OtakuBoards

yet another friend problem

goddess21

[color=red] I am a little bit pissed/confused with one of my friends right now and i need some advice.

well... here's the story.....

i have been best friends with this girl ever since fifth grade and now we are experiencing problems... over the dumbest things. she seems to get annoyed with everything i say and i feel like she is looking down on me all of the time. i just don't get it... i try to be nice to her... i talked to her about it and i thought it was all worked out but its back to the way it was before... everytime i talk to her i feel like she hates me or something. and i talked to her tonite and she said that she gets annoyed with me. i don't understand that because i try to be the best friend i can be and i guess it's not good enough fo her. What should i do?

Bahhhhhh! [/color]

Maybe you are trying too hard....Seems like this girl wants to meet new people and has outgrown your friendship. People change when they grow...maybe you 2 just need a bit of space and time away from eachother...That doesn't mean you should stop communicating with her....Just go meet people and make some new friends. She will too and you will both learn a lot from new people and new experiences....Just stay away for bad people like druggies and the like...bad bad people:mad:

Lots-A-Luv;)

Guest cody722_3000
cat fight meow!lol jp but i saw dont keep playin how you are or one of you is ending up beat up...it always turns out like dat...sowwy but its true...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goddess21 [/i]
[B]you may be right... but we actually have the same interests and enjoy doing the same things.... so i dont know what the problem is. i wonder if i am just making too big of a deal out of it? :blah: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well.... if it's rather current, I'd say it's that time of the month, but it seems it has been going on some time now...

CWB, even though he's crazy, is most likely right.... people grow out of friendships... I have... alot of them... or they grew out of me.. whichever the case may be... just leave her alone, if she is a real friend, she'll come back to you in time. Just gotta give her the time. Time is the key to most things. If not, seems like she's a whiny bi?ch anyway, so no loss to you. No offense to anyone.

it may be that she is taking advantage of her friendship to you, she may be like that all the time on the inside and takes out her real personality on you because she does not think you will do much about it, best thing is to have a talk with her again and tell her your sick and tired of the way she is treating you, if she is a real friend, she will come back and apologise, if not then she will just ignore you, its your choice in what you want to do....

i know exactly how you feel!!! my best friend did the same thing to me and i felt really bad about it to but don't let it get to you and don't become her slave and if she is saying things like you should do my homework(or somthin) for me if you are a true friend well then i say dump her because your better than that and that all you gotta know hun!!;)

This has happened to me and some of my best friends before. Mostly, its just that we had been friends for sooo long and spent all of our time together and then we basically just got sick of each other. So we took a break and still talked and stuff but just quit hanging out with each other so much and started doing stuff with other people. And then we'd hang out with each other and it was fine after that, it was just that when you're with someone all the time for that long, you start to annoy each other and need to take a break. Plus, maybe your friend has some serious stuff going on in her life that she's not telling you about and maybe she is just taking everything out on you even though its not your fault but just because you're there. Well I hope everything turns out alright!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sexyjessie4 [/i]
[B]Plus, maybe your friend has some serious stuff going on in her life that she's not telling you about and maybe she is just taking everything out on you even though its not your fault but just because you're there. Well I hope everything turns out alright!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Sexa, I just wanted to let you know Goddess is Rae Rae...I finally convinced her to join ;)

And since I already talk to you about this over AIM, I don't know what other advice to offer. I think that what people have already said is very valid...and one thing I don't think I said was to talk to her about it...it could clear things up.[/color]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]well you could take me to your prom (im still trying to get into Dewitt's prom ;)) and then... i dunno make her be your good friend again and get things back to normal!!

on the more serious side of things (thou i like that idea) just not talk to her for a week (without 'avoiding' her) and at the end of the week just be friends... i normally have to do this with my best friend quite a lot... we get in a fight over something dumb try and talk it out, it dont work so we dont ask how things are and 'normal' stuff. After a while of not talking u wanna know what is up w/ the other one and you ask and it is like nothing happened... but i dont know how long the 2 of u have been having problems... and jenna/jessie people u know IRL would be better suited to tell ya then me ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

