Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hearts and roses and kisses galore....
what the hell is all that shi.t for?

people get mushy amd start acting queer

its definitely the most annoying day of the year

this day needs to get the hell over with and pass

before i shove a dozen roses up cupid's a.ss

i'll spend the day so drunk i can't speak

and wear all black for the rest of the week

guys act all sweet but soon it will fade

for all they are doing is trying to get laid

the arrow cupid shot at me must not have hit

because i think love is a bunch of shi.t

so thers my story.....what can say

love bites a.ss.....fuc.k VALENTINE'S DAY!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]hearts and roses and kisses galore....
what the hell is all that shi.t for?

people get mushy amd start acting queer

its definitely the most annoying day of the year

this day needs to get the hell over with and pass

before i shove a dozen roses up cupid's a.ss

i'll spend the day so drunk i can't speak

and wear all black for the rest of the week

guys act all sweet but soon it will fade

for all they are doing is trying to get laid

the arrow cupid shot at me must not have hit

because i think love is a bunch of shi.t

so thers my story.....what can say

love bites a.ss.....fuc.k VALENTINE'S DAY!! [/B][/QUOTE]

What a lovely poem.

It's really cool, actually. Did you think of it yourself, though? Just a query
Posted
Um...Thats a nice poem...its very .....erm...DARK.....but its a nice poem....I would feel like that but ya know how it is...sorry um...Have fun tping all the couples...I mean of course I never did that...;) Its fun you should try it!!:whoops:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]some...me and friends put it together [/B][/QUOTE]

So now it's a group of Valentine's haters? I don't see what the problem is really. Valentine's is just a another day in the year, like Halloween. It's just the spirit of the time that makes it Valentine's.

Still a cool poem/rap though
Guest Imsirion
Posted
i like that poem, made me laugh:D i was thinking about wearing all black and not talk to anyone (cept my friends) for fun..probably wont though, people think im strange enough:)
Posted
[size=4][color=red]I know what you mean! I've been single for almost three years, can't find a good woman.....
and then everyone walks around holding hands and choking on each others tounges!
Just brings back too many bad memories! I think I'll spend V-Day her talking about FF and DBZ (man I'm a geek...think it's why I can't find a woman)!!

I think I'm gonna go cry now.... [/size][/color]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][size=4][color=red]I know what you mean! I've been single for almost three years, can't find a good woman.....
and then everyone walks around holding hands and choking on each others tounges!
Just brings back too many bad memories! I think I'll spend V-Day her talking about FF and DBZ (man I'm a geek...think it's why I can't find a woman)!!

I think I'm gonna go cry now.... [/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah, me too... (and now a freaky announcement(sp?) )If u like street fighter, long walks on the beach and animes, drop me a line;)
Posted
[size=4][color=red]Wait...we can try to pick up women here?!

[b]If you like video games, the internet, comics, DBZ, FF, and other geeky stuff, drop ME line.
P.S.: I'd also appreciate it if you're hot...j/k[/b]

See! See! Look at that personal ad! Now you guys know why I'm single!


[/size][/color]
Posted
Well my heart been all broke-ed so I dont give 2 figs about valentines day..not that I ever did...I just dispise the way the whole idea of it is rubbed into my face everywhere I look when all I posses is a 'black tangled heart' (heehee silverchair song)
Posted
She was the color of TV
her mouth curled under like a metal snake
although Holy Wood was sad
they'd remember this as Valentine's day

flies are waiting

In the Shadow of the Valley of Death
In the Shadow of the Valley of Death

slit our wrists and send us to heaven
the first flower after the flood

I saw that pregnant girl today
she didn't know that it was dead inside
even though it was alive
some of us are really born to die

flies are waiting

In the Shadow of the Valley of Death
In the Shadow of the Valley of Death

slit our wrists and send us to heaven
the first flower after the flood

In the Shadow of the Valley of Death
In the Shadow of the Valley of Death
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]She was the color of TV
her mouth curled under like a metal snake
although Holy Wood was sad
they'd remember this as Valentine's day

flies are waiting

In the Shadow of the Valley of Death
In the Shadow of the Valley of Death

slit our wrists and send us to heaven
the first flower after the flood

I saw that pregnant girl today
she didn't know that it was dead inside
even though it was alive
some of us are really born to die

flies are waiting

In the Shadow of the Valley of Death
In the Shadow of the Valley of Death

slit our wrists and send us to heaven
the first flower after the flood

In the Shadow of the Valley of Death
In the Shadow of the Valley of Death [/B][/QUOTE]

wow!! I :love: Marilyn!! What a cool song!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]

wow!! I :love: Marilyn!! What a cool song! [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh...not one of his greatest...but I love the guy. Marilyn Manson been my fave bands for just ova 3 years solid now :D

Fave songs at the mo: 'Lamb of god' 'Coma black' 'In the shadow of the valley of death' 'Last day on earth'

All time faves: 'My monkey' 'The reflecting god' 'Sweet dreams'


(as you can probably tell I'm into the more mellow Mazz at the moment ;))
Posted
Nice poem there Stormy. I always hated V. Day up until now......... Might hafe something to do with the fact that I got a g/f for it..................................NAH couldn't be.
Posted
[color=crimson]Nice Poem! I like it alot! Heh-heh! BabyGirl...does this remind you of last year in French class...what you wrote in my notebook...'F*** VALENTINES DAY!!!' hehe! Sorry, the poem just reminded me of that! :p [/color]
Posted
well I might actually have a bf for valentines day now cause I pulled someone I only knew vaguely (sp) at a nightclub about 2 hours ago heh...but it still doesn't make me think anything good about the day and I still want Jay back more than anything but I'm accepting that he's being a complete tw@t at the moment so I should just try and give him space and maybe if he sees that I can get other guys almost whenever I want but I still love him, he'll realise what a fool he was...heh....oh I duno...

VALENTINE'S DAY SUCKS

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...