Meaning of your username

Guest demimonkoumon

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my names is

BLANKL_EL-MIEZ WHICH IN SPANISH MEANS

WHITE CORN (as far as my spelling goes dont yell at me cause i cant speel good.....so if i spelled blanko el miez wrong pm me and tell me so i can shoot myself.......over spelling it wrong and.....getting it to mean or say somehting else)

BUT MOSTLY IT MEANS

WHITE CORN

devidramon

gatomon did not CREATE thoses devidramons she just .....gave them life or unhipnotised them ( i read that somewhere)

SNAILS

squasher (smashed crushed and smeared all over the place) snail (a used to be living thing that.......was squashed and it had a shell

[quote](i read that somewhere)[/quote]

And I read somewhere that Season Four would star the children of TK and Kari and the final villain would be LadyApocalymon, a female version of Apocalymon. Do [i]not[/i] trust everything you 'read somewhere.'

Not that I have a clue as to whether those statues were always statues. That was never stated in the show. (And since it wasn't, whoever wrote what you 'read somewhere' doesn't know any better.)

[i]Last edited by Devidramon on 02-22-2002 at 02:22 AM[/i]

[color=crimson]Death Knight. Demonic Knight with a sword made of the souls he has killed.

Created when a Heroic knight slayed a dark draco liche, and the DracoLiche's blood splattered on him, making him live for all enternity.

But. There was a minor difference.

All his flesh rotted off with age, and onlt a skeletal figure remained....

So now crazed and bloodthristy he travels the world stealing the souls of all...[/color]

[COLOR=crimson]I started a thread like this, named "The ol' spark". Anyways, D*Star is short for "Digimon Star" Which was my name on some site I worked on, and on the EZ board. (My GLobal Account).[/COLOR] :p

[COLOR=deeppink][SIZE=1]~Edit: Check back at the GD forum and you will see whaat I mean.[/SIZE] [/COLOR] ;)

[COLOR=deeppink]*runs in fear of DK*

AHHH! HE"S AFTER MY SOUL!

I'd tell you that this is in the wrong forum, but others already have. Bah, this place needs more attention, what with only 1/2 of the mods getting on now... I can't wait until Cera returns.

... But, anyways, I am Nerdsy because... I'm a nerd. Betcha never thought of that, huh? Ha ha... And for those that remember N-Man (not many of you, I know) that's just short for Nerdsy.[/COLOR]

Well, my name's Amiboshi.....because he's just cool, and he's my favorite character. Even though I have all these other favorites characters, Amiboshi has just always stayed with me, so I made it my name. Plus, I really hated my name on the last board. ssjL.....it was just DUMB.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]And for those that remember N-Man (not many of you, I know) that's just short for Nerdsy.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh...I don't think you'll belive me but I remeber...

And DK...Is this Death Knight creature..."Another doom's day sign"???:p
Heh...don't flame me....

My name is kaka...but it means Anime Alien...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i]
[B]
And DK...Is this Death Knight creature..."Another doom's day sign"???:p
Heh...don't flame me....
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Actually this Death Knight Creature is from Warcraft 2 and Lineage the Blood Pledge.

I just twist the story to my likeing.

:P[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]wow, im posting... Well my name means Stregth in Italian, but i dont like it anymore, i want another name! Oi! [/B][/QUOTE][size=1]
Well you are stuck with it unless u reregister.. Which I wouldn't do seeing your post count.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][size=1]
Well you are stuck with it unless u reregister.. Which I wouldn't do seeing your post count.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Who cares about post count? I sure as hell dont....