OtakuBoards

- Appocalyspe V2 [Play] -

DeathKnight

Bryan: *wakes up in a dark cell* What the....*rubs the back of his head* Man...my head......

[I]Cell door creaks[/I]

Liche: Ah...I see you are awake....feeling better?

Bryan: Go to hell....

Liche: Been there done that....wish I could....a shame tho....I'd love to kill you....*sigh* Well I have orders...follow me...*grabs him*

Bryan: *struggles* *kicks the Liche*

Liche: *stumbles back* Damnit!! Fool!! *whacks Bryan with the broad side of his sword again*

Bryan: *falls down uncouciouse*

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson][i]Orion stood in full glory, his wings were some 25 feet long now, and his power was at his max. He was a full arch angel. He couldnt turn back into Ken now, he was permenately changed. He raised one hand and Death Knight's hand rotted of instantly. [/i]

Death Knight: NO I WILL NOT DIE TO AN ANGEL!

Orion: Correction... Arch Angel...

[i]Orion raised one hand a the air began to ripple. A white energy began to spiral infront of him, and the clouds departed. The spiral continued to gain speed, sending powerful shockwaves at Death Knight.

Shockwave after shockwave, another dent was added to his Demonic PlateMail. Death Knight raised his skeletal arms and crossed them over his chest in defense.[/i]

Orion: If you ever read the bible... i'm the angel that killed 185,000 men in one night... and that was with no sword...

[i]A giant electric orb formed, made of pure holy magic. A bright light emitted from it, blinding the undead who cryed out in pain. The sound of a gate creaking was heard, and below in the Earth, A darkened rusty gate opened. Thousands of Screams emitted from the gate, blood poured from underneath it. The blood flowed across the grass, killing as soon as it touched.

The spiral moved from Orion's outstretched hands to the Gate, and white lightning emitted from it.

Suddenly, The demons began screaming and running from the gateway. The white electricity struck one, and it became paralyzed, and thrown into the gateway. Thousands of electric bolts began doing this to the surrounding demons.

Orion looked at Death Knight's eyes. Orion's eyes went white, and Death Knight dropped his sword and stepped back. He raised his hands in fear, and began to fly away...[/i]

Death Knight: No... not hell... the voices... Hell... Satan... torment... pain... hatred... no...

[i]A giant bolt of electricity struck Death Knight and he fell to the ground. Orion descended and kicked him upwards, and he landed on the outskirts of the gateway. [/i]

Orion: Goodbye Death Knight, say hello to your boss for me...

[i]In one final kick, Death Knight screamed and fell into the gateway, the black gate creaked and shut, and the earth covered it over again...[/i][/color]

[color=crimson][i]Orion decended slowly, his eyes remaining closed tightly. Death Knight was gone for now, and Orion was ready to stop the demons.[/i]

Orion: Power of Weather... Power of God... Together Before Me... Make them taste the rod.....

[i]Clouds began to form overhead, and they blackened. Lightning fell from the sky, striking Demons only. Hail began to fall, the size of grapefruits. Thunder rolled across the sky, and the great tempest began. Orion ascended and began to directly control the storm, and the winds worsened...[/i][/color]

Bryan: *wakes up again*

Liche: Well since you won't move your training will be here....

Bryan: I told you once...I am not goin!! *trys to lunge at him* *falls backwards* *looks up* You chained me? Are you that scared of me??

Liche: *punches him in the stomach* Shut up fool...

Bryan: *coughs up blood* *thinks Someone hurry up*

Bryan: *finally stops coughing* Where...are my trooops....

Liche: Well we killed most.....the women...*grins*

Bryan: You bastard!! *lunges at him and struggle to break the metal bonds* *his wrist are beginning to bleed....his arms are now covered in blood*

LIche: You are just wasting your time...join now and relieve yourself of this pain!

Bryan: *spits on him* I told you once!

Liche: *punches him in the stomach* *that hits him upside the head again*

[I]Treme and the Paladins move foward, Siren then runs ahead leading the paladins straight into the largest mass of undead...and soon lights of holy energy are searing paths and causing confusion amongest the undead, Treme and the small contingent of Star's Knights and Guard with him move around and during the confusion slice a path through the undead and hold a space open for the pinned Knights and Paladins led by Samantha and Amber to get through...once through Treme and his men pulled back and layed down cover fire while Siren and her paladins retreated...then all three groups turned tail and moved as fast as possible over a ridge...there another group of Guards began to unload as the undead began to flow over the ridge....once the group had caught up all personal fled into Star's Hope...the gates closing behind them and those not exhausted moveing onto the walls and begining to kill undead from the walls[/I]

Treme:*shot shot*....

