OtakuBoards

- Appocalyspe V2 [Play] -

DeathKnight

<<< Orin Begins to laugh >>>

Orin: Very well then Bryan if you wish to fight. Well I will given you this for a Mortal you are every brave ? maybe I won't kill you

<<< Black Angelic wings Emerge from Orin Shoulder blades >>>

Bryan: <<< Thinking S**t!! a Dark Angel >>>

Orin: No Bryan .. Only Half Angel ..

Siren: What ?? How ?

<<< Orin Gets in a Fighting Stance >>>

Orin: Well Mortal Bryan if you do well I will spare you ?. But if I were you I'd get the woman to aid you ???? Because you have no clue what your fighting ..

<<<< Orin rises his right Hand as a Death Black Sword Appears >>>

Orin: Weapon o/r no weapon your choice .. Bryan

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryan: *pushes Siren back* I am ready to die for him...but not her....its not her time!! *draws his double edged sword* Weapon...*takes a deep breath* I'm afraid you don't understand what your fighting against either, mortals can be stronger than you think...don't forget that! *gets in a fighting stance* *whispers in Siren's ear* Tell everyone I said good bye...I won't live out of this I Know it! Just go find Ken and get him and the rest to safty! *turns back to Orin* *smirks* *charges at him*

Hmmmmmmm......If my memory serves me right.., Carren Heart never signed up for this RPG.... Meaning his/her char. doesn't exist..^^ Thus, his/her posts don't count..I'm jus gonna go ask Flash something..
------------------------
[size=1]Medra: Ken..... Are you........ok?
Orion: Ken.....? Oh, ya, I'm ok.. I guess... But we need to get out of here. You most likely triggered some whole army with that explosion..*shrugs*
Medra: *detransforming into Neil* Yeah, yeah.... whatever..
------------------------
DAMN J00 WB!! SIREN, BRING THE CHICKEN THINGER-MA-BOB![/size]

Carren Heart, it has been brought to my attention from Neil (SuperSaiyin), that you have been posting here, when you have neither signed up or even asked for permission. So, please cease posting here, or atleast ask the creator nicely if you can post. I'll be keeping watch...

[I]-Warlock[/I]

yes i did sign up ... i play the half angel half demon whos mother was raped and he was the result ... my chr was signed-up before this tread started hes the bad guy that will go good like i stated when i SIGNED-UP. Hes the one named after Deathknight's chr. becuase the demons want him dead so they named my chr Orin ... go look at the frist page of the sign-up page you will see my post there.

<<< Looks oddly at Bryan charging >>>

Orin: <<< Side steps while guiding his sword pass him >>> You would fight for him even when you know you will die fighting me.

Bryan: YES !!

<<< Orin Turns around Quickly and strikes Bryan with one of his powerful wing ? knocking him back as he kicks up to regain his stance >>>

[color=crimson][i]Orion rubbed his hands together, as his sword hovered upward, and was re sheathed. He looked off twards where Orin was and shook his head[/i]

Orion: Cant I ever get a vacation....

Neil: Heh...

Orion: I mean seriously... Demons... Undead... Vampires... Blah blah... It gets so damned old....

Neil: *shrugs*

Orion: Well. I guess I'll just stroll on over there...

[i]Orion descended, and flew off in Orin's direction...[/i][/color]

<<< Orin's eyes leer over towards Siren's Blade >>>

Orin: Just like a mortal to show dishonor.. In the face of a more powerful foe.

Siren: Can it and explain!!

Orin: << Smirks>> an angel's heart beats through compassion.

Orion: <> that it does.

Siren: Now explain that "part" Angel thing!

Orin: Born of two worlds through magic's touch.

Siren: Continue..

<< The other listen patiently >>

Orin: I am Part Demon ? and Part Angel. My mother was raped and I'm the result.

Bryan: << Thinks: Part Angel . Part Demon >>

Orin: The Lords of Hell cased a spell to make it possible? and so it was created to kill Orion ? that is why my name is so similar to his, they want me to replace him.

Bryan: I see

Orion: but why do you wish to kill me.

Orin: Don't you see ?. While you and your friends were brought into this world through in act of love .. I WAS BROUGHT HERE TO KILL THROUGH IN ACT OF HATE.

Orion: Then Change.

<< Orin looks over at Orion >>

Orin: You maybe an Arch Angel and a powerful one at that but you can't stop them Orion.

Orion: I have So far.

