OtakuBoards

Names......

Matt.D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i]
[B]my name is Ashlea spelt withan A!!! not a Y an A and i wouldn't want to change mt name because its who iam!:D [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Spoken from the heart..lol[/color]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I go by the names of Safer, Sephiroth, and Moe.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, that certainly covers all the bases.....

I answer to any spelling of 'Sara'.... and one spelling of 'cynic.'

my last name means warrior in another language. yep, its so cool! my dad thinks we are royalty. he says my ancestors won a war or somethin against the rulers, and that they became the rulers, or sumthin like that. so be nice to me, or off with your head!:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]my last name means warrior in another language. yep, its so cool! my dad thinks we are royalty. he says my ancestors won a war or somethin against the rulers, and that they became the rulers, or sumthin like that. so be nice to me, or off with your head!:D [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal]:eek: Okay, no i'm scared of u......*shivers*[/color]

[color=indigo]Hmm...it's very difficult to guess my [i]real[/i] name I'm sure lol.

I wouldn't change it though, because people often call me "James Bond" because my name is so close to it lol

And I don't mind that at allll...heh ;)[/color]

Um, my name is Tina. I don't really like it that much, but then you wouldn't know my name unless you see me everyday for more than a week. And after a while I'm sure you'll forget it very quickly. That's why my screen name is Pastbyer. Get it?
I wouldn't want to change my first name, but I want to change my full name to:
Tina Pastbyer

Hmmmmmmm, well, my name is Alyssa, and although I wouldn't want to change it, if I absolutely HAD to change my name, I'd change it to India, Tapanga, Sakuya, Bahmani, Asia, or Seong. Seong is Korean for the name Niki, I just thought that it was pretty.