OtakuBoards

- Mercenaries - (Play)

DeathKnight

Andrew stands on the beach and takes a small bug out of his ear. He pushes a button on it and nothing happens.

Ken: What's that for?

Neil: Who cares it doesn't work

Andrew: Ah but it does......just wait.

Some 15 minutes later

A small submarine comes up and to the beach.

Andrew: Ah ha. There it is.

Andrew walks up to it and opens it up.

Neil: not one of us could fit in there never mind all of us.

Andrew: It's not for us to go in. I have some supplies in it. I always bring it along in emergencies.

Andrew reaches his hand in and pulls out some handguns, first aid kit and a gps homing cevice.

Andrew: There's more in there but this is stuff we need right now.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig: We need handguns............ when we're stranded on a desert island.......... that makes perfect sense......

Andrew:*holds up a Colt .45* Do you want a gun or not?

Andrew throws the gun, Craig catches it and puts it in the back of his trousers. He shrugs.......... and takes a seat on a nearby rock.

Craig: Ugh.......... *puts head back* I need sleep......

Everyone: NO YOU DON'T!!!!

[color=crimson]Ken: Greece? Jeez... We seem to be travelling all over the place... You said in China you have a place we can be safe?

Sabir: Yes.

Ken: Let's get our butts to China! How do you guys think we should get there? Car?

Neil: Too many guards on the borders of countries...

Ken: .... Plane?

Siren: .... Do you think we can get a plane?

Flash: I think we could...

Warlock: Of course we could.

Ken: Alright...... plane it is.... where's an airport?...

Sabir: Let's a get a car and then head for the airport...

Dues: Good Idea...

[i]The group headed tward the sound of traffic in the distance...[/i][/color]

[I]Finally, the group reaches a highway[/I]

Marth:So we get a car how?

Flash:Beats me.

Siren:We could throw a grenade into traffic, and steal the cars that stop.

All: :therock:

Warlock:Okay.

[I]Ken tosses a couple grenades infornt of a SUV and a van, and the two cars come to a screetching halt. Marth and Sabir run up to the cars, and force the drivers out[/i]

Ken:Lets get going to the airport before the cops come!

[color=crimson]Warlock: I say something that's stealthy... and we wont get noticed in...

Flash: Big and Bad bro, Big and Bad.

Deus: I second the steath!

Sabir: Something sleek and sexy...

[i]Everyone stared at Sabir for a second...[/i]

Neil: *has his mouth open* *cough* I say... we blow alot of guards up. Then we get whatever...

Ken: ...... Siren? What do you think?

Siren: Stealth sounds good.

Ken: how bout you Marth?

Marth: *shrugs* Whatever... Just as long as we get to that safe place.

Ken: *scratches head* Craig?

Craig: *thinking: Sleek and Stealthy.... Mmmmmmmmm.....mmmmmm.....mmmmmmm...*

Ken: -______-'..... Craig?!?!?!?!?!

Craig: *snaps back into focus* huh? Oh uh... Whatever...

Ken: Come on guys... lets go get a small plane... [/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Cessna anyone?

Ken: Works for me!

[i]They piled in, and were soon flying high over the Medeterranian Sea......seven hours intno the trip, they finally crossed the chinese border and landed at an abandoned airstrip.[/i]

Ken: So.......

Neil: Where are we?

Sabir: Guanzhou. We'll be fine here.....follow me.

[i]She raced into the city, followed closely by Marth, Neil, Craig...and whoever's with us at this point. She knocked on a door, and it opened, immediatly, she turned and slammed the doors.[/i]

Fong: Welcome home Sabir....it's been awhile.

Neil: Where are we?

Sabir: In a brothel.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Fong: A brothel has a lot of nice girls......and guys come here to sleep with them.....and they give me money to use my girls

Ken: :eek: Oh.

Neil: Man....you didn't know that?!?

Fong: Sabir here happents to be my neice......one of the women here gave birth to her......and we raised her.

