OtakuBoards

- Mercenaries - (Play)

DeathKnight

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Donqua stood, and dragged her out of the room, into a meeting hall, and sat down at a nearby chair.[/i]

Donqua: Have a seat. *gestures*

Sabir: I?ll stand.

Donqua: Suit yourself.

Sabir: If I were suiting myself, I would be on top of you, slashing your throat open with a rusty razor blade.

Donqua: Well..............then.......do you know my plans for you?

Neil: Kill her.

Donqua: Heh, you think I?m that stupid?

[i]He snapped his fingers, and two of the black warriors materialized, holding an unconcious Neil.........[/i]

Sabir: *looks at Neil*

Neil: :sleep:

Donqua: I?m using her........in a plan I have.........

Neil: To overthrow the Communists.

Sabir: And set yourself up as a dictator.

Donqua: *claps* Correct! :devil:

Sabir: Yeah, that?s just what these people need, an Asian Napoleon. Get serious, the people would rather be led by Puyi Quing, Last Emperor of China *presses her hands to her lips*.............than you. They would probably have a better chance of living without dishonor than if you took control.

[i]His face a mask of fury, Donqua stood up and backhanded her............ neck snapped to the side and an angry red bruise appeared across her cheek. Neil struggled against the fighter?s grip, filled with rage...[/i]

Neil: BASTARD! You dirty bastard! :flaming:

Sabir: I?m fine.

Donqua: :demon: Your poisoned tongue will be the death of you.

Sabir: If I had the chance.....I would rather fall on the knife than be part of a government led by you.

Donqua: And that?s why your slingblade will be in my posession........I?m going to use you......to bring the people under my sway..........given your powers of appealing to the younger generation and your empathic powers.

Sabir: *spits* I?d rather die. :flaming:

Donqua: *nods*

[i]One of the warriors grabbed Neil?s throat and gripped it tightly, cutting off his air supply.[/i]

Neil: :eek:

Donqua: Then Neil will die. And every Mercenary you?ve worked with.

Sabir: STOP! I?ll do it.

Donqua: :therock: Heh. He?s better off dead anyways. :smirk:

[i]Sabir?s eyes widened in surprise, then she screamed.......and her mind shattered. She threw herself at Donqua, bringing a chair with her. In one furious movement, she brought it crashing down on his head, knocking him out cold. The warrior looked at Sabir, then released Neil.[/i]

Sabir: NEIL!

Neil: *cough cough* *gasp* I?m okay...

Sabir: We?ve got get out of here. Ken will get top dollar for this information.
[/COLOR]

[color=crimson][i]Ken sped foreward flying twards the last seen location of Sabir and Neil. His car flew foreward, and he looked over at Siren[/i]

Ken: Siren... you think Neil and Sabir are ok?

Siren: I dont know...

[i]Ken looked foreward again, and his face remained expressionless. He skidded to a halt, and jumped out of the car. He walked to the back and opened the trunk, and pulled out a trenchcoat full of Semi Auto Weapons inside. He tossed a similar trench coat filled with weapons to Siren.

The rest of the crew skidded to a halt in their respective vehicles and Ken tossed a trenchcoat to everyone of them. He put his desert eagle in two holdsters on a vest he had under the trenchcoat, and put several charges of C4 in other pockets.

He tossed special sunglasses to each one of them.

The sunglasses were Bio Enchanced, meaning whatever you looked at, it showed tons of information for it. It showed enemies, civilians, potential ambush points, everything. They were super enchaced Sun Glasses.

Ken put a walkie talkie in his pocket, and tossed one to every member. They all turned them on, and tested them. Ken took his Bowie Knife, and put it in a small holdster made for a dagger.

Last but not least, he put a black cowboy hat on his head. He put his sunglasses on, and loaded his belt with ammo.[/i]

Ken: Aight people... We're gonna go in there, blow the **** out of everyone in our path, and get Sabir and Neil out of their. They messed with the mercs, now they're gonna learn the hard way what happens.

Flash: Last trace was some city in Japan...

Ken: Spread out in teams of two, gather information and tell whatever you find over the long range W-T. Move out... We're on the outskirts of the city they were last seen in. If you find where they are, dont blindly go in with your partner only. Contact the crew, and we'll all go in and get their asses out of there.

