OtakuBoards

Fav Anime Song

Guest Kei

I'm just curious as to which are you favorite anime opening, ending, or character image song or just song from an anime . Mine...um I have a lot. Let's see for openings "Catch You Catch Me" Card Captor Sakura, "Velvet Underworld" Weiss Kreuz, "Zankouku na Tenshi no TEEZE"(theisis of a cruel angel) Evangelion, "Change the World" Inu Yasha...uh it's taking me too long to think of them so I'll just put these four for now...I'll post the others later...

I don't know any titles! *sighs* Um, the opening for Samurai X. I think it's called 'Freckles'. Someone tell me what it's called please. The opening for Inu-Yasha. Don't know what that's called either. And the opening for Fushigi Yuugi. I believe it's called 'Itoosii Hito No Tament'. It probably isnt so if someone could tell me the names, I would really appreciate it! :)

Ok here we go.
"Through the Night" Outlaw Star
"The Real Folk Blues" Cowboy Bebop
"Tank!" Cowboy Bebop
"Around the World" Initial D
"Night of Fire" Initial D
"Wings of Fire" Initial D
"The Cruel Angel's Thesis Statement" Neon Genisis Evangelion
I think that is it. I'll post again if I think of anymore.

:smoke:

Guest Jabroni3:16
"Rain" CowBoy Bebop
"Space Lion" Cowboy Bebop
and basically the rest of the 1st Soundtrack, i have yet to hear the others. I like the whole Big O soundtrack(well at least the shiz that's played during the episodes, i haven't heard the other stuff), along with the whole Trigun soundtrack wich i still need to buy... Anyway i am in to the moddy type of stuff.

Now I'm going to list more fave songs......

Catch you, catch me from Card captor Sakura
Last Kiss from Orphen
Star, Tokimeki no Doukasen, Maybe it's just a dream from Fushigi Yugi
10 years after from 08th MS team

.....That's all I can think of......

[COLOR=seagreen]I like: Zankoku na Tenshi no Te-ze (EVA), Resolution (Gundam X), Brightness and Darkness (GW), Ai no Tenshi (Perfect Blue), Lum no Love Song (Urusei Yatsura), Toki wo Koete (Lost Universe), Infinity (Lost Universe), My Will (Inu Yasha), Kanashimi yo Konnichiwa (Maison Ikkoku), and Toki ni Ai Wa (Utena). Oh. I was supposed to say what [I]type[/I] of song each was? Oops! ^^'[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Quatre's_gurl [/i]
[B][COLOR=seagreen]Oh. I was supposed to say what [I]type[/I] of song each was? Oops! ^^'[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

You didn't have to say what type(i recognized most of the song titles anyway so I know what they are....) Let's see I have time to posrt more songs I like so here it goes! "Mirai no Futari ni" Gundam 08th MS, "Fly Me to the Moon" Eva, "Infinity" and "Extraction" Lost Universe, "You Get to Burning" Nadesico, All the GW song sung by TWO-MIX, "Kaze wa Mirai ni Fuku" Trigun, "HT" Trigun, "Tightrope" Saiyuki, "Rage Beat" Gravitation, ":Be My Angel" and "the starry sky" Angelic Layer, "We Are","Music", "Ready!", "memories", "RUN! RUN!RUN! ", "Believe", "Wanted!" , "Holy Holiday", "Spirit of Zorro", and"Talking Blues"all from One Piece. "Galaxy Bang! Bang!" and"Horoscope Rhapsody" Galaxy Angel, "Touch and Go!" Blue Seeds, "Rinbu-Revolution", "truth" , "Toki ni wa Ai" Utena."Breeze","don't be discouraged", "get along", "Midnight Blue", "give a reason" from Slayers(all series and the first movie), "Sakura Saku" from Lova Hina. "Heart of Swords", "1/2", "It's Gonna Rain", "Ice Blue Eyes", and "Innocence(bass n drum version)" Ruroni Kenshin, "Twinkle Trick" Mahou Senshi Riui, "Seventh Moon" Macross 7, "What's Up Guys" and "Mask" Bakuretsu Hunters/Sorceror Hunters, "Peony Pink" CLAMP Campus Detectives, "Forever Love" X, "Illusion" El Hazard...that's it for now...I'll keep thinking about more songs...

off the top of my head:

Zankoku na Tenshi no Teze (NGEvangelion)
Tank! (Bebop)
Boku no Uchuu ni Kimi ga Iru (Fushigi Yugi)
Heart of Sword (Kenshin)
Akai Iitsutae (FY)
Heart ni Kiraboshi Sakashitare! (another FY)
Sadame no Hoshi (FY AGAIN!!)
Otome Ranman (yup, FY)
Record of Lodoss War opening song (I can't believe I forgot this one :drunk: )
both closing songs for Outlaw Star (can't remember the names)
Catch You, Catch Me (CCS)
Star (FY)
Nocturne (lesse, this is the....7th Fushigi Yugi song....)

heh, anywho, I like a lot of Fushigi Yugi's songs ('thank you, Captain Obvious!') ^_^'

Guest Jabroni3:16
Mstyrios WX, what is the name of the song that is played during the final credits of the last episode, i really want that song.