OtakuBoards

- Appocalyspe V2 [Play] -

DeathKnight

[color=crimson][i]A black Orb of Energy was at the center of the lightning storm, as the lightning got worse. The day turned to night, and a evil energy fell on the town, making some fall into a dazed zombie like state. They got up, under someone elses control and began fighting the other towns people

Ken leaned up, a giant gash in his face, one half of his face totally gone. With his one eye he looked at the orb in fear[/i]

Ken: The Rebirth of Death Knight.

[i]Ken stepped back, as his blood fell down his face. He stepped back again and looked down at Neil.[/i]

Ken: NEIL! *stumbles over to him* *shakes him* NEIL!

[i]No respose. Ken cussed under his breathe as the pain began to numb his mind. He stepped back, as the power was leaving him slowly. He raised both arms and gathered energy[/i]

Ken: Cure...

[i]The orb entered him and his face in a sudden white flash healed. Ken stepped back again and looked at Neil. He cured Neil but he remained unconsious. In a white flash Orion stood before the orb. He raised his hands forming a shield over him and Neil as the lightning increased in fierceness[/i][/color]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooc:Ah, screw it...my name's Akira again...can't beat the classics

ic:

[I]In the Hope's Guard headquaters...[/I]

Akira:Alright, we have orders from Treme. I need more scouts double verify those reports of rock/human hybrids. I need more guards on the fields, farm, and mountains. Don't forget the lakes. Try not to make it look like anything is going on...Make it casual...

[I]The soldiers move out....Most of them knowing war is coming...and it is inevitable....[/I]

[I]A messanger arrives at Hope's Guard HQ and Treme[/I]

Messanger:....Akira sir?

Akira:yes?

Mess: a scout reported back...on one of the outlaying towns...where the incident earlyer happened...town's people have started fighting amongest themselves...

Akira:WHATT????....what are Treme's orders?

-------
[I][B]Meanwhile at Star's Hope Light Center[/I][/B]

Mess:sir...towns people have started fighting amongest themselves...

Treme:what?....you two?

Soldiers:Sir?

Treme:one to Star'sKnight hq...I want a detachment in that town...the other to Hope's Guard Hq...I want a detachment surrounding the town...both units are ordered to save those who arn't possed...and to try and cure those who arn't...other wise seal them there until we can...

[I]The messangers set out[/I]

[I]The messenger arrives at the Hope's Guard HQ qith the orders[/I]

Akira:Really...? Alright, troops! New orders! Follow me!

[I]Later in the day, the Hope's Guard makes it to the outlying town...[/I]

Akira:Starksburo...I always thought it would go down first....Anyways! Men! Sort out that chaos!

[I]Just as the Hope's Guard was about to charge, the chaos stops. The two halves of the twons sort out into ranks, and face sides. Akira and his men join the unposessed fighters. Suddenly, unDead rip out of the ground, and place themselves infront of the possesed humans...With a bludcurdling roar, the evil side rushes at the Hope's Guard...[/I]

Akira:Men! Fire a round into the haord, then prepare for the melee!

[I]The soldiers empty thier guns into the oncoming mass, mowing down dozens of undead because of their tightly packed formation. Akira and the soldiers and the citiznes get ready for the rush...[/I]

[color=crimson][i]A large shockwave erupted for and a thousand screaming voices happened at once. Orion's shield broke instantly and he was thrown back. He got up, as a Skeleton in full platemail stood before them. Black lightning flowed from him, and he held a glowing Katana. Orion's sword appeared and he charged foreward. A white aura surroudned him and the DK looked up and his eye sockets went red. A evil beam of energy flew forth and envolped him. His wings bled and disintegrated somewhat. The beam stopped, and flew into the distance exploding. Orion stood, bloodied somewhat, but not undaunted. He raised his hands and a giant orb formed.[/i]

Orion: ANGELIC JUS-

[i]Orion was cut off as the Death Knight ascended and summoned Super Skeletons all around Orion. The DK threw his sward in the ground, and the earth rose up in a wave, hitting Orion, sending him flying up. Orion stopped and fired small orbs of holy magic. The weather changed and a giant tornado descended engulfing the skeletons, and making them break apart.[/i][/color]

