Jump to content
OtakuBoards

How good????  

20 members have voted

  1. 1. How good????

    • 1................This better be at 0 %
      2
    • 2.............
      0
    • 3...........
      1
    • 4.........
      1
    • 5.......
      1
    • 6!
      4
    • 7!!
      6
    • 8!!!
      2
    • 9!!!!!
      0
    • 10!!!!!I love you!
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey guys im back once again with another masterpiece created right at...............SCHOOL! Hahahaha.....Ok you guys can Rate this one! And dont gimme that crap about " you didnt color your picture, you suck!" Because I dont color my drawings unless I feel like it. And its blue because my scanner sucks, so just look at the picture and thats all. k?

*awaits harsh score from gohan......:(
Posted
EEK! A four? Lets see your drawings then!:mad: Dont you love vegetas face though?

Well if osme of you havent seen my earlier picks...( seph ) then just take a look at the gohan hes talking about.

You guys need to remember to vote too ya know.
Posted
Hehe, I didn't mean any offense by giving you the four dude. I'm merely being honest, not mean. I'm not saying that you can't draw. It's just obvious that it wasn't your best effort. The Gohan on the other hand is fantastic.


Anyway, not to toot my own horn, but I can draw any DragonBallZ character to perfection. If I couldn't, I 'd be a lousy art major! The hardest two I've ever drawn were large posters, one being stippling(consisting almost entirely of dots) and another fully colored in marker. Someday I'll have to spring for a freakin' scanner!
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Umm...the drawing could be a little smoother, but I guess its decent. Like Vegeta and Gokou's faces need retouching, there's way to much detail. The hands and ki power-ups are done very well, and the bodies are ok, its a little shabby and rough, but I'll give it a 4.

BTW, b4 thinking about college, you might wanna re-think how you spell college when you write your application to college, lol. (J/p ^^)
Guest Saiyan Prince
Posted
There ok, I give both pictures a 8.5/10
Posted
You recieve a 7/10 from me...

and a 9/10 for Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Crazy white bot, how old are you? If your a major im guessing your in coledge, but im only 14.:( [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm twenty years old. So don't feel bad if your drawings aren't quite as good yet. You'll improve and get there!
Posted
Ok who the hell are the 2 people that gave me a 1????Thats just wrong, im sure evryone else would agree. I meen, if you think its a one, i wanna see your drawings smart ***!
Posted
[COLOR=skyblue][SIZE=3]I rated it an "8!!!" (it's a helluva lot better than i could do[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Guest SSJ3_Vegetocks
Posted
Sit down and shoot up hahahahahahahahaha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Posted
ok i gave your first one a 6 or 8 i cant even remember anymore..

i am only 14 also and you wanna know what...

look at this pic i drew.....its not that good *sigh*:bawl:
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Krillen, taking an outside view on the whole rating thing, people are entitled to choose whatever rating they deem your picture as. Who are they to give it a 1? - a critic, with their own ideals and opinions. Just take the 1's with the 10's. It really comes down to what you think of your own drawings. I am teaching myself to draw, and really only doing it for myself. Ok, back to my normal self now ^_^

I like the Goku/Vegeta drawing. Even in pen, they have a good amount of detail, and it really isn't too bad of a picture. It is still way above anything I could do. Like everyone else has said, your Gohan picture is really good, and you should be really proud of that one.

P.S. - Blanko, your picture is pretty cool too. With color, that would make a pretty sweet background picture for your desktop. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...