Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
JESUS F**KING CHRIST!!! That scared the hell out of me! i knocked my moniter off my desktop!!! [i]never[/i], [b][i]NEVER[/i][/b] do that again!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]JESUS F**KING CHRIST!!! That scared the hell out of me! i knocked my moniter off my desktop!!! [i]never[/i], [b][i]NEVER[/i][/b] do that again!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I.... told you not to click it....
Posted
i thought it was kool! :D

it [i] did [/i] scare me though...and woke up my cat!

i liked it! :whoops:

we all need a good surprise like that everynow and then :blush:

:wave:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]The thing that scares me is the scream..... :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

May God CURSE my Headphones!!!!They dun work...But without the scream it wasn't that scary...:bawl: I would have LOVED to be freaked the way you all were :( maybe next time!:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]Click here. It isn't sick. Just click it. What do you think of it??

[url]http://home.kimo.com.tw/netspooky/kikia[/url]

CLICK IT! [/B][/QUOTE]

NoodleZ, I'm gonna get you real good:mad: ...The thing freaked the crap outta me......My hands are still shaking....I think for one second there I was about to cry, but then I realised I'm 21 so I let go of that feeling.

I'm O.K now:D ....But i'm still gonna get you.....one day:demon:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

NoodleZ, I'm gonna get you real good:mad: ...The thing freaked the crap outta me......My hands are still shaking....I think for one second there I was about to cry, but then I realised I'm 21 so I let go of that feeling.

I'm O.K now:D ....But i'm still gonna get you.....one day:demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

lol. u get him.
Posted
[color=rainbow] Umm..that was just confusing. :confused: I don't find that scary much at all. Oooh, a face! Scary! The sudden scream startled me a bit, but I didn't really find it scary so much. What's with that little black smudgeface guy anyway? He reminds me of one of those little forest spirit things in Princess Mononoke. [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

NoodleZ, I'm gonna get you real good:mad: ...The thing freaked the crap outta me......My hands are still shaking....I think for one second there I was about to cry, but then I realised I'm 21 so I let go of that feeling.

I'm O.K now:D ....But i'm still gonna get you.....one day:demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL! I am 12 and I wasn't that scared. I was scared but i wasn't shaking. Probably cause my speakers were off at the time so I didn't hear any scream lol! And now i wonder, why the hell is a 12 year old putting that up and actually scaring 21 year olds loL!!!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]

LOL! I am 12 and I wasn't that scared. I was scared but i wasn't shaking. Probably cause my speakers were off at the time so I didn't hear any scream lol! And now i wonder, why the hell is a 12 year old putting that up and actually scaring 21 year olds loL!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

You know...you are really asking for it:laugh: ....You just wait.....:devil: Ha...ha...ha:p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

You know...you are really asking for it:laugh: ....You just wait.....:devil: Ha...ha...ha:p [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry Delian but I didn't know there was a scream. Like i said the speakers were off when I saw it. But if I has heard it I still would of posted it up lol!
Posted
bah, not scary. .but annoying. .imagine in a classroom when ur supposed to be studying, and a massive bloodcurdling scream fills the entire room (some freak put the vol all the way up and i didn't know) :shifty: bah. .
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]bah, not scary. .but annoying. .imagine in a classroom when ur supposed to be studying, and a massive bloodcurdling scream fills the entire room (some freak put the vol all the way up and i didn't know) :shifty: bah. . [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not going to do that lol. I am not brave enough to do that. Keyword: Enough. I dare someone to maximize it and put the speakers as loud as they can go and shut all of the lights off... I am not going to do that.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]bah, not scary. .but annoying. .imagine in a classroom when ur supposed to be studying, and a massive bloodcurdling scream fills the entire room (some freak put the vol all the way up and i didn't know) :shifty: bah. . [/B][/QUOTE]
:laugh: :bellylol: lol.

I've seen this thing 5 times now, and it still gives me the shivers.... try looking at it in a dark room, and the speakers on.... *shudder*
Posted
Eh, I've seen this in the past and it just startled it, but I just shrugged it off and kept on surfing...Not that big of a deal.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Good thing my speakers weren't on... anyway, I found that mildly amusing :) the funny smudge man made me laugh. And then I saw the face and went "AH-hahaha." Not that scary... :)

I just have one thought- who would actually make a website like that...?[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I just have one thought- who would actually make a website like that...?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Someone who likes to scare the pants of someone. Not literally mind you...;)

It isn't that scray, it's mainly just the suddeness of it. I wasn't expecting something like that, and I almost spilled Milo all over myself...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...