Orin: O I bet is was really hard killing the demon's of the frist ring of hell ? we'll see it you and your friend can handle the member's of the second or third rings of hell.

Everyone: ????

Orin: The second ring of hell is about tem times as powerful as the frist ring Orion but you may live through them because they're dumb .. but the third ring are ten times stronger then them and a HELL OF A LOT SMARTIER.

<<< Orin Smirks as he quickly fades away and reappears about 7yrds behind Siren >>

Siren: Whaa?? Damn it !!

Orin: You know little about what is to come Orion and your mortal friend while strong and clever for mortals will not live through it.

<<< Orin starts to walk off >>>

Bryan: WAIT !!!

<< Orin stops and looks over>>

??.. Please Continue

Bryan: *looks at Orin for a second then gulps* I can see it in you...

Orin: What?

Bryan: You have more love then hate in you, I can see that, you just let the darkness blind you...if you were evil...You would have killed Siren and me when you had the chance, but you didn't.....Satan's loosing his grip on you and he knows it....Why don't you join us? You would be a powerfull ally you are strong and you know the enemy....

Siren: What the this thing in here??

Bryan: *turns to Siren* Siren, Travis founded this place for anyone..not just humans, you should know that as well as I, you know we are different from the rest....*turns back to Orin* *puts out his hand* So how bout it?

<<< Orin Looks over at Bryan >>>

Orin: Satan's hold is strong, Because god's eyes have left me.

Bryan: God's eye leave no man or even demon, he always watchs for those stronger then what binds them.

Orin: I will not join those how will perish ?

Bryan: with your help maybe we won't perish.

<<< Orin turns and continues to walk away >>>

?. Please Continue..

[color=crimson]Orion: When an Angel dies he takes every demon around him with him into death no matter what 'ring' they are. You should know an Angel's Death release every single amount of holy magic in them, and kills all unholy around them for a large area. If I perish, I will take a good amount of your forces with me. And serving the Almighty Lord Jehovah, i'm sure my state of Death wouldnt last very long, being the third in command in heaven. As a demon you have the hatred and darkness in you, but as an angel your consience must be a heavy weight. If you kill without reason, I have no reason to leave you to live in this world. If you kill for the demons, you have no purpose here but to torment the souls of innocent mortals. [/color]

<<< Orin stop and sharply looks over to Orion >>>

Orin: And you, he how would pass judgment on me, He who speaks the truth yet is so lost in its meaning, Not once did you think of anything more then death and what will happen if you fade way in it. Just think what would happen if you died your friends would be next and yes you may come back to fight again while their soul descend to hell not once did you think of this, but no only of the death with yours. And remember it was an angel fallen from grace that caused your hell but careful of how you judge for it may lead you to the same fate ?

Neil: ENOUGH! I'm sick of this! "Oh, I'm part demon, part angel and I can't go against my biddings, Boo-HOO!" GET OVER IT! YOU WANT TO SEE SOMETHING, ORIN?!
Orin: ??

[i]With a splatter of crimson, Medra formed from Neil. With another, silver flash, his sword appeared. Grasping it bodily, Medra spun ever-so-quickly, to take Bryan by the throat. His blade leveled at his heart..[/i]

Orion: NEIL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
Medra: SILENCE KEN! .........Now Orin. As you may/may not know, I'm part demon as well. I use to kill with no regard. Hell, I would take out entire cities just to shut these voices in my head the Hell up. Implanted in my brain is a plan...... A plan even Satan himself is reeling from. It's called the Dark Armageddon. It's when everything and everyone shall perish, even God and Satan. How, I'm not sure. All I know is that I'm a key for it. And every time I kill that key turns ever-so-slowly towards opening the Door. Now, I can either kill all who I feel like, feed that need, and be responcible for having the Gods disappear for all eternity, or I can stop myself. For a few good memories.

[i]With that said, Medra's sword plunged deep into the moist soil, some twenty yards from everyone. The wind blew, tugging at everyone, picking up loose dust. No one said anything. Until Medra turned to face Orin, leaving Bryan be.[/i]

Mera: Loki himself was commanding me to kill Bryan right then. And you saw what I did. Now I won't listen to this crap anymore. Either put up or shut up. Break free or die. *Sword floats swiftly to hand, points it directly at Orin* Now, make your decision, or feel the bite of my blade in your face..