[i]Ken spit on the ground and walked to his Diablo SV, and got in. Siren walked in, in her trenchcoat, and sat down.[/i]

Ken: *over W-T* Come on boys... We got some Mercs to save... Search the town, look for any activity that is suspicous.... Search... find where Donqua's main building would be. For the teams, you guys choose. Dont Get Killed. Ya'll hear? Over and Out... *puts W-T down, turns to Siren* Come on... we're headed to the last place the GPS tracker saw them...
----

Remember... no saving Sabir and Neil yet....

Raiha has some sort of plan..[/color]

[I]Warlock slipped his P-90 into a side pocket of his trenchcoat, and slipped his sniper-rifle on the other side.[/I]

Flash: Sure you'll be able to carry all that without the trenchcoat sagging and giving us away?

Warlock: This ain't the first time I've done this...I know what I'm doing.

[I]Both Warlock and Flash started walking through the streets, glancing around at every building and alley.[/I]

Warlock: We're near the last known area Flash...

Flash: They're near...I can just feel it...

[I]Out of the corner of his eye, Warlock spotted both Siren and Ken walking along on the other side of the street. They were heading for the last know area too. Warlock glanced up at a few tall buildings around him. They were in the centre of the city. And they were getting closer...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabir looked around the building, and found another room...filled with documents, and files. She immediatly pulled up a chair and sat down....flipping through the files.[/i]

Neil: What are you doing?

Sabir: Taking notes...*scribble* We need to have evidence.....and we can't take everything here. Help me!

Neil: Eh....I...

Sabir: DO IT![/COLOR]

[color=crimson]Ken: This is strange... there's nothing around here that would be related to something like Donqua.... I mean, there's several resturants, a marketplace. Some houses... nothing out of the ordinary...

Siren: Well... People gather at the marketplace, and i'm sure Donqua eventually needs food. So... let's head there.

Ken: Right... *pulls out WT* All units report in...

Warlock: Nothing here, we're headed for the EXACT location we last had them.

Flash: *cuts in* Yea, more than likely one of the surrounding buildings will be Donqua's. It's common logic.

Ken: ... aight.

Andrew: Deus and I havent found anything in the buisness district. We found a suspicous looking man, who was dressed in a trenchcoat and sunglasses. When he saw us, he ran off...

Ken:..... Strange....

Marth: Man, there's nothing on the east side but houses.

Ash: Yea... There's a bar though, so me and Marth are headed for it to... I have an informant there from a few years ago.

[i]It fell silent over the WT and Ken shrugged....

Ken and Siren walked through the doors to the Marketplace, and it was full of people. It was quite noisey, people buying, selling, chickens clucking... Arguements erupted sometimes between the Merchants and the Consumers.

Ken took his sunglasses off, and Siren did the same. He looked around and scratched his head. His eye glanced around the marketplace, looking for some sort of sign of someone...

[b]Nothing... not a sou-... Wait... what is that man doing.... [/b]

Ken looked as several men dressed in black suits gathered in the back and began to talk, some pointing in Ken and Siren's directiong...[/i]

Ken: You see that?..

Siren: The men in the suits?

Ken: Yea....

Siren: You think we should go?

Ken: No.... I dont think they'd do anythi-

[i]Ken was cut off by several gunshots, and Ken jumped over a cart and pulled out his Desert Eagle.

Siren had slid to the other side, behind a wall of cages with chickens in them. She took out a AK 47 and waited for the fire to die down, she peeked out and fired, blowing up several displays... One of the men in suits fell.

Ken opened fire as well, and he heard the door open. He glanced up to see a giant man with Katana in his arm. The sword swung down, and Ken jumped up right before it diced his leg off. Ken looked up to see the 6'8 chinese behemoth of a man running at him.

Ken raised his desert eagle, but the man picked up Ken by the neck and threw him across the room, into a cart. Ken crashed into the cart, and it fell ontop of him. He climbed out and looked up and the giant man began to bring the sword down. Rolling to the side, the sword hit the ruins of the display. The man cursed in english, and kicked Ken, and the flew out a glass window into the street. Ken got up slowly, wiped the blood off his face and tryed to gain his breath back. He jumped in the window, and was met with a punch to the face twice, and once in the gut.

Ken coughed and punched the giant man several times in the face, and kicked him in the crotch with Ken's size 16 steel toed boots.

The man made a funny expression, and held his crotch and fell to the floor in pain. Ken saw his desert eagle on the ground and picked it up and shot the man once in the chest.[/i]

Ken: I hate giant people with swords....