[I]Akira pulled his Sword, and ran into the UnDead ranks, hacking and slashing. His Sword cleaved through rotten flesh and tainted flesh alike. Feeling primal battle lust buil inside him, Akira let out a horrible battle scream that stopped even his own troops. Spinning himslef in a whirlwind of death, he built up enough steam to launch himslef into the thicker ranks of the UnDead, still killing. His soldiers, finally recovering from his horrible yell, rush forward, hacking and slashing. Akira was like a tide of horrbile death..Nothing escaped his Sword. Akira finally decapetated the last UnDead in his way, and exploded into the posessed humans. They bared horrible fangs and long unwieldy hair. Akira kept going, knowing thier leader must be hiding in the back lines. The posessed filth kept trying to drag him down, but he fought on, killing and mauling. He finally reached the end of the lines, and saw what he was after. the UnDead Shaman, flaoting on a purple energy disk, hovering two feet off the ground. Suddenly, the disk widened, and Akira leape onto it. The disk had become the size of a small battle arena. Akira watched as the Shaman unleashed an energy attack, which Akira easily parried. Akira charged at the Shaman, hacking and slashing. Fluid and illogical movements only staved of it's death. Letting out a howl like a bahnshee, the Shaman made it's finaly mistake. It leaped at Akira, and Akira sidestepped, and brought the sowrd through the Shaman's body, cleaving it in two. The UnDead and possesed humans stopped, leader-less. Akira snorted in a feral way, and lept back into the fray.[/I]

[color=crimson]MM... The Death Knight is controlling everyone...
---

[i]The undead and possesed people snapped back into attention as Death Knight smirked and descended. It got closer, and looked at Neil and grinned. Orion glanced at it, and followed where it was looking. He ran foreward, but the Death Knight raised a hand. Orion skidded to a halt, a shield forming over him. The beam hit Orion, shattering the shield but leaving him fine. Orion looked up, and the Death Knight had Neil by the neck, preparing to kill him[/i]

Orion: MOTHERRRRRR ****KKERRRRR

[i]Orion yelled and charged foreward and kicked the DK up into sky. He raised his hands...[/i]

Orion: FORCES OF NATURE, I AM THE WEATHER ELEMENTAL! I CALL FORTH *points at DK* LIGHTNING!

[i]Lightning began to strike the DK over and over as it fell. Orion walked foreward to Neil[/i]

Orion: BRO! BRO! WAKE UP!

Neil: *wakes up* Huh... wha-... WHERE'S THAT ******* THAT HIT ME!

Orion:... over there...[/color]

OOC:bah...I keep screwing up the names o.O;;;

[I]As the shamen fell Smantha with her group of Star's Knights arrived into the fray...she dispatched a messanger to Treme about the undead[/I]

Treme:....bring me Amber....

[I]Amber arrived shortly[/I]

Amber:Sir?

Treme:I want you to take what Paladins have arrived and go to here...there is a battle with the undead...the Knights and Guard are already engaged but they will in all likely hood need help...

Amber:Yes Sir...

Treme:if it looks bad...I want you to pull everyone back...send messangers constanty....

Bryan:Amber...becareful...

Treme:Bryan...go prepare the reserves...also tell the guard outside all apoints for today are cancled except for with a guy named Axel...and Bryan...be ready for battle...

Bryan:yes Sir

Treme:Private

Messanger:Sir?

Treme:send this message to the battle...reinforcements are comming...dispatch another messanger with battle updates..

Messanger:YES SIR!

Treme:Private Wilks...

Wilks:Sir?

Treme:bring me arms update...dispatch your messangers to all local towns...tell them to be prepared for battle...and if anything weird is happening to pull back to Star's Hope...

Wilks:SIR!

[I]Wilks turn and left, Treme turned to his window outlooking the town then nodded to himself...he walked outside to a tower that had been built during the First Year War...and walked up it[/I]

Lt Marks:Sir!

Treme:...let me in...

Marks:makeing rounds sir?

Treme:no...

Marks:then a...

Treme:yes...now open all the sournding shades and give me the hammer

[I]Before Treme stood a giant gone, and mirrors the were reflecting to tower spread out of the area...Bryan had set this up during the war to alarm the whole town of impending attacks[/I]

Marks:here Sir...