Sabir: :naughty: No place like home.

Siren: :rolleyes:

All guys: Wow...............

Criag: That explains alot.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]The guys stand around, looking at Sabir weird, then Lidan walks in.........she looks at Craig...then at Neil.....then Ken....[/i]

Sabir: Hi Lidan! Guys....this is Lidan....she's the queen here....

Neil: Hey......:devil:

Lidan: Hey cuttie.

Andrew/Craig/Ken: :flaming:

Fong: So....as a personal favor to Sabir here.....you gentlemen can move in for a couple of days......Sabir....Siren? Tea....

Sabir: Great.

Siren: Tea?[/COLOR]

[color=crimson][i]Ken shook K's hand and grinned[/i]

Ken: Welcome aboard K'! I remember you from The People's Mercenaries Conventions! What are you doing in this place? Where prostitutes are? *looks around*

K': Oh just doing my job.... heh...

Ken: Heh... well we're gonna stay here for a bit... and head back to TPM HQ...

K': Sounds good.

Ken: Go meet the others if ya want. Neil, Flash, Warlock, Siren, Sabir. Deus. Everyone. They'd prolly like to meet the new crew memeber.[/color]

Warlock: Good luck Neil!

[I]Warlock waved at him, before bursting into laughter.[/I]

Flash: What's so funny...?

Warlock: Just something I remember...Don't worry about it...

Flash: Done and done!

Warlock: Anyway, even though it's very unlike me, I'm going to get some tea...

[I]Warlock walked down the corridor Fong, Sabir and Siren took...[/I]

Jose picked up his cell phone and dialed Ken. "Ken? Where the **** are you? Aren't we gonna kill the PR?" "No, the hit's off. We've started a war. Nations are fighting because of the threat to the PR. We've been somehow connected to France, who the PR's trying to defeat." "Damn it! I knew it! They're saying we're connected because I'm in TPM. I bombed the Eiffel Tower a few years ago and killed 658 people. They consider me a terrorist." He heard someone yelling in Russian near where he was, and listened to what they said. He knew Russian, so he understood what they said. "Go. He's here. Find him!" [I]****! I'm leaving![/I] Jose leapt on top of the building and pulled a grenade out. He tossed it toward the Russian soldiers and got down. He heard the explosion and prepared to run. He leapt off the building and ran to his car. He sped away to where his plane was.

Jose arrived a few minutes later and threw his stuff in the plane. He set some C-4 under the car and attached a d-wire to it. (D-wire means detonating cable.) He got back and blew the explosive. The car exploded and lay smoldering as Jose got in the plane. He entered the Tower's coordinates into the GPS Autopilot and turned the jet engines on. He dialed his sister. "Carlina? I'm heading home. Meet me in front of the tower. Get my car ready." "Got it, bro." As the plane lifted off, he heard an Ak-47 being fired. He pulled the door open and pointed his M-16 at his assailant. He emptied his cartridge and sent the man flying into a tree. The plane finally lifted off and flew away. Jose dialed his sister again. "Carlina, dial 523-3357. Tell Ken I'm heading home. I need to talk to him. My battery's almost dead."

[color=crimson][i]Ken sleepily hung the phone up and stretched and got up. He walked twards the kitchen and got some tea. As he was getting some, his cell phone rang. Warlock was in the kitchen and looked at Ken.[/i]

Warlock: Arent you going to asnwer that?

Ken: *yawns* Huh? Oh... yea... sure.. *presses talk* 'Ello... Ken 'ere...

[i]It was Carlina on the other end..[/i][/color]

[COLOR=seagreen]Fong: Follow me ladies.

[i]He led Siren and Sabir down some cold stone steps and they ended up in an underground chamber.....filled with rare and beautiful treasures. An ebony sword glittered nearby and the floor was covered in rich Ueiger carpets. Siren and Sabir sat on cushions next to the long low table, and an unobtrusive serving girl poured them tea. Fong sat down with a sigh, and adjusted his robes.[/i]

Sabir: You're too kind Fong.