[i]Ken remebered the people in suits and ran twards the place where they were. Ken skidded to a halt in suprise, all 5 were dead. Ken looked over to Siren who grinned and waved.[/i]

Ken: Well... let's see who these gentlemen are...

[i]Ken leaned down and searched in the jacket of one man. He pulled out a small thin microdevice with a counter. It was on 45 seconds.[/i]

Ken: Oh ****...

[i]The people on the floor in the marketplace looked up at Ken[/i]

Ken: SIREN GET THE **** OUT OF HERE!

Siren: Huh?

Ken: JUST GO!

[i]Ken sprinted across the marekt place, grabbed Siren and ran outside.

The bombs in the men's jackets went off, and a giant wall of flames erupted out of the marketplace, and pieces of the marketplace itself flew every which way, glass scattered every where.

A giant cloud of smoke began to ascend...[/i][/color]

Andrew and Dues continued walking around the Business sector seeking the trench coat clad man. They take opposite sides of the street looking carefully around each corner and behind every building and Stall. Dues suddenly catches sight of him at the end of the street and calls to Andrew. They both run after down the street chasing him through alleyways and backstreets and watch him dive off a bridge. They run up and watch him swim off somewhere.

Dues: Damn!

Andrew: He's gradually getting away!

They both shoot off a few rounds but miss and then Andrew tells Ken on the walkie talkie that he is heading their way.

Note: Since I just realized I have **** for life, I might not be acting too normal. Please humor me.....
----------------------------------
Neil: Like........ummm.........What?
Sabir: *writing feverishy* Like copy down some of these papers!
Neil: Right-o! *quickly begins to copy notes neatly*

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Okay....that's everything, we've gotta split.

Donqua: Leaving so soon?

Neil: :flaming: DIE!! *SLASH*

Black warrior: *block*

Sabir: Cool it Neil.

Neil: *crosses arms* Go ahead then...knock me out....

Sabir: Okay Donqua you win. Can we go now? I'll talk to everybody.....

Donqua: But first...clean up your notes for me.

[i]Sabir snatched up everything she and Neil had copied, and folded them and stuffed them in her bra.[i]

Sabir: Happy?

