OtakuBoards

- Appocalyspe V2 [Play] -

DeathKnight

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryan: *sighs* its..alrigh...*eyes go black again* *smirks* fools I am not so easily rid of!! *grabs and starts choking Treme* NO!! *rips his hands away from Treme* Help me...hurry...or kill me....*hands start to choke him again* *fights and pulls his hands away* Hurry....*goes back into silence and murmerigng*

[color=red][i]Orion's call rang out, filling the air. But it didn't reach the engulfed Medra. He was consentraiting soully on the voice, that only he can hear.[/i]

[b]"That's right... The son of Loki, Norse God of Destruction..."[/b]

"NO!.....IT.....CAN'T.....BE! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! I.....I......NO! YOU LIE!"

[b]"HA! YOU LIKE I WOULD LIE WHEN I'VE SEEN WHAT HAPPENED?"[/b]

"!!!"

[b]"I hope that this has enlightened you... Now, you know what you must do... My son..."[/b]

[i]...
...[/i]

Medra: Dark Armageddon...

[i]With an airey swoop, Medra's hearing returned, exposing him to Orion's shouting.[/i]

Medra: Orion?............What is............... What is it?[/color]

Bryan: *looks at Siren* *eyes turn black* Time to...*eyes to white again* You damn liche get out of my head!! *eyes turn black again* Foolish Mortal you won't win!! *starts walking towards Siren* *eyes turn white again* Oh yeah! Well I know one thing that can stop this body BESIDES killing it..and you can't help it either!! *eyes turn black* HA and what is that!!! *eyes turn white* *raises his sword* Uncounciousness *smacks the broad side of the sword acrossed his head* *falls down limp*

[color=crimson][i]Orion looked down and saw a small stairway. He stopped flying and descended, and walked slowly tward the staircase. The stair case was camofaluged like the wastelands around it, and was hard to spot.

The only thing that defined it from it's surroundings, was a small pool of blood. Orion bent down and touched the blood and sniffed of it. [/i]

Orion: Human. Hm....

[i]Orion descended the staircase and looked around. The blackened halls were lined with torches that flickered upwards, dancing.

A slow drip of some sort of liquid came from the roof above, and that was the only sound in the cavern. Suprisingly, there were no smells of undead, just a damp smell from the water on the floor.

Orion slowly walked foreward, and reached behind his back, unsheathing his sword.

He continued down the hall, untill it opened up into a large hall. The hall was full of tables, and papers lined the tables. Orion approached one table, and picked the papers up.

It was written in Ancient Demonic, and had a map of Star's Hope and the surronding area. There were detailed descriptions of the town's, and lines pointing to various points around the map.

It seemed to be the battle plan from the few hours before, and it was a brilliant plan. Except... There were demons in the plan. No mention of demons was in the plans at all.

Orion walked quickly over to a large table at the front and began making out what a letter said.[/i]

[b]To Liche Outpost,

Demons not knowing we rebel. We will rule Earth. Troops now gathering, prepare to attack towns. Star's Hope fall first. Overrun, mortals.

Demon's City growing. Soon will outnumber even great Undead. Must attack soon. Demons put upgood fight, but undead stronger. We will not trampled upon no more.

Also, Inclosed is a map of Star's Hope made by spies. Plan your attack well, Faith we have in you.

May Odin be with you.

- Daedun[/b]

[i]Orion stared for a second at the paper, and blinked.

[b]Undead planning a revolt? Against Demons? They really are stupid.... Wait a second. Spy? There's a spy in SH?...[/b]

Orion shook his head at the thought, trusting everyone. Plus wouldnt he be able to sense it?...

He walked out of the room, down another corridor much like the enterance. The smell of death began to descend on him, and he arched his eyebrow.

[b]I'm getting nearer to the Liche... or Nearer to an ambush...[/b]

He walked through a large spider web, to a room with a pentagram inscribed with blood in the middle. A large altar made of skulls was at the center, and a small child was sitting on the altar, the blood flowing out of his wrists, down the altar, and into the pentagram.

Orion froze, not in fear, but in disgust.[/i]

Orion: A child?!... They're sacrificing Children's souls?!....

[i]Orion spun around and walked out of the room, feeling a tad bit sick at the thought. He knew what happened after the sacrifice.

[b]The feeding....[/b]

Orion went back to the large hall, and felt the room was colder. His sword raised, and he looked around in suspicion.[/i]

Orion: Come out, Come out whoever you are...

[i]From the floor a liche ascended, with a small orb in it's raised hands. The liche was a horrifiying sight, pure rotten flesh and necromatic magic holding it together. It had no legs... It floated above the floor.

It wore a tattered hood over glowing eyes. Orion was very glad he didnt have to see the face, because he knew Liche's eyes unguarded from a hood meant instantly becoming a slave.[/i]

Orion: Where are the others?..
[/color]

siren: sigh...i'm glad i diden't have to do that...

she walked over and slung him over her sholder and ran towards the tree...placeing her hand on the tree she sent a green pluse into it...she held bryan aginst the tree.... in a groan of wood and a whispering of leaves tentacles of anchient wood wrapped around his prone body and sucked him into the tree itself...siren pressed herself into the wood and was absorbed as well inside the tree ( in a thick syurpy substance) she placed her hands on his tempals and connected their minds... the substance around them hardend freezing them in place... right before it did she sent a mental message to orion

siren: we are in

Bryan: *wakes up* *looks around* What....where the **** are we!!!