God, that really sucks!!!! i understand that situation also!!!! Just leave her alone. Maybe she just wants some space. Or maybe you both grew apart over the years. Either way it both sucks. I don't understand these types of situations....how can people be friends for a long time and just break like that. Try to make it work. If that doesn't work, maybe it's time to find some new friends...like me!!! Check out the siggy!!!! Call anytime!!!:D

Guest Voodookanaka
YOUR PPLS PROBLEMS ARE SO MINISCULE AND STUPID, IM FED UP OF IT, AHH NOBODY LIKES ME, IVE FALLEN OUT WITH MY MATES, I CANT GET A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!! its so LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]YOUR PPLS PROBLEMS ARE SO MINISCULE AND STUPID, IM FED UP OF IT, AHH NOBODY LIKES ME, IVE FALLEN OUT WITH MY MATES, I CANT GET A GIRLFRIEND

Oh don't be like that Voodoo... I'm sure you can get any girl you want;) and as for your friends, well i'm sure you all can solve whatever problems you have, if you really want to :) Everything will be allright. We're still your friends here...if that counts for something!!!!:D

Lots-A-Luv:)

[B]YOUR PPLS PROBLEMS ARE SO MINISCULE AND STUPID, IM FED UP OF IT, AHH NOBODY LIKES ME, IVE FALLEN OUT WITH MY MATES, I CANT GET A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!! its so LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]Voodoo Voodoo calm down. I'm sure you can get a girlfriend easily, and if your mates seem to fall out with you, make the bad party apologise! Problems solved, wipe away those tears[/B]

[B]YOUR PPLS PROBLEMS ARE SO MINISCULE AND STUPID, IM FED UP OF IT, AHH NOBODY LIKES ME, IVE FALLEN OUT WITH MY MATES, I CANT GET A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!! its so LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Man, that's just plain mean! Voodoo, Whatever you do man, don't get a prostitute...they tell ya that they love ya and they leave an hour later with your money. Yes a hooker broke my heart:bawl:

Sorry man, your problems are pretty miniscule too, although probably not to you, it is all relative. Good luck with your mates man. Worry about them first, women second.[/color]

Guest Voodookanaka
i was mocking the ppl here moaning, there not my problems, thats what i was emphasising how bloody stupid it all is, u have absolutely no idea of my problems,, non of this.

:therock: [COLOR=chocolate]Some people need to cool off. Friendship goes in a cycle, people get tired of each other, I think that your friend is pretty mean, by telling you that you're annooying her and that. Im sure that you can find a new person, that woould get along with you just fine. *Read's her post, frowns* That doesn't seem very...comforting...*Sigh*[/COLOR]

[B]i was mocking the ppl here moaning, there not my problems, thats what i was emphasising how bloody stupid it all is, u have absolutely no idea of my problems,, non of this. [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol...Oh so you were being sarcastic, eh...kinda hard without the body language and tone of voice... Yeah I kinda agree with you... There are so many people out there with more serious problems in life that make the above problems seem very insignificant....:)

Is that what you were getting at????

[B]i was mocking the ppl here moaning, there not my problems, thats what i was emphasising how bloody stupid it all is, u have absolutely no idea of my problems,, non of this. [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, i know you was being sarcastic. i guess i kinda agree. no need to pull out hair or spam some online message board.

but anyway about the topic.

goddess i think your friend has gotten bored of you and sees you too much. so maby you should try to hang around her for awile till she starts to miss you. let her battery recharge.

[SIZE=1]Don't talk to her! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]The only time you talk to her is when she comes back and says " I am sorry will you be my friend again", ok. I'm not saying this will work, it is just what I do, okay, but it should. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]It worked the time I tried it, er, it should work. Well I hope that works! Thank you.[/SIZE] :lecture:

Guest Voodookanaka
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

Lol...Oh so you were being sarcastic, eh...kinda hard without the body language and tone of voice... Yeah I kinda agree with you... There are so many people out there with more serious problems in life that make the above problems seem very insignificant....:)

Is that what you were getting at???? [/B][/QUOTE]

yeh, only im not very good with words as u can tell :)