OtakuBoards

Expert's Quiz- Can you handel it?

Syk3

Yes, yes. Another quiz. This time, however, I have checked and rechecked to make sure everything is flawless. There will be only one way to answer it, whether you get it correct or not. This is also only for Dragonball Z. Not the movies, Dragonball, or Dragonball GT. In this quiz, you may answer in numbers, names, true, false, and maybe even trick questions. Be sure you know that before you start arguing with me. If there is anything that I have done worng, close the thread immediatly. Otherwise, I want it closed Sunday evening, 8:00 pm Eastern Standard time in the U.S. That would make London central time 1:00 am Monday. If there are no other things to discuss, let us go on with the quiz. Wait, before we do, let me tell you that I had help making it, by Cruizr. Make sure he doesn't post answers to them then, okay?

----------------------
1) What is the difference in power level from Son Gokuu with weighted clothing to Son Gohan when he is very angry (which Radditz stated to himself from his scouter), in the Radditz saga?

2) What is the name of the planet that Bejita-sama and Nappa stopped at on their way to Earth, destroying it along with two lovers on it named Atlia and Lemlia?

3) How old was Son Gohan (presicly) when Bejita-sama and Nappa arrived on Earth?

4) How many Saibamen did Nappa plant to fight against the Z-fighters?

5) What are the names of the two illusionists who pose as Nameks when Buruma, Son Gohan, and Kuririn crash land on their planet?

6) How long is a Namekian year in earth days?

7) How many times did Piccoro enter the Room of Spirit and Time?

8) What plan was discussed in bringing Son Gokuu back to life after he died by Cell?

9) At what Super Saiya-jin stage did Bejita-sama fight against Kid Buu?

10) True or False? Bejita-sama had the ability to go Super Saiya-jin 2 before he became Majin Bejita-sama.

[SIZE=1]1) What is the difference in power level from Son Gokuu with weighted clothing to Son Gohan when he is very angry (which Radditz stated to himself from his scouter), in the Radditz saga?
[b]I forget...[/b]

2) What is the name of the planet that Bejita-sama and Nappa stopped at on their way to Earth, destroying it along with two lovers on it named Atlia and Lemlia?
[b]Ah damn, but the people looked like cockroaches.[/b]

3) How old was Son Gohan when Bejita-sama and Nappa arrived on Earth?
[b]30?[/b]

[b]7. Or 8....[/b]

5) What are the names of the two illusionists who pose as Nameks when Buruma, Son Gohan, and Kuririn crash land on their planet?
[b]I forget.[/b]

[b]I forget also :p[/b]

[b]Once or twice...[/b]

8) What plan was discussed in bringing Son Gokuu back to life after he died by Cell?
[b]I dunno.[/b]

9) At what Super Saiya-jin stage did Vegeta fight against Kid Buu?
[b]Level 2 methinks.[/b]

10) True or False? Bejita-sama had the ability to go Super Saiya-jin 2 before he became Majin Bejita-sama.

[b]Verdad (true)[/b][/SIZE]

1) What is the difference in power level from Son Gokuu with weighted clothing to Son Gohan when he is very angry (which Radditz stated to himself from his scouter), in the Radditz saga?
[b]YOu must be joking...[/b]

[b]Arlia, I believe[/b]

3) How old was Son Gohan (presicly) when Bejita-sama and Nappa arrived on Earth?
[b]3[/b]

[b]7[/b]

[b]ha ha...you're funny...[/b]

[b]180 days...I think[/b]

[b]2[/b]

[b]Traveling to New Namek to use their Dragonballs...[/b]

9) At what Super Saiya-jin stage did Vegeta fight against Kid Buu?
[b]2[/b]

[b]False[/b]

I doubt that I got many of these right. I haven't watch any DB/Z/GT in a long time now.

-Justin

---about 1,000

---arlia?

---?

---130 days

---twice

---going to namek 2 to use their dragonballs?

---ssj 3?