Donqua: Yeah.....of course I'll burn them before you leave...but for now....that's just fine.

~~~~~~~[/COLOR]

SAVE MEEEEE!!!!!:bawl:

[color=crimson]Andrew: *over WT*... and he's headed your way. Over and out...

[i]Ken was still on the ground after the blast, slightly dazed. A piece of shrapnel had diced his back up slightly, and he was pretty scratched up. He rolled over lookin up at the sky and got up slowly. [/i]

Ken: I need a vacation...

[i]Standing up, he looked down at Siren. She was banged up too, but slightly less than Ken. He helped her up and dusted himself off[/i]

Siren: Yeesh...

Ken: Yeesh indeed... Andrew said a man in a trenchcoat was swimming upstream from a bridge south from here... come on... the rivers over there...

Siren: Aight...

Warlock: zzzz.... nothing here... we heard a loud explosion, what happened?

Flash: ZzzzzZzz... Yea... It was a loud mofo explosion too....zzzZzz...

Siren:*talks into the walkietalkie* Aight... There were men there with bombs armed to where if they die, the place explodes. and we killed them. And almost got toasted...

Ken: *pulls out WT* and there was a giant chinese guy with a sword... almost chopped my leg off...

Flash: Why do yo-zzzzz- get all the cool stuff...

Ken: ..... Heh...

[i]Ken put his WT up, and Siren did the same. Ken ran up the street to a bridge and looked out. He saw nothing. Just running water. He glanced around again.

No man. No nothing. He didnt like this.

Siren looked out also and arched an eyebrow...[/i]

Siren: I dont see anyone....

Ken: Yea... strange... mebbe if we wait for a bit we'll see him...

Siren: Aight...

[i]Ken sat down on the bridge, his feet hanging off the side and continued watching...[/i][/color]

siren: *sits next to him* why how quaint...running water, singing birds, gun shots on the wind... *sighs* this is the life...*in a sing song voice* black coat, black coat floatin down the deleware chewin on his underwear, can't aford another pair, five hours later, shot be a mercanire, and that's how the black coat dies.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight[/i]
[B]

Marth: Man, there's nothing on the east side but houses.

Ash: Yea... There's a bar though, so me and Marth are headed for it to... I have an informant there from a few years ago.

[/B][/QUOTE]

I guess me an Ash are at sum bar....?
--------------------------------------------------

Marth:So u got a contact here?

Ash:Yeah...keeps a low profile, and might be in with the Donqua guy....

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: This sucks.....

Donqua: You will.....just be patient.

Sabir: *nearly throws up*

Neil: Plans?

Sabir: Comply.........................[i]For now.

Donqua laughed insanely, then threw both of thim back in that [b]small dark room.[/b] In the meantime, Sabir's wounds reopened and began to bleed........she moaned slightly, but didn't say a word.[/i]

Neil: Donqua mentioned your empathy, what did he mean?

Sabir: My powers to persuade people to see things from my point of view. I can sense people's emotions, which makes me such a good mercenary. I can tell if people feel lust, rage, fear, hatred....it's all very simple to me.

Neil: So that's why you assassinate guys so much.

Sabir: Ug...yeah.[/COLOR]

[I]Warlock continued walking around the centre of the city, watching out for anything out of the ordinary. A few police cars rushed passed them, in the direction of the marketplace. That's when Warlock saw the group of black suits. They seemed to be on alert, most of them with one hand in their suit. Warlock nudged Flash, and nodded towards the group.[/I]

Warlock: Bingo.

Flash: Look, they're going into that building.

[I]Warlock looked at the large building, which had about 20 floors. As Warlock and Flash crossed over the road to the building, Warlock got out his walkie-talkie, and pressed the talk button.[/I]

Warlock: *Into W-T* Listen guys, I think we've got the building. From the look of it, it's extremely well guarded. I need as everyone here if we're going to stand a chance...I just hope this ain't a decoy building...

Andrew: *Over W-T* Zzzz...Alright, we got your posisiton, we're on our way...

Ken: *Over W-T* We'll b*-zzzz-ere soon.

[I]The rest of the group began to call in, as Warlock and Flash stood next to the building next door to their target...[/I]

[color=crimson][i]Ken put his WT up and ran down the bridge headed for the centre of town[/i]

Ken: I'm coming Bro... I'm coming Bro... Dont be dead... I'm comin...

[i]Feeling adrenline, Ken's speed kicked into high gear. He left Siren behind on the bridge, and she ran after him shaking her head.[/i]

Siren: This dude isnt going to slow down even if I try...

[i]Ken continued running, and saw his car skid to a halt nearby. He jumped in the drivers set and pressed a few buttons on the computer. It showed Flash and Warlock's postion, Siren hopped in beside him and he punched it even before she had closed the door.

The Diablo SV flew down the streets, and Ken pulled out his WT and pressed talk[/i]

Ken: Aight... when we get there it's every man for himself. Find Neil, Kill all in your path, and unleash hell on the bastards. 3 people to a floor.

[i]Ken skidded to a halt infront of Warlock and Flash and walked out. He put his sunglasses on and looked at Flash[/i]

Ken: I'm going in first. If we come in as a group, then they will get suspicous. If I dont make it out alive, get Neil no matter what.

[i]Ken walked through the rotating doors into the large lobby of the building. He walked calmly to the Receptionist at took his sunglasses off[/i]

Chinese Receptionist: Hello, how may I help you?

Ken: Exactly what are on each floor?