[I]Treme hands the rifle to another soldier and walks to the comand tent near the walls...the other officers were waiting there for him[/I]

Treme:casultiys...

<< Orin Looks around at his Demonic horde worthless fighting >>

Orin: Lords of Hell held my call << Screams >> Send thy? CRIMSON DEATH !!!!

<<< The Blood of the Fallen send the Demons fighting into a Horrid Blood Lust, Ignoring pain and Fear they continue to Fight Now with the Full Fury of Hell's Wake >>

<<< Orin Dives Down to Aid the foul Demonic Horde, Casting Power Spells that Rise the Dead to Fight with his Vile Minions >>

?. Continue please

[color=crimson][i]Orion descended from the skies with a white glow from his eyes. White lightning erupted around Orin, and Orion's sword descended from above. Orion raised one hand and several large orbs took out the Demonic Armies around Orin, and Orion moved faster than the eye can see, and punched Orin to the side.

A heavy rain began to fall, and Orion walked slowly through the ranks of demons, All falling before him as a Cross shined brightly overhead. Orion smirked slightly and brought his sword around, chopping a demon in half.

Suddenly all the demons piled ontop of Orion. They jumped back all facing him, and unleashed a few dozen large orbs of Necromatic Energy. A white light shined out, as the orbs collided. A massive explosion erupted forth, sending a shockwave out, obliterating a part of SH, and several outlaying town's. The shockwave continued spreading out....

The dust began to settle..

Was Orion Alive?...[/color][/i]

[I]The shockwave hits the section of the town that the group was meeting in...they climbed up and noticed a large secition of the town was down[/I]

Treme:SHI*!!!....Akira, Samantha I want your captins to Evacuate town...head for the fort we built...to many undead are comming...

Samamntha:and what about us?

Treme:I want one unit of Guard, one Unit of Knights...and any paladins that can still fight to stay...we will keep the undead back...your men are to head to the fort we built...move...

[I]Samantha and Akira scurry offf and give the orders to their captins..Siren rounds up those paladins that arn't exhausted and the group stands at attention before them[/I]

Treme:....give any of those people a chance to leave if they wish it...

[i]Akira orders his captains to evacuate the town, and goes back to the front lines[/i]

Akira:Treme, the town is being evactuated as we speak, but the damed farmers are to worried about thier farming equpitment...

Treme:Damn! Tell your soldiers to destroy what isn't a necessisity! Shovels, pulls...You get the idea.

Akira:Right...

Bryan: I...*gasps* willl never help you out!

Liche: *sighs* Well I was supposed to do this with the minimun about of pain to you...but you brouhgt it on yourself *grins* God I love this job....*mutters something* *a streak of blackness streams straight into Bryan's eyes and heart*

Bryan: *screams in agganey* *gasps* You...won't win...*screams*

Liche: As a matter of fact....I have....Go over to the other side of the room!

Bryan: *eyes turn black* *walks over to the oher side* Wha....what...NO!

Liche: Thats right...I control you now....Now to prove your worth...we have a battle to go too....*grins*

[I]The Liche gives Bryan a horse and his swords back...they head out for Star's hope....at the battlefield Bryan slices his way towards the village....Treme and Siren notice Bryan...attacking the humans..[/I]

[I]Treme stands in though...wait these our our own farmers...and thats Bryan...[/I]

Treme:Akira...cancel that...leave the equipment...force the farmers if you have to...

[I]Treme withdraws his sword as the soldiers gather and prepare to fight the comming undead....[/I]

Treme:..Siren...when we are out of this...I am gonna take you on a long vaction...just me and you...

[I]before Siren can respond treme slices through the first undead and begiuns to fight his way toward Bryan...The paladins all light up there holy magics then also begin to attack the undead...the guard and Knights fighting also[/I]

Bryan: *Commands his ranks shouting orders* *charges up to Anti and they begin to fight* *Bryan stares Treme dead in the eyes the whole time* Foolish boy...you will...*eyes flash and for a second he looks like the normal Bryan* Do it...kill me....*eyes flash back to black* *shakes his head* You shall flal!! *continues to fight*

[color=crimson][i]Orion was thrown back all the way where Treme and Bryan were fighting. He flew right through the middle of the building, and out the other side.

His wings were dripping with blood, half blown off. His arms were ripped apart and the rest of him was burnt severely.[/i]

Orion: That will leave a few scars...