---false

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]1) What is the difference in power level from Son Gokuu with weighted clothing to Son Gohan when he is very angry (which Radditz stated to himself from his scouter), in the Radditz saga?
[COLOR=red]Haha! *Checks Otaku.com Power Levels section* Ok Gohan was at 1,137 and Gokou was at 330 so thats a difference of 807![/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Arlia.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Uhhh...4? I heard that in the Manga that Gohan went to Namek when he was 4, but they dubbed it to say 5 coz they didnt want 4 year olds getting into fights, and I'm pretty sure he went to Namek in the same year as when the Saiya-Jins landed...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]6[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Raiti and Zaacro[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Uhhh...I think it was summit like 80 days?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]2 times. Once when training for the Cell Games and another time when Gotenks faught Buu in there.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Use the first wish to revive everyone killed by Cell, then use the second to go to New Namek, then use the Namek DB's to revive Gokou, then he would use Instant Transmission to go back to Earth and everything would be fine. :)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=2]Uhhh...2?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]False?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cruizr [/i]
[B]^5 Gohan, we need to make joined quizzes more often, we have them stumped on most :D [/B][/QUOTE]
Yea, but maybe not right away. We thought of some hard ones though. But I kno we can stump them again next time too.

BTW, the record is 6/10...

--Close to 1000

--Arlia?

--Cheech and Chong?

--2, once after Goku and Gohan, once to help with teach Goten and Trunks fusion...I think.

--Using the Earth Dragonballs to wish themselves to New Namek, where they would collect the Namekian Dragonballs and summon Porunga to wish Goku back.

--False (it was because of he was possessed and became evil again he got so strong.)

Here are the results so far.

-------------
Shadow Gohan: 0/10

Justin: 4/10

K9*: 6/10

Dragonballzman: 6/10

JCBaggee: 4/10
-------------

No, I did not do this to enbarass you. Rather, this was your wake up call. You have until Sunday evening to prove that you can handle my quiz with more than just 6/10. At that time, the quiz will be closed and you will not be able to post. This is your warning.

~800 to 900?

~ i know it begins with an A

6 or 6 1/2

~6

~heh, um.. aragorn and arameine? i know i'm way off

~170

~2

~to be wished to the planet where the nameks were and to use porunga to wish goku back to life.

SSJ2

~False [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, i would also like to add, that i've only seen the dubbed eps. so most of those will be wrong.

Arlia

Raiti and Zaacro

125 days

Wish to be sent to the new Namek planet, and have Porunga grant him life again

SSJ2

False

[B]Yes, yes. Another quiz. This time, however, I have checked and rechecked to make sure everything is flawless. There will be only one way to answer it, whether you get it correct or not. This is also only for Dragonball Z. Not the movies, Dragonball, or Dragonball GT. In this quiz, you may answer in numbers, names, true, false, and maybe even trick questions. Be sure you know that before you start arguing with me. If there is anything that I have done worng, close the thread immediatly. Otherwise, I want it closed Sunday evening, 8:00 pm Eastern Standard time in the U.S. That would make London central time 1:00 am Monday. If there are no other things to discuss, let us go on with the quiz. Wait, before we do, let me tell you that I had help making it, by Cruizr. Make sure he doesn't post answers to them then, okay?

----------------------

10) True or False? Bejita-sama had the ability to go Super Saiya-jin 2 before he became Majin Bejita-sama. [/B][/QUOTE]

1) 1,040

2) Arlia

3) 8

4) ?

5) ?

6) 180

7) 2

8) use the namek balls

9) ssj

10) false

[B]

----------------------

10) True or False? Bejita-sama had the ability to go Super Saiya-jin 2 before he became Majin Bejita-sama. [/B][/QUOTE]
1.No clue
2.Arlia i'm absoultly sure!!!!
3. 7
4. 7
5. i forget but they were damn ugly!!
7. 2
8. they were going to wish themselves to new nameck then use the dragon balls there to wish back gokuu as the dragon there could wish someone back as many time as u wished.
9. level 2
10. true

Here are the answers, looks like we stumped you:D They are in honor of a friend who helped me make them and is now banned because of his opinion.

---------------------
1) 1,040 ; Goku's was 330 and Gohan's was 1,370

2) Arlia

3) 6 1/2 ; he says he was 5 1/5 when the series started, and radditz says the saiyans will come in a year

4) 6

5) Raiichi & Zaakro

6) 130 days

7) twice

8) wish themselves to the new Namek and use their dragonball to wish him back

9) trick question, he wasn't a super saiyan at all

10) False ; he was taken over to aquire the strength
-----------------------------

Congragulations to K9*, Dragonballzman, and SS Trunks with the highest score- 6/10. Looks like we really stumped you this time.

Now there is no point for this topic. Topic closed.