OtakuBoards

Names......

Matt.D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest firemac
My name is David Smith, the name pretty common if you ask me, I seen it all the time in the phone books, like 10 of them at least,and those are just the adults, imagine how many kids haev the name David Smith, probably just me, heh

My name is Sara....

And I'd change it to just about anything a little less common.

It's not that I don't like my name, it's that I am sick and tired of turning around everythime some one says 'Sara' or 'Sarai' or 'Cera' or 'Sarah' or 'Sarra' or 'Sarrah' or any of a dozen different similar names....

'Riven' would be a cool name to have. Also, 'Morgan.' Or even 'Sierra.'

my real name is way too uncommon to give out. i'm probably the only one in the world with it so i can't give it out. its a secret that no one will find out! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! whoops, i think i over exagerated a little, but still, you will never find out! HAHAHAHAHA! and i also like my name, so i wouldn't want to change it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]my real name isn't jeff. or infact..i'm not stupid enough to give out my real name

[img]http://cloud4cloud.homestead.com/files/jeffsig1.jpg[/img] [/B][/QUOTE] then what is the point of having a s/n with a regular name, that is not yours? you could change it to something cool like, i dunno, but still.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]my real name isn't jeff. or infact..i'm not stupid enough to give out my real name

[/B][/QUOTE]

hahahaha good one Cloudymon :p You guys would be surprised at Jeff's real name :) I remembered it heh

Anyway, same applys for me. Those people that know my name know it, those who don't, well they can call me transtic or Vegi or whatever other names I go by. Although if I could change my name I'd change it to Sugizo, Chisato, or Kyo for Japanese names.... for American names or whatever... I would vhange it to Zach, Tyler, or something not so common....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

hahahaha good one Cloudymon :p You guys would be surprised at Jeff's real name :) I remembered it heh
[/B][/QUOTE]

Cloudymon...?!?! Wait... is... na...ni.....?!? *confused*

and my name is Aikawa Nanase... yup... it really is...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i]
[B]

Cloudymon...?!?! Wait... is... na...ni.....?!? *confused*

and my name is Aikawa Nanase... yup... it really is... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes that's Cloudy-chan-mon whatever..... :)

And thank you, I was looking for her name and I couldn't remember it! hehe good one those Shinshin! :)

My name is (insert in blank) _________. :D Yep thats my name but if you wanna know my real name than theres 2 conditions first you have to beg than i give you a clue and if you guess right i tell you my first name but not my last name. Id be crazy to give you my last name cause there are like only 6 of them in the whole world.

[COLOR=crimson]My name is Dianna. I'm named for princess Diana, but my mom wanted my name to be unique so she added an extra n. I dont think I want to change my name, even though I used to when I was little, because it kinda grew on me so now I like it![/COLOR] :D

[QUOTE] Originally posted by Baby Kiwi:
My name is Dianna. I'm named for princess Diana, but my mom wanted my name to be unique so she added an extra n. I dont think I want to change my name, even though I used to when I was little, because it kinda grew on me so now I like it! [/QUOTE]

You said that 2 times

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]my name is kuja... if i could change it i would change it to... osu_waterpolo or distance fly... haha... i dont like to give out my real name... thou a lot of you know it[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]Hm... If I could change my name, I'd change it to "theOtaku.com", that' be a good way of promoting the old site.

-theOtaku.com
theOtaku.com
OtakuBoards.com [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] lol. Yah, it is a good way....It's a wonder no one tried that b4....[/color]