Siren: We are inside the tree...don't worry.....

Bryan: Don't worry I got a liche in my mind and gunky crap all over me....hey...wait a minute....My mind...its not dark.....what the...did they kill it...

Siren: No....the magic can't get through the tree...the magic will never affect this tree....

Bryan: O...k....My day just keeps getting better and better....

Bryan: Well lets make a check through the day...My whole army has been destroyed...I was brain washed...killed humans....almost killed you and your boy friend...I mean...er...Treme......and I am stuck in goupy junk...which by the way taste like crap! It would be helpful if it wasn't overflowing in my mouth...But oh all in all it was a good day...WHAT DO YOU THINK!!

[color=crimson][i]The liche began to walk foreward, with the orb in hand. Black electricity began to shoot out from the undead wizard, and he laughed.

Orion raised both his hands and murmered 'Mudshovel'.

The liche threw the orb and ascended through the roof. The orb hit Orion, and he tryed in vain to keep it from exploding.

In a large explosion, the ground ripped apart as a wall of flame erupted forth, all around the hidden Temple. The liche hovered above, still laughing, and a plume of smoke ascended.

Orion walked out of the flames, his arms bloodied from defending himself.

Liches are no problem for Orion, but they can be quite a nusiance. They fly around faster than anything he had seen, and they could possess people by going into them.

Orion shook his head, not wanting that chaos to erupt. The liche raised both hands...[/i]

Liche: The Dead Screams, The Horror of the Fiends, The Death Of All, Tall and Small...

[i]Orion heard the sound he didnt want to hear. He looked around him, as skeletal hands ripped from underneath the surface. A few dozen skeletons with large shields and glowing fiery Katana's appeared.

Orion reached behind his back and drew his large sword, Demon Slayer, and go in a fighting stance.

He looked back and Neil came flying over, Lightning erupting around him.

Orion nodded, and so did Neil....

They began to fight...[/color][/i]

<<< Orin awakes >>>

??? : Orin you were weak.

Orin: Yes dark master ? but the aid you sent me was much weaker.

???: Yes so it was ? but the real battle has yet to begin.

Orin: I will prepare my men..

???: Yes you do that Orin ?. And Orin next time fight with your FULL power.

Orin: Yes Sir.

<<< Orin exits >>>

Orin: Fight with my Full power ? Ah fight an arch angel is harder then it looks.

Devil Lord: Sir Orin ?. We have your sword ready..

Orin: Good ? now I wait ? I'll attack one of his good old friends.

??.. to be continued

ERm...Since Ken isn't going to be here for awhile...we'll just say he killed the Liche
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bryan: *looks shocked* Something's gone....

Siren: What??

Bryan: Something left...in my head...I think the liche is gone....I don't know...I hope he is....

Siren:.......

Bryan: Now can we get out of here....

Siren: No...

Bryan: Why not?

Siren: How do I know if you are safe or not??

Bryan: *hands her his swords and other weapons* There...there is only one way to find out...and I certainly can't kill you with my hands...now can we get out of this place please!!

Siren: *sighs* Ok...

*they step out of the tree*

Bryan: Fresh air...thank god....

Siren: ......*waits for him to change*.....

Bryan: *yawns* Man I am tired...Hm...where is treme....Kool might know...*runs off to find kool* HEY KOOL! Do you know where Treme is?

I'll fill in the fight for a bit.. Since Ken is grounded I believe..
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
[i]Neil's sword hovered inches from his face as he stared coldly at the skeletons rising from above. With a long scream, he dashed downwards, sword held behind him. Bringing it in a large arc to the left with his right arm, he invisorated an undead being, drop-kicking it's lower half.

And so began another scrimmish. Orion began to fight feverishly as Neil rose into the air......Or should we say Medra. He rose his hands above his head, charging up a special technique: Demon Shock. Blahblahblah, he finally launched it, biiiiiiig BOOM! Lalalalalalalalala...[/i]

<<< Orin Appears behind Siren >>>

Bryan: Watch Out Siren !!

<<< Siren Swiftly side Steps to the Right and backs up >>>

Orin: << Smirks >> Hello ? Bryan ? Siren ? Friend's of Orion

<<< Bryan and Siren look at each other >>>

Orin: I'll make this simple ?. I want to Fight Orion ? You get him to fight Me one on one or I'll continue to fight Against you all ?.. and I your little Arch Angel is Strong Yess ? but his strength will fade with time and Hell's Power will grow stronger in time.

???? please continue ??.

Bryan: SIren...my weapons would be comforting right now..*grabs his weapons* So basically you want us to just give you Orion so you can kill him??

Orin: Well you could say that *smirks*

Bryan: He has saved our lives to many times for us just to do that...its humaties turn to return the favor..*gets in a fighting stance* You arn't taking Orion