OtakuBoards

Resident Evil Online Screenshots

Sephiroth

the game looks pretty dark if you ask me, and its supposedly coming shortly after the broadband thing is done in japan, no word on when its officially released here though, that goes for the game and the modem....

[url]http://www.thegia.com/psx2/reonline/reonlinemedia1.html[/url]

Allow me to clear up your confusion Kuja. This was taken from Gamespot:

[B]Some confusion was caused earlier this week when one of the games announced at Sony's online press conference was Resident Evil Online for the PlayStation 2. The company has issued a statement on its Web site saying that it is indeed true that an online Resident Evil game is coming to the PlayStation 2, but it's currently not known what form the game will take. The company also reconfirmed its original plans to release the Resident Evil remake, Resident Evil 0, and Resident Evil 4 exclusively on the GameCube.[/B]

So there you have it. While the base Resident Evil series is exclusive to the GameCube, this side game will be released on PS2. The pictures do look kind of dark as Sephiroth stated. On my computer I can barely make some of them out. It's probably not how the game will look, rather just some lackluster pics.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]I should be excited that a RE game is coming to PS2. Instead, I am sad that my parents won't ever let me connect to the net with my systems. Is it anything more that just online? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]They've provided no details about RE: Online just yet. But I'd say that it's 100% online (like FFXI).

If you want an offline RE game, you'd have to buy the GameCube versions. I think Capcom is only making this game on PlayStation 2 because Sony has already launched its network in Japan (and will momentarily launch it in the USA and Europe).[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]I wonder what the game is gonna be like since you're teaming up with more than one person...and the zombies...I wonder if you'll be able to play as them also... [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, they tell us that you will be able to play as zombies, but who would want to do that....

the game should be awesome online, I can't wait....

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkeldar201 [/i]
[B]yo for once i actually have good news!

their making two more Resident evil games!
Resident evil 1.4 and another 1.
they have to be good.

Darkeldar201 :alcohol: :mrt: :butthead: [/B][/QUOTE]

I've never heard of a Resident Evil 1.4. Either I'm out of the latest gossip or you're talking about the Resident Evil remake for GameCube....:huh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

I've never heard of a Resident Evil 1.4. [/B][/QUOTE]

I've heard of a Resident Evil 1.5. But thats all, it was a game supposed to be RE2 but was scrapped, and they started over again. But RE 1.4!?!? Duuno what he's on about.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]I would love to play as a dog zombie or something similar ah...I could just run around and jump on a Zombie's arm and bite it off.But I rather just take Leon's shotgun and blast the zombie to pieces along with teammates online.:) [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, how I long to play as a Licker, or a Tyrant. :)

Bah, RE remake, 0 and 4 exclusive to GC? There go my chances of ever playing them.. -__-;;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Oh, how I long to play as a Licker, or a Tyrant. :)

Bah, RE remake, 0 and 4 exclusive to GC? There go my chances of ever playing them.. -__-;; [/B][/QUOTE]

just get a damn GC, silly, its not like they cost as much as an xbox....

I have one bone to pick with this game. How is the game gonna' maintain being a survival horror game if you are going to have thousands of people running around killing each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way will you guys spread the word that I am not the one who posts the stupid spams my friend posted as me.

[size=1][color=blue]Don't double post. There's an edit option so that you can add what you want to say. ;) -Crazy White Boy[/size][/color]