[I]Marks handed Treme the master switch to the mirrors...the key that would unlock them and send light to the other towers alerting them to position...Treme took the Key and put it in he turned it a notch and the mirros became uncovered...he turned it again and they turned into position...he made the last turn and the top opened...it moved to catch the most sunlight then the mirrors lit up and concentrated light was caught in the other towers...they all lit up similerly and they suddenlly opened up...some people stopped and looked up...then suddennly they heard what many considered to be a dreadful sound...from the Main Tower a GONG...GONG...GONG could be heard...it echoed throughout the city then suddenlly it magnified as all the towers began to pick up the call...instantly the people in the streets began to rush toward home, guards moved out into the streets and began to keep the people calm and ensure panic did not happen, Treme kept the call up for half an hour then returned to his office, letting the soldiers carry the call till everyone was in thier home...[/I]

[color=darkblue]Neil slowly stood, hair waving in the breeze. In an instant, his body buldged, his hair spiked out, wings and tail reimerging.[/i]

Medra: Ken..........You seem to have a beef with this *****. you take him. I hear there's a battle going on...
Orion: Right.......... Neil, be careful.
Medra: You know me....*wings start to glow firebrick*
Orion: Yeah. Like some demons are going to stop you...

[i]In a blood-red flash, Medra was off, leaving Orion and DK...

Medra's wings guided him carefully, his demonic powers rocketting across the sky. He soon reached the small village, seeing the fallen demons, the slain undead, the invisorated guards... In the distance, he saw Paladins, coming from SH's center, speeding on horses(are there any left?). Medra shook his head softly, eyes as blank as a sheet of paper.[/i]

Medra: Fools....... Can't tey see they're too late to save their comrads? By the time they get here, the guards'll be over-run... Time to change the tide.

[i]The Electric Demon hovered softly above the battle, demons clawing the air, trying to get him. Medra had lifted his head into the sky, screaming at the top of his lungs: [color=red]"EVERONE THAT'S HUMAN! FALL BAAAAAAAACK!"[/color].

After a few seconds, the hummans drew back, letting Medra perform his attack: Thunder Blast. Raising his left arm, extending his open palm, finger crackling with lightning. Six blue bolts shot from his palm, dancing across the ground, killing some enemies. After a few seconds, a dome of electricity formed, trapping te Demons. In another second, an icy blue lightning beam formed a small orb in the Dark Shocker's palm, the size of a quarter, a shpere of deadly, pure electricity.(*)

The beam shot out, the size of a baseball around, firing into the writing mass of creatures. In an explosion that filled the dome, the circumfrence of two baseball diamonds. When the sizzling static stopped jumping from body to frying body of most of the demons, undead, as well as the controled humans.

Neil was now slowly desending to the ground, with Medra's tail, his eyes ice blue and blank. With a swift, silver flash, Neil's sword appeared, hovering right in front of him. He grasped it with his right hand, and at the same instant, more demons, undead rose from the ground. They charged towards the Demonic Man, shrieking unhuman crys. the stench of decay flooded into Neil's senses, making him almost gag.

The armies of creatures rushed madly towards the opposing Shock Force. Hearing a twig snap behind him, Neil turned around slowly, looking sternly. He saw the humans: guards, villagers, officers, as well as the Paladins, only 50 meters away. Turning back in a medium pace, Neil faced forward. The demons........15 yards away.

With a unhuman cry, the Demon God-Force rose his sword high, twirling it three times, then brought it down in an instant, spliting the first monster in half. In a shockwave, humans and demons collided, some barreling others over, others getting barreled over. But the thing that stood out most, was the occasional focused bolt that shot out from Neil's body itself, killing a demon, or two, or three.

Bringing his biting blade across to the left, slashing tow demons apart at the skull. Bringing the sword back to the right, he caught four undead beings, slicing to the right, and up. With a furious yell of rage, Neil brought his blade straight up, slicing right in front of him, ripping two demons open. What happened next was truely shocking, though.

