Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Fav Anime Song


Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm just curious as to which are you favorite anime opening, ending, or character image song or just song from an anime . Mine...um I have a lot. Let's see for openings "Catch You Catch Me" Card Captor Sakura, "Velvet Underworld" Weiss Kreuz, "Zankouku na Tenshi no TEEZE"(theisis of a cruel angel) Evangelion, "Change the World" Inu Yasha...uh it's taking me too long to think of them so I'll just put these four for now...I'll post the others later...
Posted
I love Last Kiss, from Orphen, and Kimi Wa Majutsushi. I also like One from Ayashi no Ceres, and Mystic eyes from Escaflowne. Lol. I could go on forever......
Posted
i like the opening song to Voltage Fighters!! :haha: the title escapes me now...

i also like call me call me and um...that's all i can remember now! :)

:wave:
Guest Solid_Gir
Posted
I like the closing song for outlaw star that melfina sings
and I like most of the cowboy bebop songs:freak:
Posted
I don't know any titles! *sighs* Um, the opening for Samurai X. I think it's called 'Freckles'. Someone tell me what it's called please. The opening for Inu-Yasha. Don't know what that's called either. And the opening for Fushigi Yuugi. I believe it's called 'Itoosii Hito No Tament'. It probably isnt so if someone could tell me the names, I would really appreciate it! :)
Posted
Ok here we go.
"Through the Night" Outlaw Star
"The Real Folk Blues" Cowboy Bebop
"Tank!" Cowboy Bebop
"Around the World" Initial D
"Night of Fire" Initial D
"Wings of Fire" Initial D
"The Cruel Angel's Thesis Statement" Neon Genisis Evangelion
I think that is it. I'll post again if I think of anymore.

:smoke:
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
"Rain" CowBoy Bebop
"Space Lion" Cowboy Bebop
and basically the rest of the 1st Soundtrack, i have yet to hear the others. I like the whole Big O soundtrack(well at least the shiz that's played during the episodes, i haven't heard the other stuff), along with the whole Trigun soundtrack wich i still need to buy... Anyway i am in to the moddy type of stuff.
Posted
Now I'm going to list more fave songs......

Catch you, catch me from Card captor Sakura
Last Kiss from Orphen
Star, Tokimeki no Doukasen, Maybe it's just a dream from Fushigi Yugi
10 years after from 08th MS team

.....That's all I can think of......
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]I like: Zankoku na Tenshi no Te-ze (EVA), Resolution (Gundam X), Brightness and Darkness (GW), Ai no Tenshi (Perfect Blue), Lum no Love Song (Urusei Yatsura), Toki wo Koete (Lost Universe), Infinity (Lost Universe), My Will (Inu Yasha), Kanashimi yo Konnichiwa (Maison Ikkoku), and Toki ni Ai Wa (Utena). Oh. I was supposed to say what [I]type[/I] of song each was? Oops! ^^'[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Quatre's_gurl [/i]
[B][COLOR=seagreen]Oh. I was supposed to say what [I]type[/I] of song each was? Oops! ^^'[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

You didn't have to say what type(i recognized most of the song titles anyway so I know what they are....) Let's see I have time to posrt more songs I like so here it goes! "Mirai no Futari ni" Gundam 08th MS, "Fly Me to the Moon" Eva, "Infinity" and "Extraction" Lost Universe, "You Get to Burning" Nadesico, All the GW song sung by TWO-MIX, "Kaze wa Mirai ni Fuku" Trigun, "HT" Trigun, "Tightrope" Saiyuki, "Rage Beat" Gravitation, ":Be My Angel" and "the starry sky" Angelic Layer, "We Are","Music", "Ready!", "memories", "RUN! RUN!RUN! ", "Believe", "Wanted!" , "Holy Holiday", "Spirit of Zorro", and"Talking Blues"all from One Piece. "Galaxy Bang! Bang!" and"Horoscope Rhapsody" Galaxy Angel, "Touch and Go!" Blue Seeds, "Rinbu-Revolution", "truth" , "Toki ni wa Ai" Utena."Breeze","don't be discouraged", "get along", "Midnight Blue", "give a reason" from Slayers(all series and the first movie), "Sakura Saku" from Lova Hina. "Heart of Swords", "1/2", "It's Gonna Rain", "Ice Blue Eyes", and "Innocence(bass n drum version)" Ruroni Kenshin, "Twinkle Trick" Mahou Senshi Riui, "Seventh Moon" Macross 7, "What's Up Guys" and "Mask" Bakuretsu Hunters/Sorceror Hunters, "Peony Pink" CLAMP Campus Detectives, "Forever Love" X, "Illusion" El Hazard...that's it for now...I'll keep thinking about more songs...
Posted
off the top of my head:

Zankoku na Tenshi no Teze (NGEvangelion)
Tank! (Bebop)
Boku no Uchuu ni Kimi ga Iru (Fushigi Yugi)
Heart of Sword (Kenshin)
Akai Iitsutae (FY)
Heart ni Kiraboshi Sakashitare! (another FY)
Sadame no Hoshi (FY AGAIN!!)
Otome Ranman (yup, FY)
Record of Lodoss War opening song (I can't believe I forgot this one :drunk: )
both closing songs for Outlaw Star (can't remember the names)
Catch You, Catch Me (CCS)
Star (FY)
Nocturne (lesse, this is the....7th Fushigi Yugi song....)

heh, anywho, I like a lot of Fushigi Yugi's songs ('thank you, Captain Obvious!') ^_^'
Posted
i really dont have a favorite.
i like alot of songs...

for once, KaZzA actually has some anime songs. YEAH!
not too bad either...
*attempts to download another song...*
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
Mstyrios WX, what is the name of the song that is played during the final credits of the last episode, i really want that song.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i]
[B]Mstyrios WX, what is the name of the song that is played during the final credits of the last episode, i really want that song. [/B][/QUOTE]


i am not knowing.
i'll try to look it up though...:all:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...