Bryan: *thinks for a second and looks up* *sighs* *steps between Orin and Medra* The only way for him to learn is through compassion not hate....if we are to kill him it shall be on a life threatening circumstance, we WILL not strike him down right here, its too early for that...he stands on the line, strike him down and Satan has won, wait and see and I believe he will come through....*turns to Orin* Its your choice....walk now or join us..*looks at him intently* SO what'll be...

[color=crimson][i]Orion looked up as Black Cloud began to make their way across the sky. It began to rain on the Group, and Orion stared upwards.[/i]

Orion: Satan may win yet Bryan.... Leaving him alive may not change the tide of this war... The Demons Are Stronger Than Me Alone, and God Seems To Be Giving Up On This Planet. I may have to defy God and Stay Here.

[i]Orion turned and began to walk away, his halo shattering, the broken pieces falling to the floor... He turned around..[/i]

Orion: God Has Given Up It Seems On You Demons and Mortals. He has become saddened that you Demons, who were formerly angels, now serve no purpose but to kill for no reason. And he is saddened that the Mortals have become your pray. He no longer takes pride in ever creating any of us. I hope you and your kind are happy.

[i]Orion continued walking away as the rain poured downward harder, drenching Orion's wings and hair.... He looked upward...[/i]

Orion: The Tears Of God...

[i]His gaze lowered to the horizon as he continued walking away.....[/i][/color]

Bryan:*studders for a second* He gave up on us...*sits there for a second and looks around the group* *yells* Orion your wrong! He won't give up on us and you know it! This isn't God's work! Look at the ground! God's tears bring flowers and blossoms not decay and rot! *points at a flower that dissolves once the drop hits it* This is Satan! God will not forsaken his sheep! And you know that better than I do! I don't know what is going through your head but...*falls steel against his neck* *stops* The heck..*trys to look around but his attacker won't let him*

??:Try to move and you die!

<< C ontinue>>

[color=crimson][i]Orion turns around and stares at Yajamara...[/i]

Orion: The weaklings... Damned at birth... insane the rest of their lives... none of them can tap into their real magical power... Only Arch Angels can...

[i]Orion began to walk back, and his hand reached behind him, and he drew Demon Slayer....[/i]

Orion: God has given up because of your kind... and I am here to kill you all.... I see.... the pieces fit... The Puzzle Is Solved....

Yajamara: The puzzle is shattered on the floor, the pieces scattered and worn. The Death of the Mortals, The Crimson Tide Rising...

Orion: My Angels Will Not Allow It As Long As They Are Under My Command.

Yajamara: You see... I am the rat... Feeding upon the cat... It's blood and flesh so tasty... I am souless...

Orion: Your soul remains, your heart disappears with your hatred.

Yajamara: If my heart has disappeared, why am I holding back?

Orion: The minute you hurt any one here, you will be impaled upon my sword. Your lungs ripped out, and your flesh I will throw in the fire.

Yajamara: You hate demons so?....

Orion: Just because my Brother is the Thrid Ring leader, Doesnt mean I have a love for your kind... All demons are, are puppets. Satan pulls your strings, and controls your every wakeing moment....

Yajamara: What about God? Does he not control you, much in the same way?

Orion: No. God doesnt do such things. Why do you think he let Satan and a Third of his angels leave in the first place? If he were controlling, all this mess would have been cleaned up already.

[i]Silence for a few minutes...[/i]

Yajamara: Is not Satan Female? Is that why you hate demons so?

Orion: Just because the Anti Christ is a Ultima Succubus, Doesnt drive my hate for her. She defeated the first Satan, and was infused with his soul and memories. She isnt any different from Satan, Just a new body.

Yajamara: And that Body is very nice indeed... *voice trails off...*

Orion: Dont try to change the Subject. Just leave Yajamara. Go back to hell and plan to kill more innocents. Do it. You heartless bastard...

Yajamara: ....[/color]

<<< Orin looks over at Bryan >>>

Orin: Okay .. your friend is going to get himself killed ... Satan was seduced and killed with that his powers absorbed with his soul ... that !! << Points over to Yajamara >> is the ruler of the frist ring of hell and basically can't be killed by a Angel o/r even a Arch Angel ... becuase he is in the most part like all the rulers of hell immune to the effects of holy energies becuase he was once an Angel as well.

Bryan: **** !!

Orin: Ooo thats not all ... God pervented all the rulers of hell from ever leaving hell ... unless one were to find the mythical weapon that was created even before God o/r so they say.

Bryan: ..... ???? So if he's out that means satan found that item ...

Orin: Yes and that means ........ God will have every little to aid any of us ..... this is bad every bad.