Neil spun on his left foot, slashing 15 demons open! But, a bolt shot out, holding a constant, dancing, whipping lightning strike. Neil forced himself forward, slashing all around, making demons, undead beings exploded, taking three or four demons with them. The humans, guards, officers were gaining the upper-hand. Now the Paladins had entered. They hacked the heads off of their enemies with ralative ease.

But then,..........the humans lost their advantage. Rising up into the sky, bigger than towering skyscrapers, where DracoZombies. Breathing a black lava, demons and humans melted alike, forming puddles of black-red ooze. The DracoZombies flapped their wings with a leathery "WHAP!", even though their wings were bones, stuck together with rotting cartilige.

Swooping down, eight in all, they scooped up their own forces, eating them whole, their rotting mouths erupting with black, soiled magma, smell of sulfur flooding the area, knocking out many. The guards stood firm, mostly, slowly stepping back from time to time. Now that only stood were the paladins, the higher rank officers, and of course, Neil.

He clutched his sword with both hands, right on top, left underneath. His teeth clentched, his eyes narrowed to tiny slits, sweat poured down his body. His tail whipped back and forth, in a feverish pace. Soon, one of the now Super Dracos landed on the ground, with a great 'THUD!'. It reared back, actually speaking.[/i]

Super Draco: MORTALS! BOW BEFORE US! GIVE UP THIS PUNY EXISTANCE, JOIN THE DARK SIDE!
Neil: :therock: Pardon? Mortals? I see you have no clue what I am... Allow me to show what I am...

[i]In a golden flash Neil changed. Wings burst from his back, his hair spiked out his eyes went even deeper, becoming a hyper-buzzed icy blue.[/i]

Medra: There! ARE YOU SATISFIED?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I AM!?
Super Draco: YOU ARE NOTHING! A MERE MORTAL!
Medra: I might not be immortal, not in a sense, but I'm.......I AM THE ELECTRIC DEMON-GOD OF THE SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES!!!! I AM MEDRAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

[i]With that, Medra flew up in the air, firing lightning bolts from his left hand, which was now aiming at the first Super Draco. The bolts exploded in rages, pushing the huge beast back, forcing it down. Medra had won this battle. The Demon-God forced his blade, it biting deep within the beast's chest. Medra flew upwards, dragging the sword higher on the dragon, ripping it open. With a final, vicious thrust into the firey monster's throat, Medra severed the spinal cord. It slumped down to the ground, head landing by the remaining fighters. The others went back a couple of steps, turning around, only to be faced by about 250 demons.

Medra whispered a curse, looking at the Super Dracos. This was going to be hard. That first dragon was most likely the weakest, the way the other ones held themselves.

With a twist, Medra ripped his blade out of the monster, juicy flesh squishing over the soil. His blade disappeared, back to the unknown.[/i]

Medra: [i](Damnit Ken...... I hope you're doing better than we are...)[/i]
------------------------------------
*- Think of Quezacotl's Thunder Storm[/color]

[color=crimson]DK: Hahaha... Haha... DEMONIC HALLUCINATION

Orion: ****...

[i]The area around Orion faded to black, as millions of voices echoed in Orion's mind, driving him near the brink crying in total pain. His mind repelled the demons, as their voices turned to screams that would send a normal mortal to his death. Orion held his head tightly as he watched the surrounding area change.

It was San Antonio, the gracefull Riverwalk before him. Orion blinked and walked, looking at the river, and looking around. It was sunny, buetiful, nice. What was this? A demonic hallucination?

Orion looked in the water closer, and something moved under the surface. Orion leaned closer, and suddenlt a face more hedious, more grousome than any other popped out and screamed a blood curdling scream.

The face looked as old as time, maggots crawling in the eye sockets, it's brain full of rot and worms. It's teeth were rotting away, and out of it's mouth a rat crawled out. Eyeballs popped out of the water, landing in the sockets. The face looked at Orion and laughed hideously, sending chills up his spine.

The face flew up and landed on the walkway, and a body equally as hideous crawled out of the water. The arms were green, rotting flesh falling off of them. His chest was ribs, followed by something of a rotted stomach and other innards that were filled with maggots and cockroaches. It's legs were dripping with green slime, and the smell of death attacked Orion's senses so much, his brain screamed inside. The figure lurked foreward, and Orion reeled back as the smell of death took hold of his sense- No, his very sainity.

