and eventually they came to a Gate, next to a helicopter airbase[/i]

Ken: Aight... *sends out a GPS marker for the others* We gonna rock... How to get in...

Narna: Lemme doooo it!

[i]Ken hid nearby as Narna walked up to the gateguard, she was crying...[/i]

Narna: *sobs* I'm losssstttt...

Gateguard: ..... >_<.... Where's your parents kid?

Narna: I dont knowwwwww *sobs*

Ken: [Hey... she's good at that...]

Gateguard: Well... come inside Kid...

[i]The gateguard walked into the small building at the gate, and Ken snuck out. He raised his arm and knocked the guard out.[/i]

Narna: Bad Russian Man >_
Ken: Heh... Come on Neil.

[i]The three ran into the base, and Ken hopped in the Apache. Narna hopped in the seat beside him and Neil got in his own[/i]

Ken: *Takes out SWT* All People, get in an apache. We're gonna blow that nuke base up.

Narna: Ooooo What does this button do?

Ken: Kid, touch anything and you die.

Narna: Aight Foo Foo.

Ken: No calling me Foo Foo.

Narna: Aight Kwenny.

Ken: JUST KEN! KENNNN!

Neil: *over radio* Eheh. Nice kid.

Ken: .....[/color]

[I]Travis followed Ken into the base...and watched as the others got into apaches...he saw the two mig fighters that had shot him down[/I]

Travis:....

[I]Travis siliently walked over to the migs...and programmed tohe auto piliots to take off and acend to about 400 feet...then crash into the control tower and airfield...he then drove them out onto the launch strips[/I]

Travis:migs go bye bye...

[I]Travis moved to the last mig of the wing to the launch strip and then began preping it for launch...the mig was preloaded with missles and fully fueled ready for a quick intercept mission[/I]

"Ken...I am going to take one of the migs...just incase any other planes get in the air...give those helicopters of yours cover..."

"ok"

"Also have an apache ready to pick me up or someone move one away from the airfield..."

[I]Travis sat waiting for the others to take off[/I]

Jose continued looking for the base until he reached an area covered in asphalt. He saw a large, wdie building and a tower. He also saw six Migs sitting on the end. [I]I guess I'm here.[/I] He pressed the pedal as far as it could go, and looked at the speedometer. He noticed it hit 200 m.p.h. [I]Holy ****! That's without the nitros![/I] Jose spun the wheel a few feet from the Migs and stopped inches from one of them. "How'd I know that was you, Jose?" "Ken! How do you like it?" Ken walked over to the driver's side and looked in. "It's better." "Who's the kid?" "Her name's Narna. I'll explain later. Right now, you need to hide the Viper." "No. My car's just as good as an Apache." "Oh, fine. You provide ground support." "Ok. Who's that guy by the Mig?" "His names Travis. He's a Pilot, 3rd Class." "Good, we need a new pilot. Warlock can't fly for beans and neither could those 747 pilots." Just then, the cell rang. "Answer. TPM Agent, Jose Serrano." "Bro, it's me. I just detected a large amount of radiation rising towards the surface. They're launching!" "****!" "Ken! Tell the others to get ready. I'll try and shoot the missile down. Carlina, you still there?" "Yeah." "Hack into the guidance systems. Tell me where it's headed." "Just a minute. Holy ****! It's being launched at Tokyo!" "Ok, thanks. Out." Jose turned the missiles towards the three openings to the silos, and waited.[I]All hell is about to break loose.[/I]

"yes?"

"Hey travis..missles are about to launch..think you can intercept...?"

"on it..."

[I]Travis began powering up the mig and put the throttle to full as it shot off the runway and into the air...he circled around the airfield above the silos and waited...whatever went airborne was his...although he would have to be quick about it...before they got out of range...[/I]

JEEZUZ CHRIST! DON'T YOU POEPLE READ POSTS?! This is mostly to Almighty. Dude. READ Ken's post. It's an AIRSTRIKE! Look, you coulda cut out half of that and saved some of this ****. Ok, look. The airstrike thing is my plan(Read my post back on page 9). So, hopefully without too much hassle, I'm gonna type up my idea(s), and post it by editing this...........post..... But, I mean jeez...........

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Why do you all say 'you're left behind'

you're at the village getting a car, remember how time goes.

I might be driving to the base, and you are in your car driving behind me.

Time isnt the same in RPGs

Thus none of you are 'left behind'[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]...................thank the lord I'm not in this mission.......HAHAHA and BOOYAH on all your a**s. And yes.............Narna is adorable sounding....she sounds like me........about ten years ago. :D
~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Neil: D*mn kid.

Sabir: I think she's adorable.

Neil: Ugh...

Sabir: :rolleyes: You'll get used to her........she sounds like me......when I was a kid, although I was in a brothel, and had about one mommy.......not 15 daddies.

Ken: *listening in* *:haha:

Sabir: Be quiet Agent Foo foo.

Neil: :rotflmao: Take that buddyroe![/COLOR]

[color=crimson]Narna: Hey Foo Foo, what is that?

[i]Ken looked as a black streak flew across the sky, Ken looked at Siren who was in a Apache with Marth.

Ash was in a different Apache, everyone else too....

A shockwave emitted out and Ken's apache went out of control, Ken regained control, and looked out checking on the other apaches[/i]

Ken: What the **** was that

Narna: Owwiessss my earssss >_<

Ken: You aight kid?

Narna: Yea

Neil: SHITTT I CANT CONTROL IT!

Ken: Neil?[/color]

[i]Another shockwave blasted outwards, forcing the other Apaches back. But what this wave was was Neil's Apache, tail blown off. The black streak hurled away again, circling in for another swipe.

Neil's chopper plummeted downwards, Neil screaming and cussing at it. [color=red]"C'mon, you piece of s***! FLY! *BOOM!* AHHHHH! DAMN BASTARD! HIT ME AGAIN!"[/color]

But it was too late. The Apache was mere seconds from a fireball.[/color]

Neil: [i](Sabir.....my darling.......)[/i]

[i]With a single motion, Neil punched out. But at the same instant, the attack Bird blew up, a tangle of flames.

Neil's form laid in the snow, not moving. Ken screamed Neil's name, in unison with Sabir's mind...[/i]
------------------------
No one post me dead/alive. I'll deal with it.. I just need someone to actually post......:drunk: