OtakuBoards

Names......

Matt.D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good lord what is this the third topic about peoples real names?
If you don't know my name then I havent told you or you just forgot. But I don't know if I should give out my real name because then you might stalk me, and watch me in the shower. Wait. I don't have windows in my bathroom. well you might watch me change in my room. Yes you could find me even though there are probly over 5 thousand other Johns in the world. So thats why I'm not telling you my name.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal] What ur real name, and if u could change it what would u change it to? My real name is uhhhh.....Matt, and if I could change it I would to either Josh, Greg or Adam.:D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]My real name is [edited] and if I could I'd prolly change it to Zaius! :D[/SIZE]

[COLOR=crimson]The name i would give myself would be Shinigami[/COLOR]
[COLOR=firebrick]In reality i would be known as the god of death[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkblue]I do like my real name though[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]It is Gail[/COLOR]
[COLOR=green]Just call me Shinigami though[/COLOR] ;) :cool:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][B] My name's 'Abdul Jalaal, and it's arabic 4 'Servant of the Majestic' so, I [I]really[/I] like my name, and I think it's cool. I would never change my name, but if I had to then mebbe I'd change it ta 'Abdul Baasit,...mosta u's won't understand.... :) [/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

WOW!!!! I really like your name! So I take it that you must be an Arab?:cool: I really like the name, but it's cool because your name is different, most Arabic guys are named Muhammed:)

My name is Joshua roberts. Josh is such a coomon name im thinking of going by kyle. If I could change to anything I would change it to something wierd, something no one else would ever think of or something.

Oh and whats the big deal about not telling someone your name. If a guy walks up to you in public and talkis to you and is nice and asks your name most would tell him special if it was a male or female hitting on the person. (depending on your sex) So why is everyone scared to give out there name.

Oh yeah, some one might get the urge to travel hundreds of miles to kill someone just because they no there name now. I duuno it just doesnt make since to me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]

Oh and whats the big deal about not telling someone your name.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yeah...I always wondered that too...I'm just a dorky 16 year old girl who spends most of her time on the computer...I don't bite...too hard, that is :D[/color]

Uhhh, gee, I forgot my name, I once forgot how to spell my name at school, it was pretty funny, cause it was in german class, and I forgot how to spell my german name, and it's ONLY 3 LETTERS!!! So, anyways, uhhh, jus call me Ulf, which is German...