OtakuBoards

Your style......

Zaku II

What is your style? Do you take after another style or are you a trend setter? What kind of clothes do you wear?

I think its okay to take after another style. Alot of people are stuck to the whole create your own style thing but they really just follow another style.

I just wear things I think looks good. Siome days Ill wear the trendy stuff, some I will wear my style. I use to care what people said about me but this year I have learned half of them are stupid and insecure about their selves so they make fubn of others to make themselves look good.

No I dont get made fun of alot but I see it everyday and it can be very cruel. Thats why I dont hang with those clicks. Not hanging with them cost you popularity but after you know what it feels like to be treated that way, you dont want to be popular.

I don't wear anything to make me stand out. I don't wear the popular clothes, and I don't wear a potato sack. I just try to look average.

[SIZE=1]I just like to wear jeans and dark colors and shirts with weird things on em... which usually make me stand out from all the preppy hippie wh*res who think that bright colors are "cool" and who like to wear "punk princess","lil devil" or whatever sort of crap shirts... I truly hate those people...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]I wear whatever I bloody well feel like wearing... [/B][/QUOTE]
hahah. i like your usage of the word "bloody".

i usually wear some band shirts and shirts with messages that i agree with...like no police brutality and stuff like that cleverly disguised with subtlety and sarcasm. to be an *** im going to make myself a usps shirt. im fond of chinese shirts for males and females though. i like to put my hair into two balls on the top...i cant find those things that chun li wears on her head. :(

you know they should make more band shirts that are babydoll sized....

I wear some Polo shirts, Silver Tab, and other nice type button up. Then Ill wear some band shirts, anime, Anything from Pac Sun and I always where baggy jeans. I cant stand jeans that fit. I try not to buy to much "in" stuff cause all there doing is ripping you off. You cant tell me a pear of jeans no different from a pair at goodys is 85.00$ Thats ludacris.

I dress kinda the same as ZakuII
I'll wear this really cute outfit that some of the 'preppier' girls wear, cuz I simply like some of the stuff they tend to wear.
the next day, I could wear something as opposite as a plain cotton t-shirt w/ navy blue guy-styled cargo pants with my awesome pair of combat boots (gawl, I love 'em!), cuz I like that style as well. it's MUCH comfier, and as long as the clothes aren't tacky and don't have holes in 'em, they look just fine to me.
it's the same with music. I can listen to Linkin Park and MXPX, but still like Moby and 98 Degrees

Style? My motto: If I like it, I buy it. I go by nothing else. ermm... for example; I usually have fitting jeans- not skin tight, but they're not baggy (although I have some of those, too, like athletic pants). Both khakis and jeans (jeans mostly). Shirts... hehe there's no limit! I have everything from and Aquabats 'baseball' shirt to... well, button up stuff. I really like feminine, pretty clothes- nothing overdone though; moderation is key. And I like blue, I reeeeally like blue, and red, and anything else that looks good on me (not everyone else... rrgh I absolutely cannot STAND putrid lime green, that bright... icky color.. ew). Now see, I dress according to my mood. If it's a good day- cute shirt and khakis. If it's a rainy day/don't piss me off day- a small t-shirt or something, sandals, and some loose pants of some sort. And usually my hair is up on those days too. ... hmm, yeah I guess that kinda covers it....

oh yeah, and I hate those 'label' shirts; like "cute" or "goddess", that's so..... dumb-looking. Only thing I have close to that is this soooooooo awesome shirt I got at Old Navy (white, long sleeves) and has retro style lettering that says "Rock Star" and a retro guitar. I love that shirt, it reminds me of the Monkees.. and it's just cute.... but yeah, that's the only 'labe' shirt I have.

Trendy: The moto of America

that what Americans base their selves off of... Trendy this or that... trendy fasion, trendy music, trendy cars, trendy whatever.... it's all a buncha BS!

I don't do fasion very well... I wear what I look good in... if that happenes to be something "trendy" or something that stands out, so be it.

I don't listen to trendy music. I hate it... Pretty much all trendy music ends up sucking.... like boy bands....talk about trendy... i see New Kids on the Block all over again.... whats next? Vanilla Ice?

Life is all about originality and uniquity. If you follow trends how are you supposed to stand out and accomplish something in life.

Whee that was a fun rant thingy majigy....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I wear what I look good in... if that happenes to be something "trendy" or something that stands out, so be it.[/B][/QUOTE]

What if you looked good in a Teru shirt?

Guest Altron Gundam
I'm kinda both a trend setter, and if I like a style I'll do it no matter what anyone else thinks, unless its offensive of course. I like my induviduality and I'll keep it that way.

Umm...... I more of a prep kind of thing.. i am GQ all the way!! Haha.. I am more on the trendier side and everything.. Hmm.. I mostly go for brand names only because most of them have awesome fabric and everything. I rarely get shirts that show the designers name.. that's not my style.. I mostly wear the typical Nautica,Kenneth Cole,Armani Exchange,Armani,Versace,Banana Republic, and so on.. I like my Averix too.. :) I wear whatever I want to wear.. I never go for what others wear.. AE sucks! So does that AF ****.. I go for the tucked in shirts,with khakis and casual pants.. and casual dress shoes.. that's mostly my style..

* Me got the best dress award in my school for all 3 years.. and hopefully,this will be my 4th!!! *

Usually I dress conservativley, that means cream colored pants and a small colored T-shirt. But if I go somewhere nice, like a club...it's black denim with a black buttoned shirt. I usually don't set trends with clothes. Hair, yes, since my hair grows diffrently than most peoples.

I don't care what people think of my image so I wear whatever I want.

i wear whats in my closet... which is jeans... kahkis (spelled wrong) T-shirts and some nice multicolor short and long sleved shirts that just button up at the top if their short sleeved if long they just button up all the way... but i hate trendy at my school trendy people (they qusally conider themselves popualar too) are stupid people and i dont like them... i like stuff thats comtroble and fits i hate baggy pants and if i like them and had some my mom would come in while i sleeped and throw them out and i dont like tight stuff...

Guest Voodookanaka
....I dress and look very surreal. Ive noticed if u dress surreal enough ppl ignore u, its in human nature to ignore what shouldnt be there. I walk in to a room 'everyone' looks at me then sort of thinks 'I didnt see that' ... I cannot describe my dress sense, Extremely bagyjeans (not your shoddy typical kinda baggy jeans Im talking two skirts) and then tops which sort of hang around my barel chest, I think it looks cool but everyone else says it looks like my bodys floating..um...yeh.....Ill go over here now.