OtakuBoards

- Mercenaries - (Play)

DeathKnight

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Ken's not feeling too well......... He's dealing with some............problems... He'll check this out in a bit...

[edit]AlmightySSJ4, the entire British, Russian, and company know our faces, voices, and fingerprints. Hackers, you know. TPM doesn't have too great of defensive blocks.[/edit] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah, but do you remember Jose's disguise? He could change anyone's face to anyone's! He could make the corpse of George Washington (or what's left of it) look like George Dubya.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson]Ken: My plan is 3 more days here. 2 day trip to the coast. 1 day trip in submarine to HQ... then we rest up for half a day. then get that mission the boss has... Enjoy this. It's a vacation boys *grins*And Jose... thats not a bad idea... Talk to the boss about it. We dont have the equipemt to do that right now[/color]

[color=crimson]Ken: Heh heh.... I know what to do....

Marth: The age old merc tradition...

K':Upheld for ages...

All: [size=8]ARMMMMM WRESSSSTLINGGGG!!!!!!![/size]

[i]Ken ran over to a table and put his arm out in standar arm wrestlin postion[/i]

Ken: Come on... whos up? Winner stays, to get challenged again...[/color]

Ash somehow hears Ken's challenge and comes rushing downstairs.

Ash: Hurry up Ken i got some bitches waiting for me upstairs.

The two begin with Ken getting the upper hand. Just as Ah's hand is bout o touch the table he pushes back up and the two are bak in the middle evenly matched

[color=crimson][i]The match drags on, and it stays evenly matched, sometimes going back at forth between the two.

Warlock walks in[/i]

Warlock: 10 on Ken.

Marth: You're on.

[i]Ken regains the upperhand, and it seems he is going to win. Suddenly Ash regains control and it looks as if he is going to win. Ash taps it on the table and Ken spits on the floor[/i]

Ken: Damn....

[i]Ken got up and got a beer...[/i]

Ash: Come on... I dare one of you.... bring it...[/color]

Ash and Marth begin to Arm wrestle. Marth begins to push down and gains the upper hand, ASh has a look of complete strain on his face and Marth looks as if he was about to win when Ash stopped straining, smiled, laughed and then in one big oush beat Marth.

Marth: Bastard!

Ash: *laughs and throws him some money* go bye yourself a drink

"Hey, Ken. Let me come with you. I have a friend who runs a shop around here. He gives me free merchandise that he doesn't sell to people. I saved him a few years back. I can tell him you're with me. I know the place, so we can take my Viper." "Ok. We'll see tomorrow."

[I]Meanwhile...[/I]

Carlina noticed the arm wrestling match and began to wrestle against Ash. Carlina almost looked like she would lose, seeing as though her hand was inches from the table, but she turned the tables and slammed Ash's hand into the table. "Cash please. Any challengers?" Ash then walked away, a look of intense pain on his face.

[color=crimson][i]The arm wrestling continues till around 5 AM or so, many bets are made, many losses, and much pride gone. Many empty glasses of beer sit on the table, and all of them are sitting around a table talking.[/i]

Ken: Haha... you got your *** wooped tonight Marth...

Marth: Yea well I defeated Ash later on, whom you lost to :P

Ken: .... Ah shut up...

All: *laugh*

Ken: Yea well.. I beat Ash later...

Ash: Then I beat you again...

All: *laugh*

Ken: ... -___-;;;...
[/color]

[color=crimson]Ken: Well Boys... i'ma head to bed...

[i]Ken stumbles up and falls flat on his ***[/i]

All: HAHAHAHA!

[i]Ken got up and shook his head[/i]

Ken: ****... -__-

[i]Ken stumbled down the hall drunkenly, and somehow managed up the stairs. He opened the door to his room and passes out several steps before the bed[/i][/color]

[COLOR=red]ROTF......you guys......the standard currency for money in China......is RMB! Yen is from Japan..........*snort* Come on.....don't pretend you don't know your foreign money.
~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Well...........I am a former cult member..........

Neil: But you used to live here.

Sabir: Come on man.....I was what? 5?

Neil: Oh.

[i]Sabir rolled her eyes and slid her hands across Neil's muscular chest.......then let them slid down past his waist....*censored* *censored* *Oh lord, if I post that the mod's will kill me* *la* *la*

Anyways.........[/i]

Neil: Unbreakable.....

Sabir: :smirk: But you are.[/COLOR]