Jump to content
OtakuBoards

When I Grow Up


Recommended Posts

Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[b][size=1]Well this is a very simple one, What are you going to be when you're a Adult? Astronaut,Lawyer,Fireman,Police Officer,Doctor,Computer Expert. Anything your heart desires. What do you want to be?[/b][/size]

[i]Side note : Please forgive me if someone made this topic in the past. I didn't know if someone did or not.[/i]
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[SIZE=1]Well I might play some sports, or make some websites! You know like a buessnes worker on the computer, but I really wantr to play sports![/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]I wanna be an anime artist in Japan. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

I wanna be a high school teacher in Japan!!! Or maybe a voice over for a anime series!!!:cool:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]well, a graphics designer.. 3d model maker for major motion pictures things of that sort.. or web site designer.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]Thats pretty much what I want to be, but I would work with my own business on the side as well[/B]
Guest C_Murdah
Posted
I wanna be a DJ and collaborate with rap/hiphop/r&B(which ever) artists...~D-C in da house!~

Or just a computer engineer(sp?)
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[b][size=1]Well I would want to be a Plastic Surgeon. But I won't tell you why.[/b][/size]
Posted
[color=crimson]I want to be an orthopedic surgeon. They make big bucks and that's what I want. But I want to marry a professional skateboarder...that'd be so awesome. I want to major in genetics in college though.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]Work with Nintendo...

That or go to the NHL, all my friends say i could make it... [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=indigo] I want to be a musician that has enough money to eat every week:D But it would be nice to be filthy rich!!!

"...whoever said that money doesn't make you happy doesn't have any, Look at the smile on my face..." Ben Aflec, Boiler Room
[/color]
Posted
I've always had a mind for business management. Most likely in administration, insurance, marketing, what ever really. I studied Business Studies in College, majoring in International Management. I dunno. If I ever get into education again, it would probably be for a Marketing Degree at Uni. But i'm doing great for now.

Right now I work in Administration for a telecom company.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...