Orion looked up as the figure raised it's claws and brought them down. Orion closed his eyes prepared to be hit.

A few seconds past, nothing happened.

Orion opened his eyes, and the entire city around him was incenerated. Flames brighter than the sun lept up, dancing unto the sky. The smoke bellowed, blocking the whatever moon there had been. Orion looked around, seeing people falling dead, and rotting away almost instantly[/i]

Orion: *In Ken's Voice* No... Not the day of the Nuclear Attack.... dont.....

[i]Orion looked up and saw his girlfriend, Skye, running and screaming, and instantly being taken up by a demon. Orion clenched his fists remebering what he had to do....

Orion looked down the burning Riverwalk and saw his Parents fall dead. Their hands reaching up to the skies, as if begging god to forgive them for whatever sins they had commited. Their dead bodies fell to the floor, where they rotted instantly from the radiation.

Orion fell to one knee, as a tear dropped from his face. So many mixed emotions happened at once, he was sent reeling from the scene.

Orion looked to his left to see his friends dieing, all screaming and running. Then... there was...

Silence.

The city seemed to just burn, no signs of humans. Just hundreds of dead bodies in that one area. All rotting, decaying. The smell was horrible. The bodies layed motionless. Orion yelled for around 10 seconds and fell to the floor.

Orion looked up, and there stood Death Knight.

The Death Knight smirked slightly and raised his hand and put it on Orion's forehead. The scene changed to the real world as it was now.

Orion got up and took his sword. He was full of rage and sorrow, and was ready to kill Death Knight for what he had showed. The weather instantly changed, as the black skies grew worse, and rain poured from the sky. Lightning struck all around Orion, as his eyes turned dark red.

Demon Slayer appeared, and the storm grew worse. The eye of the storm rotated around Orion, and a white beam of light fell through the eye onto Orion.

Death Knight smirked and raised his hands, and the earth rose beneath him, and a black aura surrounded him. Black lightning burst out suddenly, cracking in the air like whips. A pentagram made of blood appeared on DK's platemail, and it's Katana increased size. The holy power of Orion and the demonic power of DK clashed, causing great shockwaves.

Orion sped foreward insantly, yelling a battle cry and the sword fight began. The powers clashing constantly, cuasing black and white lightning bolts to erupt around them, and the rain hardened.

Orion front flipped over DK, and brought his elbow hard on the Skeleton's back, sending him flying foreward. DK skidded on the ground till he jumped up, skidded for a second and ran foreward yelling demonic curses.

Orion's sword spun infront of him and a massive beam flew foreward. The beam flew across the land, ripping the ground from underneath it. A massive rumbeling was heard as the beam made it's way foreward.

DK's sword rose and then fell into the ground as a similar beam erupted forth.

The two beams collided, and electricity burst out suddenly as the explosion started. It expanded outward, sending a shockwave across the land. It hit Orion, who stood undaunted, but it sent DK flying backwards.

DK hissed and suddenly undead began to rise. Orion ran foreward, a line of undead following him. He spun around and his sword flew up and spun in the air. Black lightning erupted around Orion, and a funnel descended on him.

The torando was gigantic, lightning bolts carrened down it's walls, and the roar of the tornado could be heard for miles. The undead screamed, being sucked into the tornado.

The undead were rippled apart by the sheer force of the tornado, and cast down where their rotting bodies burst apart in a bloodied mess.

The tornado stopped, and Orion's sword flew downward and hit the ground infront of Orion, where he pulled it up and advanced slowly on the Death Knight...[/i][/color]

Suddenly, two more Super Draco Zombies crash to the floor, surrounding Medra. They roar, shooting pieces of rotting flesh and decay at Medra. The touch of the vile decay burns to the touch. Medra's electric aura crackles more violently. He stretches his arms, and rolls his shoulders.

Medra: This really isn't my day.........

Suddenly, a figure landed next to Medra. His trenchcoat flutters violently in the wind, but the figure stands perfectly still. He slowly turns his head to Medra...... his left eye still glowing red.

Medra: C- Craig............. Craig, is that you?

Craig smirks.

Craig: It's good to see you again my friend.

