20 members have voted

1. 1. How good????

• 1................This better be at 0 %
    • 6!
    • 7!!
    • 8!!!
    • 9!!!!!
    • 10!!!!!I love you!

Hey guys im back once again with another masterpiece created right at...............SCHOOL! Hahahaha.....Ok you guys can Rate this one! And dont gimme that crap about " you didnt color your picture, you suck!" Because I dont color my drawings unless I feel like it. And its blue because my scanner sucks, so just look at the picture and thats all. k?

*awaits harsh score from gohan......:(

EEK! A four? Lets see your drawings then!:mad: Dont you love vegetas face though?

Well if osme of you havent seen my earlier picks...( seph ) then just take a look at the gohan hes talking about.

You guys need to remember to vote too ya know.

Hehe, I didn't mean any offense by giving you the four dude. I'm merely being honest, not mean. I'm not saying that you can't draw. It's just obvious that it wasn't your best effort. The Gohan on the other hand is fantastic.

Anyway, not to toot my own horn, but I can draw any DragonBallZ character to perfection. If I couldn't, I 'd be a lousy art major! The hardest two I've ever drawn were large posters, one being stippling(consisting almost entirely of dots) and another fully colored in marker. Someday I'll have to spring for a freakin' scanner!

Guest Altron Gundam
Umm...the drawing could be a little smoother, but I guess its decent. Like Vegeta and Gokou's faces need retouching, there's way to much detail. The hands and ki power-ups are done very well, and the bodies are ok, its a little shabby and rough, but I'll give it a 4.

BTW, b4 thinking about college, you might wanna re-think how you spell college when you write your application to college, lol. (J/p ^^)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Crazy white bot, how old are you? If your a major im guessing your in coledge, but im only 14.:( [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm twenty years old. So don't feel bad if your drawings aren't quite as good yet. You'll improve and get there!

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Krillen, taking an outside view on the whole rating thing, people are entitled to choose whatever rating they deem your picture as. Who are they to give it a 1? - a critic, with their own ideals and opinions. Just take the 1's with the 10's. It really comes down to what you think of your own drawings. I am teaching myself to draw, and really only doing it for myself. Ok, back to my normal self now ^_^

I like the Goku/Vegeta drawing. Even in pen, they have a good amount of detail, and it really isn't too bad of a picture. It is still way above anything I could do. Like everyone else has said, your Gohan picture is really good, and you should be really proud of that one.

P.S. - Blanko, your picture is pretty cool too. With color, that would make a pretty sweet background picture for your desktop. [/SIZE][/COLOR]