[i]Orion slowly got up and noticed that something about Bryan was different. Orion examined Bryan's mind to see a Liche over the normal mind. Orion shook his head and stepped foreward[/i]

Orion: TREME! IT'S A LICHE! HE HAS BRYAN UNDER HIS CONTROL!

[i]Orion began to step foreward, but he was punched to the side by a large demon knight. Orion's sword flew from it's location through the Demon's heart, slaying it instantly. Orion began to walk away, a trail of blood following him...

Some demons began to retreat....

While, Orion fell unconsious some distance away...[/i][/color]

[I]Treme falls to the ground short of Breath...then he looks up at Bryan a rage in his eyes...but they are glowing[/I]

Treme:BRYAN STOP THIS!!!!

[I]Treme stood up and started at Bryan, his eye glowing and dareing Bryan to defie him...he putting an unkowen force of command into his voice...and Bryan faltered between Treme's command and the orders the liche was giving him...then the glow in Tremes eyes disappeared and Bryan continues toward Siren...Treme stood up and rushed Bryan from behind...getting cut by some of the undead and slamming into Bryan with his entire body weight... he then slamed the blunt of his sword into the base of Bryans skull...knocking him uncouncious...then to late Treme relised he was deep in the undead ranks...he did his best to fight...they turned on him and began to consume him with mass numbers

???:...Go on...stop them...

Treme:..w...what?

Treme is doing his best to parry and attack the blows...takening many hits and cuts...

???:go ahead...order them...tell them....use your powers to stop them...

Treme:....what...powers?

???:Go ahead...tell those mindless ones what to do...

Treme got hit to the ground again...and this time stumbled to his feet...his eyes once again glowing...and he started seriously[/I]

Treme:STOP!!!

[I]many of the undead around him immediatly stopped...but only those directly attacking him...

???:that was good...but you can do better...don't stop them...just order them...take control...they are mindless...

Treme:how?

???:stop thinking and do it!

Treme got knocked to the ground..and was on the edge of counciousness....

???:now you won't resist...get up and do it!

Treme stood up and stared at the possessed and undead around him...His eyes were glowing and he lookedas if he wouldn't let anyone challenge his orders...he opened his mouth to speak...then shook his head...took another blow then stood their...his body seeming to give off orders...his mind progecting them..

Treme:STOP!!!!....OBEY ME!!

This time Treme could feel the heads of the possessed around him...he could feel the power controlling them...and fought it for control...many in his immediate area stopped as he won those closest to him for control...

Treme:Attack my enemy...Do not let them past...

This time instead of opening his mouth he sent the order telepathicly...implanted i right in the mindless ones brains...made it thier single goal...and they turned an began to fight thier old allies[/I]

Treme:....

[I]Treme Grabbed Bryan and began to drag him along....leading him back...he nodded to Siren and she ordered the retreate of the last remaining soldiers...and walked over to help him carry Bryan[/I]

[color=crimson][i]
Confusion erupted along the battle field, as the undead turned on each other in complete confusion. Orion got on one knee and got up slowly, watching the thinned ranks of undead begin to retreat back. The dead demons layed around him, and he saw no live demon in sight.

The sky returned to it's normal color. Orion got up slowly, forever stuck in the state of Orion. His wings were blown off almost completely, and his body was badly burnt and beaten.[/i]

Orion: Damned.... I have to stay away from mass amounts of Necromatic orbs next time...

[i]Orion limped down the street to where Treme was. He opened his mouth... and passed out, his wings bleeding heavily...[/i][/color]

[I]Treme handed Bryan to Siren and the medical crew that Samantha has sent asthe undead retreated...Treme walked to Orion and began to drag him ...eventully stopping and takeing whatever tattered clothing he could...including his own...to bandaged the wing wounds...a medic soon came by and started to help him[/I]

Treme:.....the fort is to stay occupied...Star's Hope will not be returned to until the walls are back up and we are reorginized...

[I]Treme stared at Ken...hopeing his attempts of useing his powers to keep Orion calm and southed were working...[/I]

[color=crimson][i]Orion came to suddenly...[/i]

Orion: ..... Are the undead retreating...?

[i][b]Orion's... and mine's personalities have fused... My mind is in such a mess right now... What caused the permenant fusion... and why am I stuck in this state forever...[/b]

He looked at his hand, Orion's, and blinked. Ken was no more.....[/i][/b]

Treme: Yes. It seems they are.

Orion: Good... Good..... I think... I need a vacation...[/color]