Medra: I see your eye is still screwed up............

Craig: Yes......... but I've learned to harness it's power.

Medra: Well, you think you could help me with these things?

Craig: You got it!

Suddenly, one of the Super Draco swipes it's claw downwards....... towards the two boys. Medra takes to the sky, and Craig reciols, before launching into a huge jump. The claw collides with the ground, buckling the earth, and shattering the nails of the Draco. It yells in pain........... and it's breath, which seems to be rotting itself......... burns the ground beneath him. A shreiking crackling noise issues from the ground......... sending shudders along Medra and Craig. Lava suddenly hurls up from the ground.......... in it's stead it tosses rotting zombie's and insects miles into the air. Craig nose dives towards a Draco. Neil can't help but notice Craig doesn't have a weapon.

Neil: Craig........... how the hell do you plan to fight that thing?

Craig looks down at his arms. He notices they are normal. He smiles.

Craig: Whoops...........

Craig whipe his arms out........ stopping inches above a Draco. He is suspended in mid air, arms extended, head reared back.

Craig: OMEGA............. BOOST!!!

Suddenly, an electric orb surrounds Craig...... smashing into the Draco and crushing it's skull....... leaving a gawping dent the size of Craig's aura. Blood and puss oozes out from the crushed and mangled eyes........... and maggots crawl in and out of the wounds. Chucks of it's brain slowly drip off it's liquidised face and gloop to the floor........ sizzling upon contact with the ground. A robotic body (see avatar) is now behind Craig, in the exact same position that Craig is in. It moves towards Craig, and the armour plates clamp to Craig, and the wires wrap around him. He is now in his Cyborg stage......... the stage known as Omega. Two spikes, made of high frequency waves extand outwards from his elbows.

Omega: Lets get to work!

[color=crimson]Orion: Come DK... Come and fight me.

[i]Orion stopped, and the feathers on his wings blew in the wind. He raised his hands and an orb flew out and exploded, sending Death Knight flying foreward.

Orion walked foreward, and Death Knight got up and raised his hand. Orion's wings flapped, and he ascended, as a orb flew under him and exploded. He continued ascending. He raised both his hands and stopped flying upwards, and pointed down.[/i]

Orion: Angelic Justice...

[i]Instantly, white bolts of lightning erupted downward, and thunder echoed in the distance. A large shockwave erupted from a place in the sky, the clouds being ripped apart by the force.

A small white orb formed in the sky, elctricity shotting from it's core. The orb began to grow, shockwave eminating from it every so often. Orion had his eyes closed as his white aura grew....[/color][/i]

[I]Back at the Battle of Starksburo...[/I]

Akira:Keept fighting men! That Shaman I killed was a molehill, not a mountain! Something else must be controlling them!

Soldiers:Right!

[I]The sound of gunfire rang again as the soldiers ripped apart another wave of UnDead, while Akira leaped back into the lines again, once again achiving the level of superhuman ferocity he had before.....[/I]

[I]Treme walks across the field as all remainging soldiers arrive...and Siren tears across the field to him[/I]

Siren:TREME!!?!?

Treme:....Siren...

[I]treme was getting constant reports...and he was not going to let the two or was it three?...demi godlings take away his soldiers right to defend what waas theres...[/I]

Treme:Siren...All paladins...ready in 30 mins...Star's Knights...be ready to excute evac plan A1...

Knights:Sir!

Treme:rest of the knights be ready for battle with demons...Guard...man the walls...2 units be ready to leave in 1 hour...MOVE

Everyone:SIR!

[I]the soldiers began to move about and Treme turned to Siren[/I]

Treme:we need your paladins now...this is why I fought with Ken...to give us the right to defend ourselves...

[I]Akira sliced the last unDead in half, and looked at his soldiers. They were all alive, but with sevreal cuts, and broken bones. Akira whipped out his communicator, and called for medical help. All the unposessed citizens of Starksburo were dead, over taken by their posessed brethren. Akira looked around. he shook his head. It'll get much worse than this pretty soon.....[/i]

<< A figure descends from the sky above Orion >>

Orin: BLACK VICE!!!!!!!