Chinese Receptionist: Well... It's all mostly buisnesses, except for the 16th floor up. That is a private area, and is the owner's private buisness.

Ken: Ah thanks... I was also wondering, how I would get to the 16th floor.

Chinese Receptionist: .... Why?

Ken: A paper for collage. Have to write a report on a building in this town, and this seemed the one with the best architecture....

C.R: It requires you to get through guards on the 15th floor stairs.

Ken: Thanks... I'll go explore the architecture...

[i]Ken smirked and walked to the elevator. He pushed the highest number, 15, and it slowly began to rise. Ken waited patiently. The door opened, and Ken walked out in a large warehouse type setting. Workers were running around,, carrying and putting up large boxes of something.

Ken walked foreward...[/i][/color]

Andrew and Deus run up towards Flash and Warlock just outside the building.

Flash: So what do we do?

Warlock: I'll go round the back and find a way in unnoticed.

With that Warlock runs of behind the building with his gun ready incase. Flash quickly follows him.

Siren: We need a better way in!

Andrew:.........um?

Siren: Come on, think!

Andrew: I'm trying I'm trying..............I know!

Siren: I know!

Andrew: *whispers in ear* shshshfshshhhshhhh shh shhfhfshhshhshhshhs.

[color=crimson][i]Ken walked calmly up to a door with several men outside it[/i]

Ken: 'Scuse me ya'll, I got sum type of delivery fer a... Mr. Donqua?

Guard: Who are you and what do you want?

Ken: Didin' ya'll jus 'ere me? I gots to go up des 'ere elevator...

Guard: You aint going nowhere...

Ken: Actually... I think I am

[i]Ken pulled out his bowie knife and stabbed a guard in the heart. He pulled out a silenced handgun, and fired several shots at the other guards. He yanked his knife out and walked into the elevator....[/i][/color]

Andrew: You can either go behind Flash and Warlock or come up the main entrance in a few.

Ash: Ok

Andrew: Let's go Siren.

Andrew and Siren walk into the building and up to the Receptionist arm in arm.

Andrew: *In posh accent* I'm here for Mr. Donqua.

The receptionist looks at him strangly and then sends him to the special elevator behind her.

Receptionist: That way.

They walk off towards the elevator and step inside.

Andrew: Excellent!

Siren: Like taking candy from a baby.

Marth:Hey, Ash...I'm gonna check the back door....See if I can't get in that way.

Ash:Right....

[I]Marth sneaks around to the back door, where he assumes is the kitchen. He waits for a bit, and, like he suspected, a cook walked out, and marth quickly jumped at the cook, pulling his knife, and plunging it into the cook's throat. He donned the cook's uniform, and enetered the kitchen.....[/I]

[color=crimson][i]Ken came out at the 16th floor and looked around. He ran foreward, keeping his back to the wall and his AK 47 out.

He continued walking foreward, and came to a hallway, next to a line of windows. He looked out the windows. 16 floors down to asfault...[/i]

Ken: I aint going that way...

[i]From behind several shots rang out, hitting Ken in the arm. He yelled in pain and turned around.

He ran down the hall and went past a small dark room. He kicked the door in and ran in, hopeing to find some sort of ambush point.[/i]

Ken: Neil? Eh?

Neil: WHAT TOOK YOU SO ****ING LONG!

Ken: Erm...[/color]

[I]Marth runs through the building like a madman, killing everyone[/I]

Marth:God DAMN! This is easy!

[i]Marth shoots two guards through the head, and plunges his knife into another[/i]

Marth:*looks around*Okay...Gotta find Niel and Sabir....*runs up some stairs, and finds Ken, Niel ans Sabir*

Ken:Wha? Oh, it's Marth.

Marth:Damn! What is up wit joo back?

Sabir:Marth, shut up.

[I]Suddenly, a window just outside the dark room shattered, and both Warlock and Flash burst through. They spotted Ken, Sabir, Marth and Neil, and ran over.[/I]

Ken: How the hell did you get in there?

Warlock: Long story.

Flash: But it involved a crane, lots of ammo, and some killer jumps and climbs while escaping from some of Donqua's men.

Warlock: We'll tell you about it some time...

Ken: :therock:...right.

Warlock: *Loads another clip into P-90* Anyway, we've got a small army coming. Me and Flash will stay here, try and hold them off as you get out of here.

Ken: Bu-

Warlock: GO!

[I]Warlock pushed everyone out of the darkroom, and joined Flash by the broken window.[/I]

Warlock: They gone?

Flash: *Looks back* Yes...

[I]An alarm began to sound, and Warlock and Flash both got behind two pilliars.[/I]

Warlock: Let's have a party and try staying alive at the same time, okay?

Flash: Amen.

[I]Some of Donqua's men began to arrive at the end of the corridor, and the fight began...[/I]

[color=crimson][i]Ken ran down a hall followed by Marth, Sabir, and Neil. He looked down a hall and saw A group of soldiers.[/i]

Ken: Hey Marth, Can you handle guards?

[i]Ken tossed an AK 47 to Marth and nodded. Marth nodded back and turned and unleashed hell on the guards. Ken took the lead, and ran down a hall to a service elevator. Ken punched the button and it opened, and inside were a bunch of guards.[/i]

Ken: Eh?...****...

[i]Ken pushed Sabir and Neil out of the way as the guards opened fire. He ran down the hall followed by the guards and came to the stairs.[/i]

Ken: Well... you guys go... *tosses Neil and Sabir guns* GOD SPEED! We'll take car of the rest *tosses Neil his keys to the Diablo SV* GO!

[i]The first guard came through the door and Ken grabbed him by the neck and threw him down the stairs, where his skull cracked on the wall. Sabir and Neil started down the 16 flights of stairs...[/i][/color]