Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I come here because I like a lot of the people here. I like the fact that everyone can be honest (at least I am) without worrying about being judged(unless you say something extra retarded).
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I originally registered out of couriosity more than anything, while I was browsing for info on GW....but i've come to enjoy the environment. I enjoy the different discussions and opinions from people on this board...Plus it allows to help me to change my frame of thought after I come home from work.:)
Posted
I don't know how I got here... I don't remember... I'm serious.
I came on for a few weeks back in v2. not long enough to get well known or anything, and I wasn't Deus Ex Machina back then (I hadn't even known of that phrase). It must have been just weeks before it changed to v3, cos when I came back everything changed and I wasn't there anymore, so I just left it at that and almost forgot this place existed. About 4 months later I thought to myself- 'hey, what about that 'otakuboards' place I went to before'.. So I came back and signed up as Deus Ex Machina.
Posted
[color=crimson]I had been cruising around TheOtaku.com when I saw this lil button type thingy in the upper left... It said Otaku Boards...

I was like.... Hmm.. Wonder what that is all about...

So I joined. *shrugs*

And i'm here... just to... uh... Hang out... o_O;

Or something...

Bah I just woke up... :p[/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink]I come here to piss people off :whoops:

Haha, no, just kidding. I enjoy taking part in conversations that have many different views...people here are open minded :)

(Though, I also do my share of pissing people off...but schmeh..it's my job...I regulate posts and stuff...so people get mad at me lotsa times. Silly people :p)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]TO TALK TO AMERICANS AND BRITS!And to see if I'll EVER get 500 posts and get my own avatars(not likely :bawl:)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Do what I did... wait til you have a full day off (I have a few every so often at uni) then go on a major posting campaign and post 50 posts in a day :D but without spamming.
Posted
[SIZE=1]I come here as some sort of escape from the endless annoyance that is my life. This is also a good place to find others who are intrested in anime, considering nobody knows anything about it over here.

After a while though I made some friends on the boards and now the main reason I come to the boards is to see and talk to them.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

Do what I did... wait til you have a full day off (I have a few every so often at uni) then go on a major posting campaign and post 50 posts in a day :D but without spamming. [/B][/QUOTE]
Well the thing about me is,I'm not really a poster,I'm a eavsdropper...and this makes it so easy!:laugh: :D +I have almost nothing useful to say most of the time.
Posted
Well, I come here just because...I want to. Actually, coming here has become almost habitual. In fact,(after the bombardment of IMs) the first thing I usually do is type in 'otakuboards.com' in that little URL typy entery spacey thingie up there. But the real reason I come here is for the people mainly. I have a few friends here that would keep me coming even if I didn't want to.

-Justin
Posted
[B]I come here to have an intelligent conversation with people I respect and trust, old and new alike. I clicked on the link for V.2 after putting if off for ages. If only I hadn't.................[/B]
Posted
[FONT=century gothic]Well, I used to go to several other boards--most of them pre-dated my Otaku Addiction. But, I got banned and/or shunned at most of them....Silly petty people....

So yeah, here I am.... I've got friends here that'll keep me coming back. ;)[/FONT]
Posted
I first saw this site by bein nosey at what my brother was doing. For ages all I ever saw him on was the Gundam Wing forum and I just thought "silly little site, why does he always spend so much time on it when it's the same bloody thing?" I then saw him browsing the otaku anime pictures one day and i was like..."hmmmm cool" and then he was talking about RPG's and I was like "how can it be an RPG? those are either computer games or the kind you play down the pub" but never the less I got interested and joined in April 2001.

I now spend most of my time here just to kill time, as I said in my last post. But I've also made some friends on here and I've introduced some people I know to the boards. I like the way I can be honest and not really care if people dont like it..because in the long run I just have to stop coming and find something else to do...but so fair so good I've never got in trouble before :D


My friends: SSJ5 Vegeta ... Matt.D ... BlueTrunks ... The Darkness Bu (used to be :confused: ) ... I don't know about anyone else in particular heh, please don't feel offended ... and of course Dragonballzman is my ickle bro :D

People I've introduced: lil_feind & Elfin_Girl heehee doin my bit for the boards :)
Posted
I come to Otakuboards because like most said there's alway a good disscusion to talk about,the RPGs people make also is very interesting,and AGB is where I first started out.It's one of the bestest Board out there or it is the bestest Board out there.:)
Posted
Actually, me and Gojay were at school in the library and Websense(sucks!!!) wouldn't let us go on any sights except this one so we just decided to join. It was going to be temporary, but it was cool so we stayed.:D
Posted
I go here because I have no choice, adam and james have me shackled in their deep underground dungeon, there are a few other staff members down here too but its too dark and I can't see them properly....
Posted
i attempted to save him but the i thought...why for...its just Seph :D

i introduced 2 people: X-Ray, and AshsGirl(sum #'s here)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I have a few friends here that would keep me coming even if I didn't want to.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Damn straight :smirk:

And I have realized that I'm addicted to this place...that's so dumb...I'm a loser -__-[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cody722_3000 [/i]
[B]

bulbaboy?is it you?ah hey man!long long time...member me?cody722_2000 or I_Am_Me?whoo you rule....and amiboshi...will is cool... [/B][/QUOTE]

Cody! wow! Good to "see" you!
I've just been on and off this board...but it's the best so....I just love this place!!!

cya around!

OtakuBoard Rules!!!

:) :D :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...