Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I wanna see that movie so bad!I am going to start reading the book.Who else wants to see it?Maybe I wll ask my friend who want to see it and if there is like one or tw who say yes.Talk my mom into taking u to see it as part of my B-day present cause my b-ay is February 21st and it comes out the 22nd.Hehe!
Posted
I CAN'T WAIT!!!Interview with the vampiree(The movie before this one from the same series of books) WAS SOOOOO COOL!I just hope they don't ruin it!:(
Posted
I can't wait to see that film. The only problem is that they skipped, "The Vampire Lestat." It seems as if they're going to combine both "The Queen of the Damned," and the aformentioned book into one movie. Pffft, good luck.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]I wanna see that movie so bad!I am going to start reading the book.Who else wants to see it?Maybe I wll ask my friend who want to see it and if there is like one or tw who say yes.Talk my mom into taking u to see it as part of my B-day present cause my b-ay is February 21st and it comes out the 22nd.Hehe! [/B][/QUOTE]


I want to see it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i]
[B]I wanna see it too. Aaliyah is supposed to be good in it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm...I don't think so...
Aaliyah died(God rest her soul) in the middle of shooting the movie,but she was a great actress,I'm not sure but I think they changed actresses.

[edit:OOOOOOPSSSS!!!!Sorry!Apparently she finished the movie!AWESOME!!!Heres a Trailer [URL=http://queenofthedamned.warnerbros.com/index.html]All she wants is hell on earth![/URL] :demon: :[
Posted
i remember seeing interview in the theater that movie was tight and this one looks good...
only problems from the looks of it no tom cruise lestat baaahhh.
otherwise it should be o.k. i geuss we will see soon.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]I wanna see that movie so bad!I am going to start reading the book.Who else wants to see it?Maybe I wll ask my friend who want to see it and if there is like one or tw who say yes.Talk my mom into taking u to see it as part of my B-day present cause my b-ay is February 21st and it comes out the 22nd.Hehe! [/B][/QUOTE]

What??? It has a book!!!:o
Posted
:babble: Well u guys can try and see if u want but remember it's rated R.:(
Posted
i've read the whole anne rice vampire chronicles series :-D i loved the interview with the vampire with tom cruise and brad pitt and that was a great movie, heh so i'm phsyced waiting for Queen of the Damned to come out!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]I wanna see that movie so bad!I am going to start reading the book.Who else wants to see it?Maybe I wll ask my friend who want to see it and if there is like one or tw who say yes.Talk my mom into taking u to see it as part of my B-day present cause my b-ay is February 21st and it comes out the 22nd.Hehe! [/B][/QUOTE]

:haha: I WANA SEE I WANA SEE!!! :haha: can't wait until it's out...but it best be good or I'll throw such a mard lol ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gojay [/i]
[B]:babble: Well u guys can try and see if u want but remember it's rated R.:( [/B][/QUOTE]

Rated R movies, puh-leeeze. They are easier to get into than you think
Posted
i'm going to see it! :blush:

Ann Rice books are good! all of the ones i've read anyway!

plus the vamps! :drool:

i hope i won't be disappointed!

:wave:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Erm.... is this movie.. in anyway related to "children of the damned"? 'Cause if it is... I wanna see it... :) [/B][/QUOTE]

No its not related to it,is it horror?Is it a book or a movie?


PS:This is TOTALLY irrelevent...but for some reason I smelt banana bread as if it were right up my nose...but none even baked anything all day,and now I have a craving,oooooo Banana!!!:drool:
Guest Ravenmoon
Posted
*sniff* Poor Aaliyah... :bawl:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i]
[B]

No its not related to it,is it horror?Is it a book or a movie?
[/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's horror, and it's a movie... not sure if it has a book published on it though... :roleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...