<<< Orion is taken by surprise, And suffers a Powerful blow between his shoulder blades, Orion starts to fall form the skies >>>

Orin: Sir << Light nods at the Death Knight >>

Death Knight: Good Orin GOOD !!

<< The Death Knight follows behind Orion ready to attack >>

<< Orin fades away ? and appears over at the Battle of Starksburo >>

Orin: NOW !!! HED MY CALL PLUAGE << spelling>> OF THE DAMNED !!!

<< As a Horde of Demons start to erupt from the ground >>

Akira : NO !! who is that .. damn it fight !! To Arms Men

[color=crimson][i]Orion stopped falling, and his eyes went bright white. White electricity erupted from him, thousands of bolts flying every which way, the ground beneath him shook in fury, and Orion himself looked down, his shoulders twitching.

He began to yell, his hands forming fists, and the giant orb expanded in a great fury, thousands of demons stopped and looked in horror as thousands of orbs of holy magic formed suddenly in the sky.

Orion felt something slip, and the thousands of orbs flew every which way, exploding, killing hundreds of demons. The Angelic Justice Attack began to descend at great speed twards the Death Knight. It looked up and smirked and the orb began to slow down.

Orion yelled louder, his sweat dripping off as blood, and his eyes whiteness stayed. Orion's sword began to rotate clockwise in front of him, and a shockwave flew out, hitting Death Knight, his armor being ripped in many places.[/i]

Orion: You Have Been Judged as a Goat of Satan. Enjoy your stay in hell....

[i]The orb continued to descend and Death Knight looked up and raised one hand. The orb suddenly turned black and lauched at Orion.

Orion's sword stopped suddenly and he took it. He raised one hand, and began an elaborate display of twisting anda twirling the sword around his back, and over his head.

Suddenly Orion's eyes went black, and lightning sturck around him. He charged foreward, his sword prepared to dice in half.

He ran right through the orb, and came out at the other side. Orion closed his eyes, as the orb of holy magic cut in half, exploded in a giant explosion, sending Death Knight flying back, along with Orin.[/color][/i]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson][i]

He ran right through the orb, and came out at the other side. Orion closed his eyes, as the orb of holy magic cut in half, exploded in a giant explosion, sending Death Knight flying back, [B]along with Orin[/B] a.[/color][/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

DeathKnight my chr is at the other battle ... he teleported away after he attacked you[B]along with Orin[/B]

I]Upon a scouting trip Bryan and his army have come across a band of mutants and undead....they prepare to attack[/I]

Bryan: *walks upon the battle field infront of his army* TO ARMS!!! *everyone pulls out their sword or gun*. *takes out his two swords* ATTACK!! *the whole army rushes at the undead* *begins to fight * How many battles are going on....why are they attacking at different spots? *sees a liche* Oh great...this is gonna be fun *turns around to look at his army* OH my god........[I]HIs whole army has been overcome they are either dead or surrendered he is the only one fighting...[/I] They...surronded us....it was a trap.......

Liche: *slowly rides toward Bryan* *smirks* It will be fun torturing you...unfortunatly I can't kill you....I've got orders....you shall be strong with our army.....

Bryan: You will never have me!! *cuts two undead around him* You will have to kill me!! *starts cutting towards the death knight*

Liche 2: *rides up behind Bryan and jabs the blunt of his sword across Bryan's head*

Liche: *before Bryan goes uncouncious* FOolish being...be more aware!!

Treme:no Amber only took a few...

[I]A messanger walks up...Treme had sent Bryan and a group to scout out another disturance and bring people in from outlaying towns...things were looking bad...even if Akira had cleared out the town overall they were losing and in chaos[/I]

Messanger:...sir another figure of emense power has appeared...

Treme:right...Siren are your paladins ready?

Siren:the ones left...

[I]Treme takes his sword[/I]

Treme:right lets move then

[I]The few remaining paladins, Treme and Siren set out for the battlefield...As they arrived on the battlefield Treme quickly looked at the two human armies fighting the undead[/I]

Treme:ready?

Siren:will it work?

Treme:only way we can save our people

Siren:yeah...

Treme:We won't die...lets keep casultys to the min..preferably non...

[I]Treme and Siren nodded as they prepared to set the plan in action[/I]