Fong: *waves his hand* Tcha, it's all I can do for Yibou's daughter......she was our best girl for a time.....then Lidan took over.

Siren: Do the other girls here live like you?

Fong: They are not abused........and I give them three meals a day.......they are aware that they are pampered more than most.

Sabir: This brothel is one of the best here in Guanzhou. It's reputation is very good. And they cater to the highest city officials.

Fong: :smirk: Yes.....she's right. So........what brings you mercenaries to our doors?
Ken: *walks in*

Sabir: We started a war in Europe.

Siren: And we were being stalked by every major power.

Fong: Will they come to us?

Sabir: No. The Ooloong Cult doesn?t know we?re here yet. Fortunatly.

Fong: *sigh* Well, we ae under the Brotherhood of the Peach Orchard Vow......and I must abide by their rules.

Siren: What vow?

Ken: To give aid to a kinsman........in their time of need.......no matter the price.

Sabir: Yes.........fortunatly for you all.........

Fong: Now, list me the names of the people here, I never counted.

[i][Sabir took a brush and parchment from the walls and wrote the names as she spoke them.[/i]

Sabir: Alrigt........there's Sabir Guandan, Siren, Craig, Andrew, Neil, Jose, Marth, Flash, Warlock, and our leader.........

Ken: Ken!

Fong: Alright. Thank you. She *gestures to the servant* will show you to your room.

[i]The young girl took her cue and led them back upstairs to a nearby room. Sabir and Siren locked the door shut behind them and looked around. Sabir nodded pleasently and looked in the closet.[/i]

Sabir: Blue or Purple?

Siren: Blue.

[i]Sabir tossed her a short chi'paou [small skintight chinese dress] and donned her own. They slipped on sandals and brushed their hair slowly.[/i]

Siren: It?s not so bad here.

Sabir: Yeah, Fong is being very nice to us. Kinda makes me wish I lived here.

Siren: Catering to every man's sick wish?

Sabir: Hey......at least we know when our next meal comes.......

Siren: True, let's go see what the guys are up to....

Sabir: :rolleyes: 'll give ya three guesses and the first two don't count.

[i]The two ladies walked back outside and listened for English voices......Sabir put her ear to a door, and it was opened by Lidan....who walked out, adjusting her dress. Sabir winked and Lidan nodded knowingly. Siren laughed and walked down the hall.[/i]

Neil: Hey!

Sabir: Having fun?

Neil: Yeah........ I'm tired...........so I decided to put off other chicks until later tonight.

Sabir: Clever. Where are the other guys?

Neil: Ken?s in the bathroom........and.....er......Flash and Andrew disapeared next door, and I?ve been hearing thumps and moans ever since.

Sabir: Ah. *sits down next to him* Let me see your hands. Now that we?re here, I can use the herbal stuff.......

Neil: Um........herbal?

Sabir: Yeah, it will sting like crazy though, and that's if you're infected.........:devil:

Neil: *sigh* *holds out hands* What's the damage?

[i][Sabir took his hands in hers and gently pulled off the bandages.[/i][/COLOR]

[color=crimson][i]Zipppppp.... Flush...

Ken walked out of the bathroom and scratched his head. He knew he should have learned chinese when he had the chance.... but he shrugged it off and walked down the hall. The person who had called before had hung up and Ken didnt know who it had been.

Ken walked down the hall and peeked into the room with Neil and opened his mouth and saw Siren in the chi'paou[/i]

Ken: Whoa... you look nice.... *stares for a second* *notices Sabir looking at Neil's fists...* How do they look?[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Bad................You've been infected, and it'll take a bit of work. Follow me.

Neil: Oh no.

Ken: He'll be okay......right?

Sabir: Sure.

Neil: *starts to pray inwardly*

Sabir: Men are such babies.[/COLOR]